1774 replies to this topic

#46 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:34 AM

Father please watch over and guide this young woman,speak to this boyfriend... guide him to see and know the best things for Alicia and act upon the good. Help this Mother and Father work together for there daughters best interest. Bring Alicia close to your heart Father speak to her help her to the path back to you. Bless this family in all there needs in Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

#47 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:31 PM

Dear Lord, It's ironic that my daughter sees the inequality in other friends' relationships so clearly, but cannot see manipulation at work in her own. Now Mark is dropping hints about having her move in with him this summer. It would be a disaster in many ways- the worst being an immoral relationship that has not been sanctioned by You. I'm thankful that she plans to continue with college and possibly pursue a Master's Degree, and that her grades remain stellar, but I hate seeing her led down this path. She seems to be putting You on the back burner, and it grieves me greatly. Please be patient with her Lord; she has had a very hard life. I have seen Your healing hand in many ways, and I know You can heal her spirit and heart. Thank You again for the wonderful people in this community that share their prayers and sorrows. In Your name, amen.

#48 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:40 AM

Father, thank You that You know how to make this daughter happy. Please lead her and Mark down paths, and a path together if You will it, that You can bless. But please deliver them from evil. In Jesus' name I pray, thank You so much for their success. Give them a good focus on You. GIve Your plans for their lives success. Give faith and hope that stays now. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

#49 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:47 AM

Dear Lord,

It's ironic that my daughter sees the inequality in other friends' relationships so clearly, but cannot see manipulation at work in her own. Now Mark is dropping hints about having her move in with him this summer. It would be a disaster in many ways- the worst being an immoral relationship that has not been sanctioned by You. I'm thankful that she plans to continue with college and possibly pursue a Master's Degree, and that her grades remain stellar, but I hate seeing her led down this path. She seems to be putting You on the back burner, and it grieves me greatly. Please be patient with her Lord; she has had a very hard life. I have seen Your healing hand in many ways, and I know You can heal her spirit and heart. Thank You again for the wonderful people in this community that share their prayers and sorrows. In Your name, amen.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up this situation before You today. Father, thank You for Alicia's praying mother. Thank You that she brings this circumstance to PW so that we might pray. Father, thank You that Alicia is moving forth with her life regarding school. Burden her heart, help her to place You first in all aspects of her life. Sometimes free will isn't such a good thing. It can lead to life long consequences. Burden Mark's heart. Help him to stop putting these ideas into Alicia's head. May he not talk moving in together. May he wait until he has his education completed and propose marriage if that is Your desire. May I take this opportunity to lift up all people living together outside of wedlock to You today. Father, this type behavior is sanctioned by the media and pretty much the world today but it is not sanctioned by Your Word. How did we get to this point? What happened? May we all turn from sinful ways and seek You first in every breath we take. May we take pleasure in following Your path and Your Word. May we all join together and seek Your will in our lives and the lives of others. May we not take one single minute for granted. May we find joy everywhere we look. May we realize that You are in control. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

#50 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:43 PM

Dear Lord, Blessed be Your name. You always provide comfort in our most difficult times. I am so thankful for the people praying for Alicia and Mark. I was reminded I need to pray for all of those who either live together while unmarried, or are intimate out of wedlock. They do not realize that their spirits are joined by this act, and this prostitutes the Holy Spirit when it has not been blessed by You through a Christian marriage. Continue to bless these two young people. Open their eyes to what they are doing + that it violates Your will for them. Soften their hearts so that they will seek Your will first, instead of their own. In Jesus' name, amen.

#51 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:00 AM

Dear Lord, I thank you that a career counselor at school may be able to find Alicia a summer job in our area that will be in line with her career path. I ask that you provide her an excellent opportunity that will keep her from wanting to move in with Mark, even if it's just for the summer. It's so hard for young people these days when most of their friends are living together or being intimate when they are not married. Alicia was not raised to be this way, but she needs more Christians in her path to direct her away from that mindset. I also thank you for her newest friend from Brazil, who plans to be a missionary nurse and has been a positive influence in her life. I know You are in control and working Your perfect will in this situation. Give me patience and greater faith so that I will worry less about her soul. In Jesus' name, amen.

#52 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:13 AM

Dear Lord,

I thank you that a career counselor at school may be able to find Alicia a summer job in our area that will be in line with her career path. I ask that you provide her an excellent opportunity that will keep her from wanting to move in with Mark, even if it's just for the summer. It's so hard for young people these days when most of their friends are living together or being intimate when they are not married. Alicia was not raised to be this way, but she needs more Christians in her path to direct her away from that mindset. I also thank you for her newest friend from Brazil, who plans to be a missionary nurse and has been a positive influence in her life. I know You are in control and working Your perfect will in this situation. Give me patience and greater faith so that I will worry less about her soul. In Jesus' name, amen.

