5 replies to this topic

#1 Virtuous_123

Virtuous_123

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:07 AM

God I thank You for a new day that You've allowed me to see and be a part of. God I pray and ask that You make all choices for me today that I may not fail in anything I do. I live for You and am for You, so all I do is for Your Glory alone. God I love You with my whole heart, and soul. Pour out Your Holy Spirit fresh upon me today. Let me not be in my own way.
John 14:12-14 I pray to you now for all answered prayers of heart to come: 12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask[a] anything in My name, I will do it. Father that is Your promise for me and I believe it... I believe it. I will be that virtuous Wife You have called me to be according to Proverbs 31:10-31 which says: 10 Who[a] can find a virtuous[b] wife? For her worth is far above rubies.11 The heart of her husband safely trusts her; So he will have no lack of gain.12 She does him good and not evil All the days of her life.13 She seeks wool and flax,
And willingly works with her hands. 14 She is like the merchant ships, She brings her food from afar. 15 She also rises while it is yet night, And provides food for her household, And a portion for her maidservants. 16 She considers a field and buys it; From her profits she plants a vineyard. 17 She girds herself with strength, And strengthens her arms. 18 She perceives that her merchandise is good, And her lamp does not go out by night.19 She stretches out her hands to the distaff, And her hand holds the spindle. 20 She extends her hand to the poor, Yes, she reaches out her hands to the needy. 21 She is not afraid of snow for her household, For all her household is clothed with scarlet. 22 She makes tapestry for herself; Her clothing is fine linen and purple. 23 Her husband is known in the gates, When he sits among the elders of the land. 24 She makes linen garments and sells them, And supplies sashes for the merchants; 25 Strength and honor are her clothing; She shall rejoice in time to come. 26 She opens her mouth with wisdom, And on her tongue is the law of kindness. 27 She watches over the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness. 28 Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her: 29 “ Many daughters have done well, But you excel them all.” 30 Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised. 31 Give her of the fruit of her hands, And let her own works praise her in the gates. God fix my heart and purify it. Give me clean hands to arise in adoration unto you God. And Jay as stated in Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they ( Jay and I) shall be one flesh.
Father I claim Psalms 37:4 to work in Jesus name in the matter of Jay and I's prayer concerning us as a Holy Union of being one as husband and wife as well as his hearts desire to be working here in Germany. Your Word says: 4 Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. WE claim that in Jesus name like in Matt. 18:19 You promised God: “Again I say[a] to you that if two of you ( Jay and I) agree on earth concerning anything (his Job here in Germany and us getting married) that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. So God as in Psalms 143:1 Hear my prayer, O LORD, Give ear to my supplications! In Your faithfulness answer me, And in Your righteousness.
Father with this prayer I stand on Jeremiah 1:12 Then the LORD said to me, “You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word.” I trust You Lord with all my heart and soul to see you do it for me (us). I am doing as in said in Jude 1:20+21 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
Father thank You for all Your promises and Your faithfulness in it. I believe You God and Your Word. I claim it all in the name of Jesus Christ I ask and pray. AMEN

#2 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:45 PM

Amen, give Virtuous peace as she rest on Your promises, may it be so, thank You Lord God. Give her rest in You. Amen

#3 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:04 AM

Amen

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:39 AM

Praise God. Father I pray in agreement with Virtuos, and ask that You continue to bless her spiritually as she rests on Your word, and promises, and does Your will.. In Jesus name. Amen.

#5 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:16 AM

Father we touch and agree and now we believe in the name of Jesus.

#6 TDiamondLove

TDiamondLove

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:06 AM

Lord God, I stand in agreement and declare victory in the name of Jesus! Amen.