4 replies to this topic

#1 SheilaM

SheilaM

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:50 PM

GOD thank you for continue to bring breath to papa and staying at his side. When all of his internal organs are shutting down and not functioning. And carrying him while he can't move a muscle. And continue to talk to him in his dreams while he slumbers. And ease his pains by numbing him. GOD hear our prayers. Please please I just can't let go of papa right now. When all things are going so great for all of us. When finally he and mama have hope and goal to go home and make it great everyday because we and their beautiful granddaughter is waiting at home. Papa wants so much to spend time with his grandchildren. he wants to play so much with them and dance to the tune of the beattles every morning. But if it is your will GOD that he shall join you in heaven give us a sign. Let papa come to all our dreams and tell us his blessings and what he wants us to do. Give strength to mama so that she can still be strong for papa.

#2 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:51 AM

FATHER GOD ..THUCH PAPA ..GIVE HIM COURAGE AND STRENGTH..MAY HE FEEL YOUR MIGHTY PRESENCE CALL TO YOU IN HIS TIMES OF TROUBLE ..MAY HE SEEK AND FIND YOU .KNOWING YOU ARE WITH HIM ..I PRAY FOR YOUR LOVING HAND TO BE UPON THIS MAN .MAY YOU SEND YOUR ANGELS TO SING OVER HIM ..MAY HE BE SOOTH BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND REST WELL IN YOUR LOVING ARMS LORD JESUS ..GIVE THIS FAMILY PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING ..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN & AMEN

#3 Billie Roberts

Billie Roberts

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:33 AM

GOD thank you for continue to bring breath to papa and staying at his side. When all of his internal organs are shutting down and not functioning. And carrying him while he can't move a muscle. And continue to talk to him in his dreams while he slumbers. And ease his pains by numbing him.

GOD hear our prayers. Please please I just can't let go of papa right now. When all things are going so great for all of us. When finally he and mama have hope and goal to go home and make it great everyday because we and their beautiful granddaughter is waiting at home. Papa wants so much to spend time with his grandchildren. he wants to play so much with them and dance to the tune of the beattles every morning.

But if it is your will GOD that he shall join you in heaven give us a sign. Let papa come to all our dreams and tell us his blessings and what he wants us to do.

Give strength to mama so that she can still be strong for papa.

Father in heaven I pray over papa and his loving family that you will give comfort in their time of anguish. I plea the precious blood of Jesus of this family that you will heal them in all the needs.....thank you for being the ultimate Healer and blessed Redeemer and laying your hands upon this family. In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen

#4 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:54 AM

Father we thank you for the life of 'PAPA' and all that he has instilled in his family and children, so much so that they cannot picture life without him. God we ask your will to be done, and we will still serve you, because you are God, and the journey, the testimoney, the life, and the plan for PAPA only confirms that God is real, and God does give good things to his children. Every good and perfect thing comes from above. Thank You God for 'PAPA' and every beloved 'PAPA' in the world worthy to be called 'PAPA'.

#5 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:06 AM

Father God, be near and speak to Sheila M., give her acceptance and trust of You, please heal her father, be with him in every way. Father, Your will be done. Give faith and love for this family that all may be well. In Jesus' name I pray, thank You Father God for the love that surrounds them, save and help them when they need Your help now, thank You for doing so and hearing me, may Your perfect will be done, amen.