#1381 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:21 PM

Dear Lord,

I thank + praise You for giving us instant, 24/7 access to You. You have blessed us so richly. May we never de-value Your tremendous sacrifice on our behalf, or treat it with indifference. Help us to keep our minds + hearts humble + pure.

I cont. to pray that You will give Alicia wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision.  Please protect her faith + her relationship with You. May  nothing interfere with her worship or her study of You + Your Word.

May she get the right kind of Christian support in her present + future.  May her support system be exceedingly strong so that she will see thru the demonic deceptions that we are being bombarded with daily. Please make a way for her to get more connected at church. May young people her age reach out to her + help her get more involved. May she arrange her schedule so she can fellowship with them. TY that her practicum in the spring will not interfere with her PT nanny job for the pastor's sons. They are a positive influence on her.

May her knowledge of sign language not go to waste. Please find a way to use this gift You have given her for good. Our church has a small deaf community but she is not so skilled that she could interpret a service for them. Even so, I pray for a way to connect her to them or for You to find another way to use this gift.

TY so much for paying such close attention to each + every detail of our lives. Forgive us when we stumble + put ourselves first. Forgive our rebellion + help us to stop focusing on the wrong things  + esp. to stop looking at the outside + making judgments based upon what we think we see. May we see each other with the love that You have for us.

Please protect Alicia from unemployment. TY for providing jobs for her so far. I esp. pray for her future career- may she find a job after grad school that will provide for her financially + be in her chosen career field, according to Your will. May it also be one that she can use to serve You. 

May she never take her health for granted. Inspire her to take good nutrition + regular exercise seriously, + do all she can to maximize her health. May she also get enough sleep. May she enjoy taking care of her health + not be tempted to be cavalier about it. May she be determined to stick to healthy eating even when she is w her friends, + may she not feel left out if she is eating differently from them. May a friend teach her a lot about nutrition + participate w her in a nutrition + exercise program that will benefit both of them + may it spread to others.

May she consider cont. to study ASL to increase her job marketability, according to Your will. 

Bless our m-d communication + relationship. Please keep harmony + closeness in our home. May her dad admit + seek help for his alcohol/Rx abuse + anger mgmt issues.

Protect our privacy, identities, career paths, reputations, finances, decisions, etc. May we not suffer from cyber attacks or financial reverses. May we remain safe + secure in our home. May Alicia not consider moving out until she has a stable job in her chosen field. When she does move, may the way she does it honor You + may she consult You before making any important decisions.

May Marty be moved to get to know You + confess You as Lord. May he begin to take care of his health + stick to a program of healthy eating, exercise, + losing weight so he will not suffer from the chronic diseases he is on the path to getting.

Please protect Alicia from false teachers + all predators. May Your Spirit stir in her + alert her to the presence of all those who want to take the focus off of You + put it on something else. May such miscreants never get near her--but if they do, fill her with a sense of warning so she will steer clear of them. May they not be given access to her.

In Your precious name, amen.

#1382 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:58 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray that You will help Alicia's to get more connected to You + other Christians, both at church + in the world. May she always look forward to getting closer to You. May she never want to let a day go by without praying, worshiping, + studying Your Word.  May nothing separate her from You, ever. Please restrain the enemy from his constant effort to wreak havoc in our lives + keep us away from You.

TY for Your many blessings on Alicia.  May she seek Your will + be unable to do anything that would go against Your mandates or wishes. I ask that she wait to move out after graduation + until she has a FT job in her chosen field. May she remember to ask You what You want her to do, + may she want to always be obedient to the promptings of Your Spirit.

Last I heard, Marty wants her to move in w him. She hasn't said anything about this in awhile.  May she ask You what You want + may her decision honor You. May Your Spirit move within her to direct her not to do this. May neither of them be in any rush, esp. since You have called us to be equally yoked. I pray that she will insist on this for her own happiness.

Please bless my relationship with Alicia's + hers with B. May she not think less of us bc of our health problems + our inability to keep up with the average person who has no health problems.

I also ask for relief from the pain in my hands + arms + the gall bladder pain that started up in the last year. TY for enabling me to use various remedies that are from nature + non-narcotic. TY that they help.

Please fill Alicia with the spiritual knowledge + wisdom that is so essential to making decisions that honor You. May she realize asking You to be Lord of her life + consulting You about all decisions are in her own best interests. I pray You will work on her heart to value + be thankful for her many blessings. TY again for her jobs. Please protect her faith walk, reputation, identity, finances, career path, etc. May nothing hinder or harm these areas of her life. Please cont. to bless her studies + friendships at grad school.

Inspire her to always live up to the meaning of her name (truth).