Father, Your divine intervention is timely in Alicia's life. Let God be true and every man a liar. Thank You, Father that You are in control of Alicia's life. Thank You, Father that Jesus is Lord. That His Spirit will change Alicia and she will never be the same. Bless our Sister dreBohnen, Lord. Keep her steadfast, and bold at all time believing in Your mercy and grace and forgiveness for Alicia. Thank You, Lord for her faith in You. May Your Spirit strengthen this mother and help her to trust the Lord always that her child is safe and in good hands. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#53 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:36 PM

Dear Lord, thank You for all the wonderful prayer warriors who are joining with me in seeking deliverance on behalf of my daughter. She believes in You, but is being led down the wrong path and has put You on a back burner. Once again I ask You to open her eyes to her disobedience and how it grieves You. Reveal to her what you want her to do. Remind her that she needs to be witnessing to her boyfriend, not listening to his unbelief. Show her how unhappy being yoked to an unbeliever can be, before she gets more involved. Please put more people in our paths who are strong Christians and will lead her back in the right direction. Give her the courage to turn from her disobedience and not worry what others will think about her being a true follower of You. Thank You again for all the miracles You have already worked in our lives. We have not deserved any of them. In Your name, amen.

#54 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,522 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:14 AM

Father, thank You for opening doors of Salvation for Alicia to enter. May the light of Jesus Christ guide her to walk the path that He has prepared for her to walk in. May she never look back but to move forward with the help of God's Holy Spirit. I pray that Alicia's mindset will change and her heart will focus upon Jesus because of the faithful prayers of her mother and people around her who love her and care for her. Father, let Your Will be done in Alicia's life. The authority is Yours, Father, to remove people from our pathway if You feel that they are the ones that cause obstacles in our lives when we want to serve You and You will bring the right people into our pathway so that our spiritual life will grow to bring glory to Your Name. Father, may Alicia's mother be blessed with peace of mind knowing that her daughter's destiny is in Your hands. Thank You, Father, for not giving us the spirit of fear but of love, power and sound mind. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#55 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

Dear Lord, I thank You again for the concerned believers of this prayer community. My daughter still shows no inclination to look beyond the guy she's dating, to find one who is a believer and will be faithful to You. It's so hard to understand how she can want to be with someone who doesn't believe, takes Your name in vain, and is manipulative and selfish. Open her eyes to what she is doing + the reality of this situation. I know You have our best interests at heart, + I will keep praying. No matter what, I will love You, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.

#56 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:02 PM

Dear Lord, I thank You again for the concerned believers of this prayer community. My daughter still shows no inclination to look beyond the guy she's dating, to find one who is a believer and will be faithful to You. It's so hard to understand how she can want to be with someone who doesn't believe, takes Your name in vain, and is manipulative and selfish. Open her eyes to what she is doing + the reality of this situation. I know You have our best interests at heart, + I will keep praying. No matter what, I will love You, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.

Jesus,

Thank you for your blessings and protection over this daughter. I ask that you capture her heart. Please help her to make the decisions you want her to make. I pray that she submit to your will. Please Lord I also ask that you capture the man she is dating's heart as well. I pray that you become the Lord of both of their lives.

In Your Name I Pray,

Amen

#57 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:18 PM

Dear Lord, I ask for courage and patience in dealing with this situation. I need to speak with my daughter this weekend about disobedience concerning her boyfriend. I ask that You soften her heart so she will be receptive when I broach this unpleasant topic. She tends to lash out when she is admonished, + it is very difficult for me to deal with. I know I need to do this, Lord. You promise to strengthen us + help us, so I know I can count on You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#58 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

Dear Lord, It is so hard to see my daughter getting involved with this unbeliever. He started out Catholic but now is an atheist. She thinks that talking with him about her faith has strengthened it, yet she thinks it's ok for him to believe what he wants. How can she not be concerned for his soul? She is naive + hasn't thought that far ahead. Open her eyes to the dangers + heartache that await her if she does not cleave completely to You. Soften his heart + reveal Yourself to him so he will accept You also. In Jesus' name, amen.

#59 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:04 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I join with all the other prayer warriors here lifting Alicia up to You today. Father, she is young and impressionable. Guide her in making the correct choices. I lift her precious mom up to You today. Thank You that she continues to pray for her child. Protect Alicia from the ways of the world and the choices that could wreak havoc on not only her life, but others as well. May we all petition on her behalf to protect her from Satan's grip. May he flee back to the furthest corners of hell. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

#60 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,486 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:15 PM

Dear Lord, please send Your Spirit to reconvict Alicia's heart on the importance of regular worship, repentance, moral behavior, + seeking a godly husband. She has been desensitized by the worldly ways of her fellow college students who seem to embrace any lifestyle, all in the name of tolerance + accepting diversity. Pull her back onto the straight path, + show her how unsatisfactory a relationship with an unbeliever will be. Thank You for the ways You have blessed her tremendously, with her grades + providing scholarships + grants. Give me wisdom + help me to be a powerful witness, Bring to her remembrance all the things she has learned about You over the years. In Jesus' name, amen.