15 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:11 PM

Father, I lift my youngest son to You right now in Jesus' Name. Lord, I ask in Jesus' Name that Your Spirit will guide Gerard to reach out to Jesus right now. Gerard needs Your direction and guidance to continue to study so that Your Will is fulfilled in his life. He is interested in Mass Communication, Father. He could not continue with this engineering course Lord because he loves music and journalism and subjects connected with this program. Lord, as Gerard seek You, may You open the eyes of his heart and lead him to the right people and do the right thing today. Thank You for hearing our prayers this morning as we prayed together, Lord. I believe in Your mercy and grace and the answer is already given to our prayers for Gerard's life. Fill Gerard with wisdom and the Spirit of Discerning so that he is able to discern what You want him to do, to know his calling and to seek wise counselors so that he will not stray from Your ways. I trust You, Lord that he will receive the answer from You sooner than expected. I ask in Jesus' name that all financial needs and other needs that You forsee for this course will be provided, Lord. Thank Father. Father, accept my repentance for sending Gerard to engineering school and not knowing that he was not happy with it. Forgive me, Lord. I pray, Father that only Your Will is done in his life for the glory of Your Name alone. Thank You, Father. All glory and honor is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:24 AM

Father God I pray in agreement with patches for her son Gerard. Father You see all of his needs and desires in this life, and I ask that You would bless, guide and direct his paths, and give him the wisdom and discernment needed in this life to fulfill all of his dreams and wishes. In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:31 PM

Father God, We cry out to you right now because you understand well the dynamics of what's going on in this family. We lift up Gerard, he is the apple of your eye, you died for him and got up with all power in your hands for Gerard's sake. When Christ got up, Gerard got up, so now we wait for the manifestation.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

Father, thank You for Your faithfulness and perfect love upon Gerard. You are his Hope, Lord. You are his Strength. Let the humble see Your mercy and grace upon Gerard's life and be glad and their hearts shall live that seek God. Thank You, Lord for You are indeed everything that my Son need. You are everything that I need. Praise the Lord. Thank You for not forsaking us in our time of needs, Lord. I give You praise and thanksgiving. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#5 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:04 AM

Lord bless Gerard, You know exactly what is needed in his life and in his home. Make him and his Yours. Let Your Holy Spirit dwell therein, in Jesus name. Amen

#6 kimmy

kimmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:56 AM

My Lord Jesus I place Gerard into Your hands, You my Lord knows his needs, my Lord give him a hunger for Your words and fill his cup and make his body Yours in Jesus Name...Amen

#7 leequin77

leequin77

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:05 AM

Father, I lift my youngest son to You right now in Jesus' Name. Lord, I ask in Jesus' Name that Your Spirit will guide Gerard to reach out to Jesus right now. Gerard needs Your direction and guidance to continue to study so that Your Will is fulfilled in his life. He is interested in Mass Communication, Father. He could not continue with this engineering course Lord because he loves music and journalism and subjects connected with this program. Lord, as Gerard seek You, may You open the eyes of his heart and lead him to the right people and do the right thing today. Thank You for hearing our prayers this morning as we prayed together, Lord. I believe in Your mercy and grace and the answer is already given to our prayers for Gerard's life. Fill Gerard with wisdom and the Spirit of Discerning so that he is able to discern what You want him to do, to know his calling and to seek wise counselors so that he will not stray from Your ways. I trust You, Lord that he will receive the answer from You sooner than expected. I ask in Jesus' name that all financial needs and other needs that You forsee for this course will be provided, Lord. Thank Father. Father, accept my repentance for sending Gerard to engineering school and not knowing that he was not happy with it. Forgive me, Lord. I pray, Father that only Your Will is done in his life for the glory of Your Name alone. Thank You, Father. All glory and honor is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

#8 leequin77

leequin77

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:16 AM

Hello, Mrs. Elder you have not wronged your son by trying to guide him down a path to success yet only now you have learned that you have to submit him to the will of God of which all of us (including evil people) are subject to and just as you mentioned in your prayer to God the calling on his life will be what he will complete only if he is willing to obey God and fulfill his duty as a servant of God but if not he will have to make the choice of doing what his heart desire. That's not always what God wills but that's what is going to keep him happiest on earth only make sure you make him aware that we all have to answer to God on Judgement Day if our heart's desire didn't fulfill the purpose of the calling God willed for us for to be accepted into the eternal heaven. We can only pray that he choose heaven but he may or may not. God bless you as it appears from your concern you have chosen heaven!

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

Lord, I thank You today that You are so faithful. Thank You for the assurance that Your Holy Spirit that dwells in me reminded me that You are with my Son, the rest of my family and families of Prayway and with me. Whatever that caused Gerard to be faraway from You, Lord, on his behalf I thank You that Gerard is forgiven and healed through the Blood of Jesus Christ. Father, in every trials and tribulations that Gerard is going through, I ask in Jesus' Name that Your Spirit will teach him every lesson You have for him to learn. May Gerard never waste his afflictions on self-pity or fear, Lord. Thank You for hearing every prayers for Gerard. Thank You for the answer, Lord. I give You praise and thanksgiving and trustin You, my Lord that Gerard is transforming into the image of Jesus Christ, to rise up like eagles, to be the Head and not the tail. To honor and worship You and thank You with his heart that You are indeed his Loving Father. I ask, Lord that Gerard is covered with the precious Blood of Jesus, empowered by His Word and fill with His Holy Spirit. May Gerard, like Jesus, increase in wisdom, stature, favor with God and men. Thank You, Lord for Your mercy and grace upon this child. All glory and honor is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#10 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:34 AM

Father bring comfort to Patches about this situation with her son,guide her to do your will for him. Father whatever the cause for Gerald to distance himself from you,please repair the problem. Father you know his heart guide him to you and the best things for him. Thank you Father for giving Gerald a loving caring family..bless them all and help them to further seek you in Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:42 AM

Thank you for all your prayers for Gerard. Zech 4:6, "not by might, nor by p;ower but by my Spirit saith the Lord." Father, I totally surrender Gerard to the guidance of Your Holy Spirit in his life. May Your Will be fulfilled in Gerard. May his works and his life bring glory to Your Name, Father. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:20 AM

Let Your glory falls upon Gerard, Lord. Fill him right now, Father. May he falls on his knees and repent and confess that Jesus is Lord. Thank You, Lord for the cleansing of Gerard's life with the Blood of Jesus Christ. Thank You, Lord for giving Gerard the opportunity to further his study in line with Your Plans and Will for him. Thank You, Lord for being my Friend. Thank You Jesus for Your mercy and grace upon this child. I praise and thank You, Father for taking care of his needs. May he be surrounded by lovng, caring people who fear You, Lord. Touch the hearts of those Church members and lead them to pray for Gerard so that his heart is filled with love, peace and joy and return to Church to worship God. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#13 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:55 AM

Heavenly Father-I ask that you would guide&direct Gerard as he makes choices for his life.

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

Father, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ falls upon Gerard. May Your grace fills Gerard with Your loving peace, love and joy. I thank You for this breakthrough in the life of this child. May he testify of Your goodness, Lord. Thank You for opening doors of opportunity. By faith I see that his life is changed so that Your plans and wills is fulfilled in Jesus' name. Thank You for fulfilling the desire of his heart. Praise the Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#15 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:54 PM

Father, it is very difficult to communicate with this child. I spoke to him this morning and ask whether he has any plan. I suggested he look for job and perhaps later can continue his study. But he did not bother to answer. Lord, I come on behalf of this son seeking Your forgiveness, mercy and grace for being disobedient. Please spare this child from judgement, Father. I believe You have plans for his life, Lord. May Your plan be fulfilled. Thank You, Lord. All glory and honor is Yours, Father. In Jesus' Name. Amen.