I pray that Marty will realize how much he has been blessed just by being connected to a few Christians. Give him wisdom  + inspire both of them to ask for Your blessing/direction in their lives. Bless their communication with one another. May Marty want to be one of Your children. 

May Marty want to go to church + worship You. May he want more than anything to have a personal relationship w You.

Please bless his efforts to lose weight. He really needs to. May he eat right + exercise regularly. May he not give up easily. May he be determined + succeed in changing the bad habits that will lead to chronic disease + debility if he does not change them.

TY for Alicia's good health. May she value it for the wonderful gift it is + do all she can to protect it. May she develop a deep interest in learning all she can about nutrition + apply it to her life every day. May she also get regular aerobic exercise + enough sleep. Please provide a friend to participate in a health, nutrition + exercise plan.  I pray for someone to come into her life whose attitude + actions will have an impact on how she values her health. May she also start learning about what things to eliminate from her diet + what to include, particularly certain additives, chemicals, processed foods, fast foods, + all harmful substances.

Please bless our relationship + keep harmony in our home. Give me wisdom as to how to respond to her + deal with the things that threaten our relationship. 

May her dad let go of his anger + unforgiveness. May he admit he needs help for his alcohol/Rx abuse + not refuse to get it d/t fear of being exposed. May he realize submitting is a sign of strength. He isolates himself + can't relate to people; nor does he want to. TY for providing another job for him. May he know that You provided it bc You love him. May he realize how much he needs to go to church, pray, + worship You. May he seek a personal relationship w You.

TY for Your wonderful provision for Alicia so far. May she use her skills + education in a job that serves You. Please help her to find a good job in her field after grad. that will become a ministry for you. May she be very sensitive to Your Spirit's promptings + be unable to deny His direction. Also please help her to make whatever decision is in line with Your will re: attending that networking conference in March. She needs to decide within a few weeks. May Your will be done.

May she be cautious with what she does on the internet that can threaten her reputation or future career. May she consider how You view whatever she puts out there in cyberspace. May she consider how social networking sites can be very dangerous + how they increase one's risk for identity theft 10-fold.May she modify her online presence + take extra precautions. Please protect all of us from cyber attacks, hacking, identity theft, financial reverses, reputation + career damage, etc.

May she cease taking synthetic hormones permanently + let her body sort itself out on its own. May her cycles be regular.

May she consider resuming the study of ASL, according to Your will. Please find a way to use the lovely gift You have given her.

Help her to separate truth from lies. Encourage her to study the Bible zealously. May she be discerning of all spirits that are not from You. 

May I not obsess over things that have no eternal significance.

#1383 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:42 AM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

We continue to thank You for Alicia's many gifts, skills and talents.  We thank You for preparing the career she will enjoy after graduation.  We thank You for her chosen career and we thank You for all the individuals she will help with her teaching skills.  We thank You that she will graduate with little debt.  

Father, we ask for discernment and clarity of vision regarding Mark.  May Alicia and Mark follow Your will for their lives.  May they be in no hurry.  

Father, we pray for Alicia's dad.  May he consent to help for his rx and alcohol addiction.  May he turn from his anger and bitterness and may it be replaced with compassion and forgiveness.  

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#1384 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:54 PM

Dear Lord,

Please keep working in Alicia's life to keep her connected to You + to worship You as much as possible. TY that most of the time she attends church w me. I am concerned about what might happen once she decides to move out. She needs someone to go w her to church. I worry that she would not want to go by herself + therefore would not go. Please work on her spirit so she will not be able to bear any separation from You. May she realize how important it is to have an equally yoked relationship + not commit to anyone until this issue is settled.May she keep her options open + not be in any hurry. May she also not move out until she is settled in a stable job which I pray will be in her chosen field.

Please give her direction on whether or not You want her to attend the networking conference in March. May she ask You what You want her to do. May Your will be done.

TY for Your many blessings + gifts.  May Alicia always seek Your will + be unable to do anything that would go against Your mandates or wishes. 

Please protect her in that 19-year old car she is driving. It is quite small + I get worried about her safety. May many guardian angels surround her wherever she goes.

When she does move, guide her where to move. May her decision honor You.

Please bless my relationship with Alicia's + hers with B. May she not think less of us bc of our health problems + inability to keep up with a pace that most healthy people can manage to do.

I also ask for relief from the pain in my hands, arms, feet, gall bladder + sciatic nerve. May the damaged nerves regenerate + may lost peripheral muscle be restored. I know it is against all odds to ask for this, esp. since taking immunos makes it even more of an uphill battle. TY that Your grace cont. to sustain me, as it has for so long. 

