1774 replies to this topic

#76 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

Dear Lord, I am grateful that even though Alicia doesn't always attend church with me, she has gone to several services at her college. You have put a wonderful friend in her path who is a devoted Christian. I pray that she will benefit from this friendship for a long time, even though this girl is from Brazil & probably only here for a limited time. Any positive influence is most welcome. You are allowing seeds to be sown that may remain underground for awhile, but can still bear fruit later. I have seen this happen in other instances, & I praise You for the way You love her & have blessed her. May her eyes be opened over Thanksgiving when she travels to visit Mark's dad & his latest wife. May she see that there are issues in this family that she will have to deal with; the most important of which is the lack of a Christian faith. Give me patience and wisdom as I struggle to handle this situation in a godly manner. In Jesus' name, amen.

#77 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:01 PM

Dear Lord,

I am grateful that even though Alicia doesn't always attend church with me, she has gone to several services at her college. You have put a wonderful friend in her path who is a devoted Christian. I pray that she will benefit from this friendship for a long time, even though this girl is from Brazil & probably only here for a limited time. Any positive influence is most welcome. You are allowing seeds to be sown that may remain underground for awhile, but can still bear fruit later. I have seen this happen in other instances, & I praise You for the way You love her & have blessed her.

May her eyes be opened over Thanksgiving when she travels to visit Mark's dad & his latest wife. May she see that there are issues in this family that she will have to deal with; the most important of which is the lack of a Christian faith. Give me patience and wisdom as I struggle to handle this situation in a godly manner. In Jesus' name, amen.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: Thank Your for Alicia's friend that is a devout Christian. May Alicia learn from her the lessons You wish to impart.
May this Thanksgiving trip help Alicia to see the difference of a Christian home versus a non Christian one. May she realize the pitfalls of continuing in a relationship like this because there are no boundaries and Your Word is not followed. Father, open Alicia's eyes. Help her to refrain from making choices that may affect her life for years to come. Give dreibohnen strength and peace. May she continue to pray for resolution for these circumstances. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate this hedge. Amen

#78 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:59 AM

Lord-I pray that positve influences reflecting your saving grace would be put in Alicia's life-I pray that she would be drawn to you.

#79 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:42 PM

Dear Lord, We know that sometimes it takes a multitude of prayer and thanksgiving before we see Your hand moving in a loved one's life + turning that person around so s/he becomes fully devoted to You. We know You allow Your beloved children to sometimes make serious mistakes, because they can learn valuable lessons from them. You can take the worst from our lives + turn it to a thing of beauty. I pray for this outcome in Alicia's case. May she see her relationship with Mark as You see it. May she realize that being unequally yoked is painful + unsatisfying. May Your will be done in this matter. Thank You for all the many ways You have blessed us. In Jesus' name, amen.

#80 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

Dear Lord,

We know that sometimes it takes a multitude of prayer and thanksgiving before we see Your hand moving in a loved one's life + turning that person around so s/he becomes fully devoted to You. We know You allow Your beloved children to sometimes make serious mistakes, because they can learn valuable lessons from them. You can take the worst from our lives + turn it to a thing of beauty. I pray for this outcome in Alicia's case. May she see her relationship with Mark as You see it. May she realize that being unequally yoked is painful + unsatisfying. May Your will be done in this matter. Thank You for all the many ways You have blessed us. In Jesus' name, amen.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I agree with dreibohnen. Sometimes it takes years of prayer, silence and thanksgiving before we see changes in the lives of our loved ones. But we are committed Father and we believe the answer will come. Thank You for allowing us to be heard in this and all concerns. Thank You for Your patience as we struggle to pray effectively. Father, we know that our way is not always Your way and so we pray: "Be it according to Your will." I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. amen

#81 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:54 PM

Dear Lord, Beautiful prayers like this help heal the broken places in our hearts. You tell us not to worry or fear, and we try, but we keep picking up the same burdens over and over. Thank You for providing others to share these burdens with us. Lord, You entrusted our children to us for safekeeping and to be taught about Your precious Son's sacrifice for us. It's easy to recognize our mistakes in hindsight and second-guess our decisions. But you allow these things to happen because You can use anything to bring about Your will. We know Your wisdom is infinitely greater than ours, so we gladly defer to Your will. But, as Job said, I will plead my case before You. My greatest wish is that Alicia will find a godly husband who will help her to grow in faith and be a faithful follower of Christ. Mark does not believe in You. I pray that if it is Your will, You fill provide someone You have chosen for her and she will recognize that man as the right one. May Mark be saved, regardless. In Jesus' name, amen.

