1774 replies to this topic

#61 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

Dear Lord, please send Your Spirit to reconvict Alicia's heart on the importance of regular worship, repentance, moral behavior, + seeking a godly husband. She has been desensitized by the worldly ways of her fellow college students who seem to embrace any lifestyle, all in the name of tolerance + accepting diversity. Pull her back onto the straight path, + show her how unsatisfactory a relationship with an unbeliever will be. Thank You for the ways You have blessed her tremendously, with her grades + providing scholarships + grants. Give me wisdom + help me to be a powerful witness, Bring to her remembrance all the things she has learned about You over the years. In Jesus' name, amen.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I stand in agreement with dreibohnen for Alicia. What a blessing for Alicia that she has a praying, caring mother. Thank You that Alicia's mom realizes the possible pitfalls of youngsters being unevenly yoked. Father, give her the strength to continue to encourage and discourage whenever necessary. May Alicia listen with her heart to her mother's wisdom. May we all continue to pray effectively for this situation. Give us all discernment and strength to pray in ways that bring glory to Your name. May we all stand together as a hedge of protection around dreibohnen and her daughter. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate this hedge of protection placed around these prayers. Amen

#62 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:56 PM

Dear Lord, please send Your Spirit to reconvict Alicia's heart on the importance of regular worship, repentance, moral behavior, + seeking a godly husband. She has been desensitized by the worldly ways of her fellow college students who seem to embrace any lifestyle, all in the name of tolerance + accepting diversity. Pull her back onto the straight path, + show her how unsatisfactory a relationship with an unbeliever will be. Thank You for the ways You have blessed her tremendously, with her grades + providing scholarships + grants. Give me wisdom + help me to be a powerful witness, Bring to her remembrance all the things she has learned about You over the years. In Jesus' name, amen.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I stand in agreement with dreibohnen for Alicia. What a blessing for Alicia that she has a praying, caring mother. Thank You that Alicia's mom realizes the possible pitfalls of youngsters being unevenly yoked. Father, give her the strength to continue to encourage and discourage whenever necessary. May Alicia listen with her heart to her mother's wisdom. May we all continue to pray effectively for this situation. Give us all discernment and strength to pray in ways that bring glory to Your name. May we all stand together as a hedge of protection around dreibohnen and her daughter. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate this hedge of protection placed around these prayers. Amen

Father, I agree with these prayers for Alicia. Your Word says "The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in." Yes, Lord, let those people who like this branches will be removed from Alicia's pathway, so that she will not stray from Your ways. Bring the right people into her life, Lord, people who care and love her and fear You, so that through Your mercy and grace and worship, You will be graffed into Alicia's life. Thank You, Father for Alicia's mother's faith in Your saving grace and Word. I give You praise and glory, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#63 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,456 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:57 PM

Dear Lord, I thank You so much for the prayers of believers who lift up Alicia as she remains involved with Mark. It keeps me encouraged to know that others have gone through worse things than me + had their prayers answered. I know it might take a long time, but I ask that if all possible, the best years of Alicia's life will not be wasted pursuing a relationship with someone who has trampled You underfoot + treated as an unholy thing your great sacrifice. You can remove the veil from her eyes + free Mark from Satan's hold. May they both learn to cherish the great gift of salvation + never take it for granted. I ask that You send a young Christian man into her life who will so outshine Mark in character + faith that she will have to realize she has made a big mistake. You have a plan + I trust You to fulfill it. Forgive me for my impatience + worry. In Jesus' name, amen.

#64 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,456 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:13 PM

Dear Lord, I continue to lift up my daughter + her boyfriend to You. It's heartbreaking to see the way he manipulates her so she winds up being the one driving nearly all the time + spending her money on him. He always has an excuse why he can't reciprocate. The worst thing, of course, is that he is an atheist who does not respect her faith + takes Your name in vain. He pirates music off the internet + probably steals other things. He cannot be trusted to keep his hands to himself + she is too naive to understand what mature love really is. This situation is beyond my control + influence, but You have the power to change circumstances. Please open both their eyes to the reality of the situation. Deliver them from all evil. I pray for salvation + deliverance for both of them. In Jesus' name, amen.

