3 replies to this topic

#1 Jamie

Jamie

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:04 AM

I ask for interceeding prayer for my husband Jeff! Please pray that EVERY strong hold the devil has on him be broken, the spirits of confusion, selfishness, jelousy, hate, unforgiveness be bound, that ALL generational curses that hinder both of us be broken off us and our children. That God do a quick work in his life and set him free, & that he receives a desire to know God intimately. Also that God grant us unity in everything & help us become equally yoked. Please pray the Lord show me how to be a better wife & give me the knowledge & wisdom to help lead him. Pray he learn to feel comfort in the Lord & that God open his mind to learning the word & trusting in God so he can become the Spiritual head of our household. I THANK YOU with a humble heart ~ In Jesus Name ~ AMEN

#2 dkny.forgiveme

dkny.forgiveme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:06 PM

My Lord- I pray for Jeff that he comes to know you and trust you Lord. I pray that you become the center of his life Lord. I pray that he becomes a Godly man and lead his family in the right direction Lord. I pray for this lovely wife while she is going through this season of difficulty, disappointment, or doubt; that you continue to use her as a vessel and that she continues to SEEK you Lord. Cover this special bond between this husband and wife. Amen

#3 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:41 PM

Dear Lord: I lift up Jeff to you and I ask that you would bring him into the salvation knowledge of you. I pray that he would be under such conviction that he would have no choice but to surrender his life to you. I pray that any spirit that is not of you be broken off of Jeff. May the fruits of the spirit control Jeff. May he be at peace and may love abound. As Jaime continues to pray for her husband and family, may you reward her for her love and faithfulness. AMEN

#4 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 06:18 AM

Thank you Father for blessing this woman today and msake her a great wife and mother . LEAD HER HUSBAND BACK TO YOU .LORD NOW CHANGE HIS HEART AND LEAD HIM TO BEING A TRUE CHRISTIAN FILLED WITH YOUR LOVE . LET HIM CHANGE AND BE PERMANENTLY IN LOVE WITH HIS WIFE AND LOVE YOU LORD GOD AND BE WITH HIS FAMILY . LET HIM BECOME CLOSER TO YOU FATHER IN HIS HEART AND MIND !RENEW THE LOVE IN THIS couple and renew their love and their relationship ! Father I ask that you watch over them and give them love with each other and love and thankfulness to you Almighty Father ! ALL HONOR AND GLORY IS YOURS ALMIGHTY FATHER ! IN THE NAME OF JESUS ! AMEN ! / I am PRAYING your husband is trying to reach out for you AND FOR OUR LORD GOD ! . May God Bless you both ! , John