Please fill Alicia with the spiritual knowledge + wisdom that is so essential to making decisions that honor You. May she realize asking You to be Lord of her life + consulting You about all decisions are in her own best interests. I pray You will work on her heart to value + be thankful for her many blessings. TY again for her jobs. Please protect her faith walk, reputation, identity, finances, career path, etc. May nothing hinder or harm these areas of her life. Please cont. to bless her studies + friendships at grad school, work, + everywhere else. Please get her more connected to other Christians at church + elsewhere. Bless my + my friend Donna's efforts to get Alicia together with Donna's daughter so they may be friends.

May she take her time in this relationship + consult You about what You want for her. May she not be in a hurry. In the meantime, give both her + Marty wisdom  + inspire them to ask for Your blessing/direction + help them avoid the usual pitfalls. Bless their communication with one another.

May Marty resume going to church with us or to a place near him. Please bless his efforts to lose weight. He really needs to. May he eat right + exercise regularly.

TY for her good health. I wish she would value it for the wonderful gift it is + do all she can to protect it. May she develop a deep interest in learning all she can about nutrition + apply it to her life every day. May she also get regular aerobic exercise + enough sleep. Please provide a friend to participate in a health, nutrition + exercise plan.  I pray for someone to come into her life whose attitude + actions will have an impact on how she values her health. May she also start learning about what things to eliminate from her diet + what to include.

Please bless our relationship + keep harmony in our home. Give me wisdom as to how to respond to her + deal with the things that threaten our relationship. The enemy is working overtime trying to create a rift between us. Please thwart his efforts + put him in his place.

May her dad let go of his anger + hatred for me + others. May he admit he needs help for his alcohol/Rx abuse + not refuse to get it d/t fear of being exposed. May he realize submitting is a sign of strength. He isolates himself + can't relate to people; nor does he want to. May he find out very soon what the status of his professional license is. Please help him find a job.

TY for Your wonderful provision for her so far. May she use her skills + education in a job that serves You.

May she be cautious with what she does on the internet that can threaten her reputation or future career. May she consider how You view whatever she puts out there in cyberspace. May she consider how social networking sites can be very dangerous. 

May she cease taking synthetic hormones permanently + let her body sort itself out on its own.

May she consider resuming the study of ASL + may You find a way to use this wonderful gift You gave her.  

Help her to separate truth from lies. Encourage her to study the Bible zealously. May she be discerning of all spirits that are not from You. 

#1385 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:45 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the beautiful Christmas Eve service we had at church. I was glad Marty came with us + was able to hear so much of the Gospel + how much You have done for us. Please work on his heart so he will really understand, believe, + commit to You. I pray he will develop a personal relationship w You.  

Please cont.  to bless my relationship with Alicia's + hers with B. May there always be great love among us.

Please fill Alicia with the spiritual knowledge + wisdom that is so essential to making decisions that honor You, Your name + all that is good. May she not only believe in You, but make You the Lord of her life. May she be sure to consult You about all decisions are in her own best interests.  blessed her. I am very grateful for the ways You've blessed her.

I pray You will find a way to use the gift You have given her re: ASL. May it not go dormant or be lost, but grow + be a way she can serve You.

I also ask that You inspire her to always live up to the meaning of her name (truth).

May she take her time in this relationship + be sure to always consult You about what You want for her. May she not make any decisions or commitments w/o making sure she has gotten an answer from You re: what she should do. May she keep her options open. In the meantime, give both her + Marty wisdom  + inspire them to ask for Your blessing/direction + help them avoid the usual pitfalls. Bless their communication with one another.

May Marty want to attend church consistently. May Alicia always want to attend to, + not be able to bear missing worship.

May she always seek Your will in her life + gladly submit to it. May she understand Your mandates + willingly adhere to them. May she know that Your mandates protect us.

TY for her good health. I wish she would value it for the wonderful gift it is + do all she can to protect it.  May she develop a deep interest in learning all she can about nutrition + apply it to her life every day. May she also get regular aerobic exercise + enough sleep. Please provide a friend to participate in a health, nutrition + exercise plan.  I pray for someone to come into her life whose attitude + actions will have an impact on how she values her health. May she also start learning everything she can to be as healthy as she can. May she not want to eat out alot, but prefer to save money + eat healthfully by fixing her own meals.

Please bless me + my friend Donna's efforts to get Alicia + her daughter together. May they form a lasting friendship that will be beneficial to both of them in areas of faith + in many other ways.

Help her to develop greater patience, Please bless our relationship + keep harmony in our home. Give me wisdom as to how to respond to her + deal with the things that threaten our relationship. The enemy is always working overtime trying to create a rift between us. Please thwart his efforts + put him in his place.

May her dad let go of his anger, grudges, + narrow views. May he admit he needs help for his alcohol/Rx abuse + not refuse to get it d/t fear of being exposed. May he return to church. May she develop a personal relationship with You.