#65 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:46 AM

Bless this child of yours , let no harm happen. Amen

#66 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,456 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:23 PM

Dear Lord, this looks to be a long road of agonizing prayer for a child who has so much to offer the world- if she would just turn her talents towards serving You + seeking a godly husband instead of a laissez-faire unbeliever. You have promised to give justice to your elect, who cry to You day + night. Mark is luring Alicia into ungodly territory, + it's very painful. Thank You for those who care enough to pray for a strong hedge of protection for her, + for pruning the withered branches out of her way. In Jesus' name, amen.

#67 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:22 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I stand with dreiBohnen and all the other prayer warriors lifting Alicia up to You. Father, she is young and impressionable. Most likely she sees the best in everyone and can't fathom that Mark might be taking advantage of her. Father, open her eyes to the truth, whatever that might be, even if it is painful for her to see. I lift up Mark to You as well. Father, may he turn his face towards You. May he confess You as Lord and Saviour. May he turn from the evil ways of the world before it is too late. We are not promised even that we will live through the day. May Mark seek You earnestly. May he turn from the ridiculous notion that he is athiest. He may be saying that simply because he hasn't had any serious trials in his life. He would speak a different tune if he had a trial to bear. We as believers know that there is no hope if we don't know the comfort salvation will bring. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May we all form a hedge of protection around Alicia and her mom. May no evil penetrate this hedge. Amen

#68 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,456 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:50 PM

Dear Lord, it's so true that Alicia is only seeing Mark through rose-colored glasses. He is the first young man to ever appeal to her, even though nicer ones have wanted to date her. No doubt Satan has increased Mark's appeal to try + sift Alicia like wheat. Many wonderful people are standing with me in prayer to fight for Alicia's deliverance + Mark's salvation. I praise + thank You for this support + reassurance. In Jesus' name, amen.

#69 Nazar

Nazar

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 02:47 AM

Please pray for my 20-year old daughter. She has been seeing a manipulative unbeliever for some time. She did not have a good male role model, as her father (ex-husband) is an abusive alcoholic with severe anger management issues. The boyfriend is leading her into immorality. I ask for the Lord to remove her blinders and wake her up to the reality of her situation: how disobeying God and not seeking His will when choosing a partner exacts a high price and results in heartache. I ask for God to send a Christian mate for her that she will recognize as the right one for her. Thank you! dreiBohnen

Dear Sir,

Hope you are fine. May God always watch over you and your daughter. Dear dreiBohnen I am from Pakistan and can assure you that I will try my level best to bring your daughter on right track. For further discussions and details you do contact me. My contact Number is +923133239165.

#70 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,456 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

Dear Lord, I am dreading the approach of Thanksgiving because it means Alicia will be going to Reno to see Mark's dad + the latest stepmother. His stepmother has 2 small children from a previous marriage, + Mark's dad has children + stepchildren from other marriages that he rarely sees. I know that is hurtful for them. Mark has turned from You in spite of learning about You as a child, because his family told him he didn't have to believe in You if he didn't want to. I pray that You will protect both Alicia + Mark while they are out of town, but also protect Alicia from Mark's advances. Any disobedient behavior will only further separate Alicia from You, + that grieves me greatly. Work on Alicia's heart so she will witness to Mark + not accept his disbelief as something she can tolerate in a serious relationship. Help her to see the situation with Your eyes + turn from any behavior that hurts You. Help her to make wise decisions in her life, + I ask for a faithful Christian husband for her. In Jesus' name, amen.

