6 replies to this topic

#1 jani

jani

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:54 AM

Dear Lord, I don't know what to say and how to say, but let's try... For starters: Thank you Lord for my family and my dear wife. Thank you for having a healthy life. We are (me and my family) having financially hard times because of mistakes I made a few years ago. I can't understand how it is so, that I have never known how to deal with money. Almost 3 years ago we lost our house and since that we have been living in an apartment we don't feel like home. We earn decently - decently, but not much. Due to bad credit we are considered as outcasts in society. We are trying to pay the debts, but it feels like endless swamp. Living on rental apartment is much more expensive than having a house of our own, but we cannot have a bank loan to buy house and pay the debts - because of the bad credit. The situation is too frustrating. Please Lord - do accept my apology for not always having believed in your solution and ways of working. Please forgive my sins I have done during my life - you do know I have never been evil or never meant to hurt anybody. Please give me faith - help me and guide me. Show me a way how I could better serve you and to be a better person. I have a decent job - thank you for that. It helps us, combined with my wife's income, to keep us living indoors and having good meals - occasionally with some luxury to keep us sane, but it is not enough to improve our situation any time soon. I would love to be able to get some additional income which could help the solve the situation by having some extra work which I could do. I have some artistic talent and creativity (Illustrations, cartoons, some writing), but I have not been able to find audience and demand for my works/skills - I'm not asking for "free lunch" - I'm asking for work to do. I have done some commissions which I have thought would bring hope to future, but I never got paid for the jobs... postcard designs, illustrations etc. I almost don't dare to ask, but I'll ask anyway: it would be a real miracle to find someone to give us a loan to pay the debts and buy a house. I hope you don't think I'm whining in vain - I know I have things better than many others have, but these issues are big for me... Here's a small appeal to you who have read this: If you think you could help me out finding some commissions where I could help with my art, please let me know - I'll give you samples. Thank you for reading this.

#2 paulandspencersmom

paulandspencersmom

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:48 AM

Dear Lord, I don't know what to say and how to say, but let's try...

For starters: Thank you Lord for my family and my dear wife. Thank you for having a healthy life.

We are (me and my family) having financially hard times because of mistakes I made a few years ago. I can't understand how it is so, that I have never known how to deal with money.
Almost 3 years ago we lost our house and since that we have been living in an apartment we don't feel like home. We earn decently - decently, but not much. Due to bad credit we are considered as outcasts in society. We are trying to pay the debts, but it feels like endless swamp. Living on rental apartment is much more expensive than having a house of our own, but we cannot have a bank loan to buy house and pay the debts - because of the bad credit. The situation is too frustrating.

Please Lord - do accept my apology for not always having believed in your solution and ways of working. Please forgive my sins I have done during my life - you do know I have never been evil or never meant to hurt anybody.

Please give me faith - help me and guide me. Show me a way how I could better serve you and to be a better person.
I have a decent job - thank you for that. It helps us, combined with my wife's income, to keep us living indoors and having good meals - occasionally with some luxury to keep us sane, but it is not enough to improve our situation any time soon. I would love to be able to get some additional income which could help the solve the situation by having some extra work which I could do. I have some artistic talent and creativity (Illustrations, cartoons, some writing), but I have not been able to find audience and demand for my works/skills - I'm not asking for "free lunch" - I'm asking for work to do.
I have done some commissions which I have thought would bring hope to future, but I never got paid for the jobs... postcard designs, illustrations etc.

I almost don't dare to ask, but I'll ask anyway: it would be a real miracle to find someone to give us a loan to pay the debts and buy a house.

I hope you don't think I'm whining in vain - I know I have things better than many others have, but these issues are big for me...

Here's a small appeal to you who have read this: If you think you could help me out finding some commissions where I could help with my art, please let me know - I'll give you samples. Thank you for reading this.

I will pray for you. Try CAFEPRESS. Or Stock XChange. Cafe Express will let you set up a store with your art.

#3 jani

jani

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:56 AM

I will pray for you. Try CAFEPRESS. Or Stock XChange. Cafe Express will let you set up a store with your art.

Thank you very much. That's a good idea and I had not heard of it before!

#4 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

Father God, please bless Jani and wife with their life and help them see things from Your perspective. May they give to others continually that You may bless them the same. Please make them to be an outpouring of Your Spirit to the community that is around them. Please give them a home in Your timing and will and deliver them from evil now, please deliver them from all evil and keep them in Your financial plans for their lives. Please guide and direct them to walk in Your ways in all things, Lord God! Please give work and a feeling of home between them, no matter where they are. Please give them faith and continual gratitude for where they are, and thank You for hearing their prayer and mine and helping them in Jesus' name, amen!

#5 jeff@faith

jeff@faith

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:33 AM

" Oh loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I a miserable sinner salute and worship the most sacred Wound of thy Shoulder, on which Thou didst bear thy heavy Cross, which so tore thy flesh and laid thy bones as to inflict on Thee an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy Most Blessed Body. I adore Thee, O Jesus most sorrowful, I praise and glorify Thee, and give thanks fully to Thee for this most Holy and Sacred and painful Wound, beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy Cross to be merciful to me a most miserable sinner, - to forgive me of all my mortal and venial sins, and to lead me on towards Heaven along the way of Thy Cross. In Jesus Name : Amen to all. " God will provide. Jesus our source of strength bless their prayers, amen

#6 wg24

wg24

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:43 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over this couple, help them to deal with the endless amounts of debt and show them that there is light at the WMD of the tunnel. Please bless them with increases work and open their heart to your Son. In Christ name, Amen. Here's my advice. List all your debts by balance owed. Pay the minimum payment on all your debts except for the smallest balance. On the smallest balance pay every extra penny you have on it and then once it is paid off move to the next lowest. If you live poorly ( Mac and cheese and hot dogs, etc for dinner) for a few months you'd be surprised how much extra money you can get for bills and how much it helps paying off 2 or 3 bills

#7 jani

jani

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:46 AM

Thank you everybody for your support and kind words. God bless you all!