Bless grad school. Protect her from unemployment + underemployment. Guide her to the right job when she graduates. May it be in her chosen field + one she can support herself with + not suffer from  financial + other woes. May she be able to network easily to find the job You want for her. May she not fear a big change in her life, such as relocating if that becomes necessary. TY for Your wonderful provision for her so far. May she use her skills + education in a job that serves You.

Help her to make the decision You want her to make re: attending a networking conference in March. I pray she asks You what to do. Please bless her decision. Keep reminding her to seek Your will in every area of her life.

May she be cautious with what she does on the internet that can threaten her reputation or future career. If there is anything on a server somewhere that could harm her reputation, career, identity or finances, please protect her from being taken advantage of. May she consider the frequent privacy violations we keep hearing about that social networking sites + apps are responsible for. May she not use SW sites anymore, or may she at least modify her use of them.  Please protect her faith, reputation, identity + finances. Protect all of us from cyber attacks, hacking, cracking, identity theft, financial reverses, homelessness, + other forms of insecurity.

May she be able to do w/o synthetic hormones for good + may her cycles be regular.

Involve her in a Bible study + encourage her to study the Bible zealously. Please provide a discipler/mentor for her. May she be discerning of all spirits that are not from You. Give her wisdom + clarity of vision. May Your Spirit warn her of all threats to her faith + relationship w You + may she heed Your voice. 

Keep all false teachers far away from her. If any approach, give her great discernment so she will recognize their motives are from the enemy, no matter how innocent they or their teachings may seem. May any who try to involve her in their classes be unsuccessful.

I keep forgetting to pray that I won't have to move when my lease is up in March. May I be able to stay here as long as possible.

#1386 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:53 PM

Dear Lord,

I see Your hand of grace in every area of my life, + Alicia's too. It is overwhelming. I am so undeserving. May I honor You by my faith, words + deeds. Please continue to change my  heart + transform my mind so both will be more like Your Son's.

You have been so good to both of us. Help us to always count our blessings + fill us w the determination to seek + follow Your will no matter what life is like for us.

Fill Alicia w great caution as she finishes school. Guide her in applying for a job.  I pray that she will find what You want her to do. May she not make any decisions that will cause her to miss out on what You want to give her. Protect her from the mistakes Satan will try to get her to make.

May she  ask for + insist upon an equally yoked relationship.  May she remember how terrible my marriage was bc it wasn't equally yoked, + be determined not to repeat my foolishness. 

May she never settle for less than You want for her or less than she deserves. May she  always seek Your will in her life, embrace Your mandates + willingly obey them. May she understand Your laws protect us from much pain if we obey them. 

May she not be fooled by society + the media, who try to rewrite Your laws + call evil good + good evil. May she remember that anyone who  preaches a gospel different to the one she was raised with is to be cursed. May she compare every teaching she hears with Your Word + remain fully alert at all times, never letting her guard down. May she be like the Bereans, who compared everything they heard to Your Word to see if it was so.

TY for her general good health. May she never take it for granted, but value this great gift. May she develop a lasting interest in proper nutrition. May she apply it to her life daily. May she make sure to get regular aerobic exercise + plenty of sleep. I pray for a friend or someone who will be a mentor + participant in a joint nutrition + exercise program with her. I also ask for a discipleship mentor; someone to follow her faith walk + help keep her on track. May she not worry about the approval of the people of this world if they live in a manner that is contrary to Your Word. 

Help her to manage her tendency towards impatience. TY that she has not seemed so angry in a while. Please bless our relationship + keep harmony in our home. Give us both wisdom so we will respond in ways that always benefit each other. 

I also TY so much for the harmony with which B + I can make decisions re: Mom's estate, which will take a while to get settled. May everything we do in this regard honor You + Mom. 

May Alicia's dad let go of his anger + other attitudes that are hindering his spiritual + emotional growth. May he admit he needs help for his alcohol/Rx abuse + not let pride interfere. May he not expose her to alcohol abuse any more.

Protect her from unemployment + underemployment. Guide her to the right job when she graduates. May it be one that will meet her financial needs. Protect her from financial + similar woes. TY for Your wonderful provision for her so far. 

Remind her to ask You if she should attend the conference in March. May she make the decision You want her to make. If she doesn't go, may it not hinder her job options. May Your will be done.

May she cease taking synthetic hormones for good  + may her cycles be regular.

May she consider resuming the study of ASL. I pray You will find a way to use this wonderful gift that You have given her. 

Please cont. to bless our m-d relationship with frank, close communication and understanding. Help her to deal with her frustrations constructively. Help me not to feel resentment towards her dad when he does things that upset me.

May Alicia witness to Marty effectively so he will want establish a relationship with You. May he understand how important it is to seek You while You can be found. Bless his job + help him to get motivated to finish his education. Please also motivate him to change his eating habits so he will be healthier. He needs to lose a lot of weight + to exercise regularly. I don't want him to develop chronic diseases bc of bad habits. May he not give up just bc it seems too big a task.

