11 replies to this topic

#1 wnjuguna8

wnjuguna8

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:09 AM

Hi God. Hi Guys, I just discovered am pregnant! Am so scared and at the same time,calm. God,you know me and know I have done cowardly things that didn't please you in the past. For me to be pregnant,it's a MIRACLE! Please grant me serenity,peace and calmness. God whatever happens,let it be thy will.Watch over me and protect me. Please God,let me find a way to tell my parents since they have never met the man responsible. Am 31 so they will be disappointed :( I pray that the man responsible(dated him for five years) will stand by me.Give him strength too and walk with us that we may make the right decisions. God I have been praying to you on this issue and I beg for your mercies and pray and hope you will answer. God,I pray to have a stress free,uneventful and pregnancy.Watch over me Amen

#2 bdavis

bdavis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:32 AM

I pray for God's will in your life wnjuguna8. It is outside God's will for us to commit adultery, which is any sex outside marriage. You are now asking God for the father to stand by you in a situation that was clearly made by sinful actions. We cannot expect God to just "fix" the problems that we have created, however He is merciful and will gladly accept your repentance and grant you forgiveness if you ask Him. He always wants what is best for us, so my prayer for you is that God please show you mercy and favor in this situation. I pray for a healthy baby and that your parents will show compassion to you, in Jesus Name, amen.

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:12 PM

I pray for God's will in your life wnjuguna8.
It is outside God's will for us to commit adultery, which is any sex outside marriage. You are now asking God for the father to stand by you in a situation that was clearly made by sinful actions. We cannot expect God to just "fix" the problems that we have created, however He is merciful and will gladly accept your repentance and grant you forgiveness if you ask Him. He always wants what is best for us, so my prayer for you is that God please show you mercy and favor in this situation. I pray for a healthy baby and that your parents will show compassion to you, in Jesus Name, amen.

I pray in total agreement with bdavis in answer to this request. In Jesus name. Amen.

#4 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:11 PM

Dear one, Your pregnancy is not as a result of answered prayer but as a consequence of having per-marital sex as God cannot go against His Holy Word or His nature. My prayer for you is that the gentleman who have been dating you for 5 yrs be responsible and commit to a covenant marriage with both of you raising the child in the fear and admonition of the Lord, starting with a clean slate of repentance and inviting the Father into Your relationship as He is able to turn any situation around and place it on a divine path of righteousness & blessings. That there will be peace, restoration and reconciliation btwn yourself and your parents taking in consideration the unborn child and that Father unmerited favour be bestowed on this family in Jesus blessed name. Amen.

#5 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:43 PM

Psalms 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Hi GOD, You say that children are a heritage from the Lord. Thank You for blessing this woman with a baby. Father God, things are difficult in this situation, but I just ask that You will clean it up. Please give a good father and a good marriage for this baby and this lady in Jesus' name. Prepare her for that now and give her courage and a will to do Your will. May she trust in You first. Please guide and direct her steps, and may she and the child's father be impressed to obey through Your holy word and Spirit. Bring them Your truth through all of the ways that You have to do this. Impress them with Your love, care, and the fact that You are the God in control of their lives. May the know You are the LORD. May they obey You that they might be blessed forever. Please give them special direction and protection from evil. Please take away desire for evil and replace it with a clean heart, and good desires. Be with this baby. Give it a family, whatever the parents are doing. You know how to save. Save them. Lord, You know. Thank You for Your grace and healing and mercy for this woman in her situation when she needs it, not where she expects it. You are the Lord; may Your will be done! Please give grace for that to happen. In Jesus' name I pray, amen!

#6 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:17 PM

FATHER GOD ,WE PRAY FOR THE HEALTH ,LOVE AND YOUR HAND UPON MOTHER AND CHILD ..MAY THE FATHER TAKE HIS STAND AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR ALL INVOLED ..MAY THEY SERVE YOU FATHER GOD ..BECOME MARRIED AND LIVE WITHIN YOUR GRACE AND SALVATION ..I PRAY FOR MOTHER ,BABY,FATHER AND PARENTS..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#7 wnjuguna8

wnjuguna8

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:16 AM

Thank you guys for the prayers. However I feel there are people who are misusing this forum. Charityanne and Sunnyisle I was neither asking for your opinion nor your judgement! I already know what I did is wrong so please keep your comments to yourself. God the merciful has shown me HIS GRACE! Believe me thats why its a MIRACLE despite the circumstances it has happened and am grateful and glad.

#8 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:32 AM

wnjuguna ..I PRAY FOR YOU ,YOUR BABY THIS MERICAL OF LIFE GOD CREATED FOR A GREAT PURPOSE AND PLAN..MAY OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN BLESS YOU BOTH ..MAY HE BRING JOY TO YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR BABY AND GIVE TO YOU MANY OF HIS BLESSINGS ,LOVE AND HIS PEACE .MAY THIS CHILD BRING YOU MUCH JOY ,HOPE AND LOTS OF LOVE ,BETWEEN A MOTHER AND HER CHILD ..THERES NO OTHER LIKE IT ..I PRAY FOR ALL TO GO WELL IN YOUR LIFE & THE LIFE OF THIS BABY IN YOUR WOMB..MAY THE HAND OF GOD BLESS YOU MORE ,KEEP YOU AND ALWAYS PROTECT YOU ..MAY HIS LOVE PEACE AND JOY SURROUND YOU ,MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT BE UPON YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS BABY..MAY THE JOY OF JESUS BE YOUR STRENGTH ..I WISH YOU MUCH HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#9 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:35 PM

Glory to God!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyy Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!

#10 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:55 PM

Thank you guys for the prayers.

However I feel there are people who are misusing this forum.

Charityanne and Sunnyisle I was neither asking for your opinion nor your judgement!

I already know what I did is wrong so please keep your comments to yourself.

God the merciful has shown me HIS GRACE! Believe me thats why its a MIRACLE despite the circumstances it has happened and am grateful and glad.

No offence intended.
God Bless

#11 godchildjune1961

godchildjune1961

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:48 PM

Dear Father, i believe that ALL children are your gifts and should be treated as such,no matter under what circumstances. i was an unwed mother and a single one too but my boys are just fine and so am I. Good luck and God Bless you.

#12 TDiamondLove

TDiamondLove

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:21 AM

Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of life. Thank You Lord, that no matter what, all things work to good for those that love You. Thank You Lord that You never leave us or forsake us and thank You for beig a merciful and gracious God. I pray that You would bless this unborn child and its parents. Fill wnjuguna8 with Your Spirit and keep her oh Lord. I pray oh Lord that You guide her in the right paths. Thank You Lord that You hear and answer all our prayers. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of life. Thank You Lord, that no matter what, all things work to good for those that love You. Thank You Lord that You never leave us or forsake us and thank You for beig a merciful and gracious God. I pray that You would bless this unborn child and its parents. Fill wnjuguna8 with Your Spirit and keep her oh Lord. I pray oh Lord that You guide her in the right paths. Thank You Lord that You hear and answer all our prayers. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.