In need of new job and financial aid

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jay

Guest_Jay
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:20 AM

Lord God, help me with financial difficulties i am facing right now. I have a job but my income is not even enough to support myself. All I want is to support my family so my father would retire in his job since he is already 65y/old. I badly needed a new job with good compensation (specifically an overseas job in Canada) so i can support my family in all our needs. Please please help me. Amen.

#2 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:47 AM

Bless Jay and let your angels bring in showers of blessings on him and his family and remove all financial problems they are currently facing. Amen

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:25 AM

FATHER GOD ,WE COME TOGETHER FOR JAY & HIS FAMILY ..WE PRAY FOR A GREAT JOB,GREAT PAY AND ALL NEEDS BE MEET SO HIS FATHER CAN REST AND ENJOY HIS LIFE ..THANK YOU FOR A SON WHO LOVES AND CARES ABOUT HIS DEAR FATHER..MAY YOU GRANT HIS HEARTS DESIRES ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#4 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:17 PM

I speak blessing on your life, your new job,that it will be more than enough. I believe you will be able to take care of your family. We speak and believe these things in the name of Jesus.

#5 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

I speak blessing on your life, your new job,that it will be more than enough.

I believe you will be able to take care of your family.

We speak and believe these things in the name of Jesus.

AMEN..I STAND WITH YOU AND PRAYERS FOR THIS PERSON ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#6 lilactree

lilactree

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:20 AM

may the angel of prosperity bless you with the things you need most. ****** after my job was discontinued, i began earning money online through this program www.allsolutionsnetwork.com/LT/LT44210 i hope this helps you. :)

#7 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:38 PM

God, Jay can't support himself without You. Bless him and his father. Take away the shame and give peace and comfort as they trust in You for their help. Give them a right perspective, and help according to all Your will. Please deliver them from evil and give them all faith to trust in You. I thank You Father, for Your peace and help for them, in Jesus' name I pray, amen.