Please protect all of us from cyber attacks, hacking, identity theft, financial theft/reverses, devastating diseases/illnesses, reputation or career damage, etc. May nothing ever damage our faith or our relationship with You.

May I not focus on anything that has no eternal significance.

#1387 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:31 AM

Dear Lord,

I thank + praise You for giving us immediate access to You at all times. TY for concerning Yourself with even the minutiae of our lives. You have blessed us so richly.

May we never under-value Your tremendous sacrifice on our behalf, or treat it with indifference. Help us to keep our minds + hearts humble + pure.

I cont. to pray that You will give Alicia wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision.  Please protect her faith + her relationship with You. May  nothing interfere with her worship or her study of You + Your Word.

It sounds like a job may be opening up in her career field, but it would be with a community organization that pays very little. It would also likely start before she finishes her Master's. She would have to rearrange her school schedule + graduate later, either in Oct. or Dec. of 2015. But if the job is Monday-Friday, it wouldn't work for her d/t her practicum, which she can't reschedule. She also committed to nannying part-time for that pastor + his family. I pray for Your will to be done in this matter. Although this job would offer good experience, it would be hard to live on what they would pay. 

Please guide her heart re: plans to move out this summer. You know what is going on. I pray that You will be honored by her decision + she will ask You what You want. I  prefer she wait till she is settled in a job in her field + is done with school.

May she get the right kind of Christian support in her present + future.  May her knowledge of Your Word + her faith become exceedingly strong so that she will see thru the demonic deceptions flooding our world each day.

Please make a way for her to get more connected at church. May young people her age reach out to her + help her get more involved. May she arrange her schedule so she can fellowship with them. 

May her knowledge of sign language not lie fallow. Please find a way to use this gift You have given her for good. 

Forgive me when my mind wanders in church. I hate it when that happens. I don't want to get distracted, but it happens more than I'd like. Help me to stop  focusing on the wrong things. May I also not make snap judgments about people when I don't know them. Help me to love more as You love all of us. 

Please protect Alicia from unemployment, underemployment, + being underpaid, esp. for her skill set + educational level. I pray she will find the kind of job she wants w/o having to sacrifice a lot for it. I submit to Your will in this + every other matter.  TY for providing jobs for her so far. 

May she never take her health for granted. Inspire her to take good nutrition + regular exercise seriously, + do all she can to maximize her health. May she also get enough sleep. May she enjoy taking care of her health + not be tempted to be careless about it. May she be determined to stick to healthy eating even when she is w her friends, + may she not feel left out if she is eating differently from them. May a friend teach her a lot about nutrition + participate w her in a nutrition + exercise program that will benefit both of them + may it spread to others.

May things work out with my friend Donna to get her + my daughter together. May they become good friends.

Bless our m-d communication + relationship. Please keep harmony + closeness in our home. May her dad admit + seek help for his alcohol/Rx abuse + anger mgmt issues.

Protect our privacy, identities, career paths, reputations, finances, decisions, etc. May we not suffer from cyber attacks or financial reverses. May we remain safe + secure in our home. Please also protect us from theft + other forms of loss.

May Marty be moved to get to know You + confess You as Lord. May he begin attending church regularly. May he begin to take care of his health + stick to a program of healthy eating, exercise, + losing weight so he will not suffer from the chronic diseases he is sure to get if he does not change his habits.

Please protect Alicia from false teachers + all predators. May Your Spirit stir in her + alert her to the presence of all those who want to take the focus off of You + put it on something else. May such as these never get near her--but if they do, fill her with a sense of warning so she will steer clear of them. May they not be given access to her.

#1388 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:02 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for Your many blessings + excellent care of us.Please help me to ignore what is meaningless + focus primarily on what I have to be thankful for.

Please bless relationships at church, at work, with her friends, + at home. May she never hesitate to witness. May she boldly proclaim her faith. May all who know her recognize that the good they see in her is from You. May they want that for themselves.

May she get more connected at church + outside of it with other Christian young adults. She still needs a discipler to replace the one who recently got married.

Please restrain the enemy + his demons from getting near her. Also please restrain false teachers + other predators from getting near her or trying to fill her head with lies. May they have no access to her.

May her conscience + the words + laws You've instilled in her heart remain alive + active. May she not ever want to go against any of Your mandates. May she understand the reasons for them + be grateful for their protection.

May she remember that if a teaching is different from what we learned or what is in the Bible, it is a false teaching . May she steer clear of the endless perpetuation of lies + immorality we're constantly bombarded with, which have eroded our culture.  Help her to study and hold tightly to Your truths.