#71 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:19 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I stand in agreement with each prayer warrior lifting up dreibohnen, Alicia and Mark up to You. Father, You are our Creator. You know what is best for both Alicia and Mark. Place Christians in Alicia's and Mark's path that will guide and direct them as they grow into mature adults. Father, Alicia is young and vulnerable. She sees the best in people. Open her eyes to Your desires and counsel her in how to proceed. May she listen to her mom and realize that her mom has her best interests at heart. Father, please guide Mark. May he turn from the worldly ways and focus totally on You. Mark is young and impressionable as well. If his parents told him it is ok to be athiest, he is following incorrect direction. I lift up his parents and ask that you would place Christians in their path that would counsel them in what eternity would be like without You. May they confess You as Lord and Saviour. May they realize that You are the Way, the Truth and the Life. May they realize that tomorrow is promised to no-one. May they seek You with their whole hearts. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection around this prayer. Amen

#72 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,456 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:57 PM

Dear Lord, You have blessed Alicia in so many ways; it hard not to feel like she has accepted the first guy she's ever dated as being a potential future mate. Show her that she will be miserable if she yokes herself unequally to an unbeliever. You can take this situation + turn it around completely. I pray that Mark hears You calling his name + accepts You as his Savior. I do not believe he is the right one for my daughter, but only You know what is best. If he is not who You want for her, please reveal this to her soon. Thank You for all Your blessings. In Jesus' name, amen.

#73 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:50 AM

FATHER GOD ,AS WE COME IN FAITH WITH OPEN SINCERE HEARTS MAY WE PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE AND PEACE TO THIS FAMILY ..FATHER GOD WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET THE SEA YOU PARTED ,THE BLIND MAN YOU HEALED THE BLEEDING LADY AT THE WELL ..OH HOW YOU TOOK YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF EGYPT IN THE PROMISED LAND FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY .SO SENCE YOU ARE MIGHTY TO DELIVER ,MIGHTY TO FORGIVE ,MIGHTY TO RESTORE WE PUT ALL OUR HOPE AND FAITH IN YOU ..IT SAYS WHEN WE TRUST AND STAND TOGETHER ..GOD YOU ARE IN THE MIST OF US ..SO WE PRAY FOR HOLY SPIRIT TO OPEN THE EYES AND HEART OF MARK..TO ALLOW HIM TO THE FREEDOM IN JESUS CHRIST SALVATION ,TO NOT FORGET THAT MARK IS PRECIOUS TO OUR LORD JESUS,AS WELL AS ALICEA ...MAY YOUR DAUGHTER LORD BE A BIG PART OF MARK TURNING HIS LIFE AROUND ..TO HEAL HIM FROM THE PAST MAKING AND ALLOWING GODS BEST FOR THIER FURTURE ..I PRAY FOR THE MIGHTY HAND OF OUR LORD JESUS TO BE UPON THE HEARTS OF ALICEA AND MARK FATHER GOD ..MAY YOUR PERFECT WILL BE DONE ..MAY YOU SAVE MARK WEITHER HE IS WITH ALICEA OR NOT ..MANY COME INTO OUR LIVES ONLY FOR A SEASON ,SOME FOR A LIFE TIME ,WE TRUST YOU FATHER FOR THE LIVES OF TWO PRECIOUS PEOPLE ..WE LAY THEM BOTH AT YOUR FEET ,PRAYING THAT YOUR WILL BE DONE IN EACH LIFE,GIVE MOTHER COMFORT THAT HER DAUGHTER AND MARK ARE IN THEY LOVING HANDS OF GOD ALMIGHTY,CHANGE THE HEARTS OF YOUR PEOPLE TO LOVE AND TO FORGIVE ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#74 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,456 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

Dear Lord, I thank You that at least Alicia is not so consumed with Mark that she neglects her studies or other friends + interests. She has so much to offer; You have blessed her with so many wonderful abilities. She could be such an effective servant for You if her heart was fully convicted by Your Spirit. I ask that You give her that conviction to serve You fully + willingly + turn from disobedience + temptation. Allow her to see what You see when it comes to Mark. In Jesus' name, amen.

#75 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:14 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up Alicia and Mark to You today. Father, thank You that Alicia is continuing with her studies and commitments. Father, give her discernment where Mark is concerned. Remove the blinders from her eyes and her heart. May she be able to know if she is being taken advantage of. May she react kindly but firmly. May she seek You first in all matters. May she find joy in obedience to Your Word. Burden Mark's heart. Help him to turn from his athiest ways. May he seek You with his whole heart. Place Christians in his path that can guide and counsel him. Thank You that dreibohnen prays for her child daily. May we all stand with her, praying effectively for Your will. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen