6 replies to this topic

#1 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:38 AM

I have an opportunity for an amazing position, my boss is looking for something to open in my city (we work national) and we are believing God for a position paying well by the hour and a 5-6 year contract and I will be able to buy my home. What is impossible for man, is possible for God. I know God wants me to stand up. please pray with me.

#2 georgette

georgette

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:47 AM

I have an opportunity for an amazing position, my boss is looking for something to open in my city (we work national) and we are believing God for a position paying well by the hour and a 5-6 year contract and I will be able to buy my home.

What is impossible for man, is possible for God.

I know God wants me to stand up.

please pray with me.

i will pray for you.i know that god will hear our prayers for you.

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

FATHER GOD ,MAY THIS BE A HUDGE BLESSING FOR MORRINE ..MAY YOUR WILL AND PURPOSSE FOR MORRINE COME TO PASS ..ALSO THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR HER TO BUY HER HOME ..LORD JESUS MAKE A WAY FOR ALL HER HOPE'S AND DREAMS TO COME TRUE..WE PLACE MORRINE IN YOUR LOVING HANDS PRAYING FOR YOUR FAVOR AND CONTINUED BLESSINGS WITHIN HER LIFE ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#4 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:49 AM

Father God, may Your will be done and good success given where You lead. Please bless, guide, and encourage Moorrie. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:44 AM

I thank you all so much from the depths of my heart, I do believe God is answering my prayers. Jesus said, whatever you ask, believe that you have recieved them. And I do. I bless you all in the name of Jesus, that you shall also have what you have labored and prayed for. In The Perfect Name of Jesus. Moorrie

#6 jeff@faith

jeff@faith

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:56 AM

" Oh loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I a miserable sinner salute and worship the most sacred Wound of thy Shoulder, on which Thou didst bear thy heavy Cross, which so tore thy flesh and laid thy bones as to inflict on Thee an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy Most Blessed Body. I adore Thee, O Jesus most sorrowful, I praise and glorify Thee, and give thanks fully to Thee for this most Holy and Sacred and painful Wound, beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy Cross to be merciful to me a most miserable sinner, - to forgive me of all my mortal and venial sins, and to lead me on towards Heaven along the way of Thy Cross. In Jesus Name : Amen to all. " Trust the Lord and He we Lift you up in Jesus name, amen

#7 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:10 AM

Praise The Lord!!!!! He is Worthy of all Praise!!! Saturday night I awoke from a wonderful dream, I was moving into my dream home, and was putting things in order, I was so happy and I know God has heard my prayer. It has been like God allowed me to have a glimse into my future, and it will not take long for this to happen. I ran straight to church and worshiped my God (as I always do) but this time something was different, I had the "Blessed Assurance" our prayers have been heard. I praise God for All Of You.