May she never take her health for granted. May she zealously guard it + do all she can to eat right, exercise often + get enough sleep. May she learn all she can about how to protect her health. May she keep Your temple pure. Please provide a friend who will participate/teach/learn with her in an exercise/nutrition program.

May Marty be motivated to take care of his health too. May he be determined to reduce the risk factors he has for chronic disease. May he not give up on setting goals to be healthier + lose the excess weight that is putting him at risk. May he want to be active + healthy.

May Alicia's future family be dedicated children of our Lord. May she raise any children in the nurture + admonition of the Lord. May they all attend church regularly + study Your Word often.

Protect her from unemployment + underemloyment. TY again for the part-time job she has in which she can work extra hours sometimes. Help her to find the job You want for her once she finishes her formal education. She is applying for a job in her field, but the timing is not good. She still has school to finish. This job would be good experience, but the pay is low bc it is with a community non-profit. There are pros + cons. I just pray for Your will to be done.

May she resume study of ASL , according to Your will. I pray You will find a way to use the gift You have given her with her knowledge of ASL.

May she find constructive ways to release her anger + stress. Bless our home with closeness, open communication + harmony. May she not cut me off when I am trying to speak with her about something she doesn't want to hear.

May her dad admit his problems with anger, alcohol/Rx abuse, etc. May he get help. May he find strength from You to let go of the things that put him at risk.

May she not ever think she needs to take synthetic hormones again. May her cycles be regular w/o them.

Protect all of us from waning faith or indifference, cyber attacks, financial reverses, identity theft, legal trouble, career/reputation problems, health crises, etc.

#1389 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:31 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

We thank You for Alicia's many gifts, skills and talents.  We thank You for all You are doing to prepare the employment she will enjoy once her schooling is finished.  We thank You also that she will graduate with little debt due to the employment she has been able to maintain.  What a blessing it is to not have that financial burden.  

Father, we thank You for her strong Christian background.  Thank You that she and Marty attend church.  We pray for his salvation.  May he surrender to You with his whole heart.  

Father, we pray for Alicia's dad.  May he turn from the alcohol and rx addictions.  May he be filled with compassion and forgiveness.  May  he especially be forgiving towards Alicia's mom.  She is the mother of his child.  May he understand what a great blessing he has been granted.  

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#1390 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:29 PM

Dear Lord,

Many thanks + praises for being so good to us.

Please give Alicia wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision esp. as she is planning to apply for a job in her career field. Only You know what You have in mind for her. The timing is bad, since she is not yet done with her Master's. The pay would be low + difficult to live on, but the experience would be good. Remind her to pray + ask You what You want for her. 

I esp. ask that You remind her to also pray about her moving plans. The soonest this would happen is probably July. I pray that she will decide to wait until she has been given a clear answer from You. Also, I think it'd be best to wait till she has a stable job in her field + is done with school. May the decision she makes honor You.

Please protect her faith + her relationship with You. May she allow nothing to interfere with her worship or her study of You + Your Word.

May she get the right kind of Christian support she needs in her present + future.  Please make a way for her to get more connected at church + with other Christians in the community. May young people her age reach out to her + help her get more involved. May she arrange her schedule so she can fellowship with them.

TY for Your constant attention to each + every detail of our lives. Forgive us when we choose to follow our own desires, even if it's just in small areas. Help us to be more loving to others.

Please protect Alicia from unemployment or underemployment. TY for providing jobs for her so far. I esp. pray for her future career; May she serve You in whatever she does. 

May she never take her health for granted. Inspire her to take good nutrition + regular exercise seriously, + do all she can to maximize her health. She is trying to be a vegetarian now, so it is doubly important that she replace the nutrients she will miss by not eating meat.

May she also get enough sleep. May she enjoy taking care of her health + become very knowledgeable so that she may care for Your temple in every way. May her dad not give her a hard time over her choice to stop eating meat. May she not feel left out if she is eating more healthfully than others. May a friend teach her a lot about nutrition + participate w her in a nutrition + exercise program that will benefit both of them + may others start paying more attention to what + how they eat + what their degree of activity is.

May she consider resuming the study of ASL, according to Your will. I pray You will provide a way for her to use the gift You have given her. TY for her other gifts + talents.

Protect our privacy, identities, career paths, reputations, finances, decisions, etc. May we not suffer from cyber attacks or financial reverses. May we remain safe + secure in our home. 

May Marty be moved to get to know You + confess You as Lord. May he begin to take care of his health + stick to a program of healthy eating, exercise, + losing weight so he will not suffer from the chronic diseases he is at risk for.

#1391 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:00 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that Alicia is recovering from food poisoning. 

