3 replies to this topic

#1 Wenonah

Wenonah

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:35 PM

Hi everyone. I would like to ask that you all pray for a part-time job for my 16 year old son that he may have something to be proud of. He was taken out of school by me in December because he was getting mixed in the wrong crowd and praise Jesus he had approached the wrong person about drugs and that person was directly related to an elder in our church and the elder contacted my family. Needless to say it took me no time to get him out of there. He is in classes for his GED and now just last night enrolled in a college course about the Bible front to back! I am so happy for him but he has to pay 100 dollars for the class and I just cannot because we are not making ends meet as it is. So with all of that said please pray that he get a job and also please remember us in prayer for our finances and that my disability through work go through soon. Thank you all! Father I pray that You just touch Nates heart and lead him the way You would want him to go. I pray that You give him favour in finding a job that will give him confidence and selfesteem. Please also touch my family finances and help me to sort them out. I pray that my husband be made permanent at his job and that my disability be approved. Thank you so much for all that we have and for the love that my family shares because we are already so truly blessed. I love You Father and pray all of this in Jesus name. Amen.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:37 PM

Lord, Bless this son with a job. Bless 'W' to have her disabliltiy to go through. Bless her husband to get on at work permanent. Amen.

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 04:30 AM

Heavenly Father we thank you for what you are doing in this sons life, and we ask you to open the doors of employment for him so that he may get a part time job. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#4 marapida

marapida

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:04 AM

Lord, please help this family with their different situations. Amen