#82 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:48 PM

Dear Lord, I pray that Alicia's eyes will be opened to the consequences of not seeking Your guidance when choosing a boyfriend. Please have mercy on her for her youthful errors and lack of foresight. I pray that she will be convicted to be fully committed to You and not do anything that will grieve Your Spirit. In Jesus' name, amen.

#83 Richard1990

Richard1990

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:24 AM

"Luke 10:19: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you".

#84 Corey Ramey

Corey Ramey

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:50 AM

Dear Father God, Please bless this young woman and especially this young unbeliever. Remove their blinds and show them Your awesome power, might and grace. Rekindle the fear and belief in their hearts for the one Almighty and redirect thier lives so that they might serve you better and find unity in the Lord. I pray all this in the holy name of Christ Jesus, Amen.

#85 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:01 PM

Dear Lord, I pray for patience and wisdom so that I handle this difficult situation according to Your will. May Alicia seek Your guidance in every decision. May she not jump into thinking that this relationship is serious or permanent when she has never dated anyone else. May she study Your word and learn the dangers of being unequally yoked with an unbeliever. May she pay attention to the red flags that keep popping up with Mark. May she see the situation as You see it and respond according to Your will. Keep them safe over the holiday. I dread that they are traveling together against my wishes. Please be as patient with her as You have been with me. Thank You for how greatly You have gifted her. In Jesus' name, amen.

#86 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Alicia and Mark up to You today. Father, protect them as they travel and may they reach their destination without harm. May this trip be an eye opening experience for Alicia. May she choose to follow Your word and Your will. May she not make a choice that will affect her for many years to come. Give her discernment. May she listen to her mother and realize that dreibohnen has lived a few more years than she has and wants only the best for her child. May she listen with her heart. Burden Mark's heart. Help him to realize that rebellion is not a mature act. Perhaps he will use this time to reflect on his actions and to ask Your forgiveness for taking Alicia to his dad's against dreibohnen's wishes. May he focus on You. May he hear Your voice as You speak to him. Be it according to Your will. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#87 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:14 PM

Dear Lord, I pray for safe travel for Mark and Alicia. May this trip be a way for them both to see that there are many issues that will be serious problems for them if they stay together. If Mark really cares for Alicia, may he step up and start acting like a responsible adult. May he stop accepting handouts from her and may she be wise in not enabling this behavior. I know I have to be steadfast and patient; You are giving me the strength to endure. I see how all the tragedies we've dealt with have helped to prepare me for present and future trials. Above all, I pray for Alicia to be sincerely devoted to You and not allow herself to be sucked further into the vortex of sin and carnality. May any disobedience on her part-and Mark's- be used to teach them that they need You 24/7. May both of them see the situation with Your eyes and seek Your guidance before committing themselves to each other with any finality. If possible, send a strong Christian man to Alicia that she will see is the mate You intend for her- if that is Your will. Restrain Satan and his demons from damaging either of their spirits. In Jesus' name, amen.

#88 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:52 PM

Dear Lord, Thank You for safe travel for Alicia + Mark on this holiday. However much I was against this trip, You can use it for good. I pray it will open Alicia's eyes to her need to consult Your will in all matters, especially when it comes to seeking a mate. May she realize what You want her to do. If You do not want her to be with Mark, help her to realize it asap. My heart yearns for a faithful Christian husband for her, and Mark does not meet this standard. Thank You for the many ways You've gifted her and blessed us. In Jesus' name, amen.

#89 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

Father, enable this mother with love, strength and comfort each and every day as she wait with earnest expectation for a breakthrough concerning this relatioinship. Continue to minister to this daughter's heart. Convict her by your Holy Spirit with each step she takes that is in direct violation to your Word. Send her a dream as to what her future life will be with this sinner. Confirm it by one of your servants. Guard her heart from any fallout so she can recover as quickly as possible. Thank you Lord for removing the blinders from her eyes and to see how deeply this relationship hurts you and her mom and how injurous it is to her spritual walk with You. Guide, lead and direct Great Jehovah in Jesus name, Amen.

#90 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,536 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:09 PM

Dear Lord, Be with Alicia this week while she is out of town. I know You love her in spite of her disobedience, as do I. May her eyes be opened to what she will face if she continues to yoke herself unequally with an unbeliever. May she see that she + Mark are not matched in beliefs, intellect, motivation, ambition, or character. May she seek Your will before she makes any decision, particularly one that can affect her future for years down the road. Give me the wisdom to deal with this situation in a manner You would approve of. Help my actions to have a powerful witnessing effect on her + Mark. Open her eyes to the reality of her situation. May she see that Mark has learned from his father, who whose example has been one of unfaithfulness. Thank You for all You do for us. In Jesus' name, amen.