Please bring mor Christians into her life. May she get more connected to You + them, both at church + outside of it. May she not be able to bear not communicating closely with you each day. May she always look forward to praying, worshiping, + studying Your Word.   Please crush the enemy + restrain him from pulling her away from You..

TY for  blessing her in so many ways. Help her to make the decision You want her to make re: whether or not to attend that networking conference in March. She needs to decide within a week or so, otherwise the price goes up.

May she seek Your will + be unable to do anything that would go against Your mandates or wishes. I ask that she wait to move out after graduation + until she has a FT job in her chosen field. She is also going to need a better car. May she factor this into her plans. It sounds like she is planning to move out in July. Marty wants her to move in with him. May she ask You what You want.

Please bless our relationship + keep all channels of communication open + flowing. May our home always be full of harmony.

I also ask for relief from the pain in my hands + arms + the gall bladder pain that started up in the last year. I'll be getting a test done soon to eval. the health of the liver + gall bladder.

Please fill Alicia with the spiritual knowledge + wisdom that is so essential to making decisions that honor You. May she realize asking You to be Lord of her life + consulting You about all decisions are in her own best interests. I pray You will work on her heart to value + be thankful for her many blessings. TY again for her jobs. Please protect her faith walk, reputation, identity, finances, career path, etc. May nothing hinder or harm these areas of her life. Please cont. to bless her studies + friendships at grad school + everywhere else.

May she take her time in this relationship + consult You about what You want for her. May she keep her options open. In the meantime, give both her + Marty wisdom  + inspire them to ask for Your blessing/direction + help them avoid the usual pitfalls. Bless their communication with one another. May Marty want to be one of Your children. May Alicia insist on being equally yoked.

May Marty resume going to church with us or to a place near him. Please bless his efforts to lose weight. He really needs to. May he eat right + exercise regularly. May he not give up easily. May he be determined + succeed in changing the bad habits that will lead to chronic disease + debility if he does not change them.

TY for her good health. May she value it for the wonderful gift it is + do all she can to protect it. May she develop a deep interest in learning all she can about nutrition + apply it to her life every day. May she also get regular aerobic exercise + enough sleep. Please provide a friend to participate in a health, nutrition + exercise plan.  I pray for someone to come into her life whose attitude + actions will have an impact on how she values her health. May she also start learning about what things to eliminate from her diet + what to include.

Give me wisdom as to how to respond to her + deal with the things that threaten our relationship. The enemy is always working overtime trying to create a rift between us. Please thwart his efforts + put him in his place.

May her dad let go of his anger + grudges. May he admit he needs help for his alcohol/Rx abuse + not refuse to get it d/t fear of being exposed. May he realize submitting is a sign of strength.  TY for providing another job for him. May he know that You provided it bc You love him. May he realize how much he needs to go to church, pray, + worship You. May he seek a personal relationship w You.

TY for Your wonderful provision for Alicia so far. May she use her skills + education in a job that serves You. Please help her to find a good job in her field after grad. that will become a ministry for you. May she be very sensitive to Your Spirit's promptings + be unable to deny His direction.

May she be cautious with what she does on the internet that can threaten her reputation or future career. May she consider how You view whatever she puts out there in cyberspace. May she consider how social networking sites can be very dangerous + how they increase one's risk for identity theft 10-fold.. 

May she cease taking synthetic hormones permanently + let her body sort itself out on its own. May her cycles be regular.

May she consider resuming the study of ASL, according to Your will. 

#1392 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:21 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for this gifted, intelligent, motivated + compassionate daughter. She struggles to please others. Help her to deal w any conflict that arises as a result of this. May You be the first one she seeks to please.

Help her to feel the calmness + peace of Your Spirit. Ease any stress she is under. She applied for the job that is in her field, but as You know, there are pros + cons. The biggest con is that it would be difficult to live on the low salary.The other major one is that she is not done with school, + it would be hard to do both. The org'z'n would have to work around her schedule. I don't know if they can do that. I pray for Your will to be done. I am very conflicted.

Please help our relationship to grow closer. There are obstacles that weren't there when she was young. You know what they are. Please bless our communication so it will always be open + free.

I dont know what kind of personal relationship Alicia has with You, but I pray it is active + strong. May she regularly seek Your will, read Your Word, pray + contemplate Your goodness. May she always strive to be obedient + be guided by You.

TY for her good health. May she never take it for granted. May she devotedly learn all she can about nutrition + apply it to her life daily. May she also get regular aerobic exercise + enough sleep.  Please provide a friend who will mentor + participate with her in a nutrition + exercise program. It will help her feel better + ease her stress. 

Help her to manage her tendency towards irritability + grow in patience.. TY that this is a little better than it used to be. May this cont. 

Protect her from unemployment + underemployment. Protect her from financial + other woes. TY for Your wonderful provision for her so far. I am forever grateful. May she use her skills + education in a job that serves You. 

TY so much that she has stopped taking synthetic hormones. May this cont.  w no problems. 

May she consider resuming the study of ASL, according to Your will.

May Alicia witness to Marty effectively so he will want establish a relationship with You. Please also motivate him to take better care of his health. May he be determined to eat right, lose weight, exercise, + eliminate the risk factors associated with obesity. May he not give up bc the task is daunting. Others have succeeded.

Marty wants Alicia to move in w him this summer. It sounds like she is planning to do it. I pray Your Spirit will direct her actions.

May her faith in You be steadfast + unwavering, no matter what happens. 

Keep all predators + false teachers away from her. May they not be allowed access to her. If they approach,may she recognize them for what they are.

Please protect all of us from cyber attacks, identity theft, financial reverses, career or reputation damage, etc. Above all,  protect her faith.

Please help her get connected to more people at church, + more Christians outside of it. There is a ministry for young adults. Please help her to want to get involved with it.

Please help her dad in every way he needs it. May he establish a personal relationship with You.

#1393 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,580 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:31 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for Your amazing blessings. Alicia has a conundrum before her. She was offered a management position at the swim school where she works, but she has just applied for an assistant directorship at the non-profit where she volunteers. The non-profit position would be very good experience + the job is in her career field, but the pay is low. She doesn't know if they can work around her school or nannying schedule. She committed to both before the job became available. She had a phone interview with them today + explained the situation to them. They still want her to talk to the president of their board of directors tomorrow.

Only You know what is best, so please choose the right option for her. The swim school mgmt job would pay more but that is not in her career field.

Please bless our dinner out tomorrow. We are meeting my friend Donna from Bible class + her daughter Lisa. We are hoping the two girls will become good friends.

Guide Alicia as she is trying to switch to a vegetarian diet. May she research what nutrients she needs to replace that can only be obtained eating meat + certain other foods some vegetarians avoid. She is not avoiding dairy, so that's not an issue. May she be careful. It can be done healthfully if one is cognizant of these things.

May she remember we are all to put You first in our lives + to consult You every day + ask You to reveal Your will to her. Give her the strength she will need to follow it.  Give her wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision.

Please send her a Christian mentor to replace the one she had who got married. May she remember to make time to pray + study Your Word.

Please expand her connections to Christians within church + outside of it.

Please cont. to bless her education, her jobs, her friendships, her life, + above all, her relationship with You.. 

May she take her time in this relationship + remember what You want is what she needs to determine. May she keep her options open.  May she ask herself what You would want when the topic comes up about where she will live this summer. Marty wants her to move in with him. I pray she will ask You what You want + for You to guide her.

Please help Marty to lose weight. Help him to change his eating habits + start exercising regularly.  Give him self-control + the desire to take care of his body + even more importantly, his spirit. May he want a personal relationship w You.

TY for Alicia's good health. Help her to slow down her eating; it is not healthy to eat so fast.   May she do all she can to nourish + protect the health she was given. May she develop a deep interest in learning all she can about nutrition + may she begin to apply it to her life every day. May she begin to read labels + learn what the ingredients are + which ones are a danger to her. Please provide a friend to help her in this endeavor. May she start trying to avoid all the bad ingredients.

May she also get regular aerobic exercise + enough sleep. Please provide a friend to participate in a regular health, nutrition + exercise plan.  I pray for someone to come into her life whose attitude + actions will have an impact on how she values her health. May she enjoy taking care of Your temple.

Please help her dad to turn to You. May he get help for his alcohol abuse. I'm not sure if he is still experimenting w prescription drugs. Help him with his spiritual disease.

Please protect Alicia from unemployment + underemployment throughout her life. May she want her work to be a ministry for You.

May she be cautious with what she does on the internet that can threaten her reputation or future career. Please protect her + all of us from cyber attacks/hacking/stolen passwords, etc. Please guard her faith, identity + finances, reputation,+ career path. 

May she permanently cease taking synthetic hormones. May her cycles stay regular since she stopped taking them. Keep her hormones in balance. Protect her from  hormonal disruption.

May she consider resuming the study of ASL. according to your will.

She is a people pleaser, as am I in some ways. May we both find a good balance in this respect.

May she be discerning of all spirits that are not from You, including those who are predatory in any way. Keep false teachers from gaining access to her. May she recognize them for what they are-Satan's envoys.

#1394 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:56 AM

Amen.

#1395 AlinaGrace

AlinaGrace

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:57 PM

Lord thank you for this mother's heart and the faith you have given her to pray and lift up her daughter to you. Please protect this family and draw them closer to Yourself. Strengthen their faith, help them to see You in their daily lives. May the father of the girl also repent before You and seek You. in Jesus name I pray. Amen