#31 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:22 PM

Makel-

Thank you so much for your prayers. Please let me know how I may pray for you.

Jesus,

I ask that you watch over this daughter. Help her to see the light. I ask that she begin to really seek you and while doing this she find you. I ask that she be led to submit to your perfect will for her life. I ask that you bind all evil forces working against her. Bring her mother comfort and give her peace beyond understanding. Help her to feel your presence in her life and in her daughter's life.

In Your Name I Pray,

Amen

#32 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:24 PM

Thank you, Makel! It helps so much to know that people all over the world can pray for each other via this prayer community. I pray for God's blessings on your life and in the lives of your loved ones, in Jesus' name, amen. dreiBohnen

#33 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:01 PM

I have asked God to bless my daughter's boyfriend, even though I believe he is wrong for her. He did get a better job; he is working as a teacher's aide now. Previously he only worked fast food type jobs and did not keep them for long. I pray that he will able to keep this job and do well at it, and if my daughter does not succeed in leading him to God, then someone else will. So far he shows no interest in being a child of God. He thinks that by doing so, he will be giving up his free will. If only he could see the blessings that could be his by following Christ! My daughter seems to see a future for the two of them. This concerns me because she has not been attending church regularly and does not seem to be seeking God's will in her relationship with this young man. I appreciate any and all prayers for my daughter. She is only 20 years old. Thank you!

#34 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,459 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:06 AM

Father, it is common knowledge that the sick need the doctor and the unsaved need the Savior. Father, I joined my brothers and sisters in Christ lifting this daughter and her boyfriend to You for salvation healing. Father, thank You for Your love upon all of us. Thank You, Lord that Your Will is none should perish. I ask in Jesus' Name that Angels of God be send to this couple to share gospel with them. Open the eyes of their heart, Lord. Send spiritual famine to them, Lord so that this daughter and her boyfriend will become hungry and thirsty for Your Words. Bless dreiBohnen with boldness and courage, Lord and fill her with revelation wisdom as she continue to praise and thank You, Father that her loved ones are being taken care off. Thank You, Lord for Your mercy and grace. Thank You for this salvation healing upon this daughter and her boyfriend. Fill the daughter with wisdom, Lord so that she will be bless with the Spirit of Discerning to know whether her plans is included in Your plans for her future with this man. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#35 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:44 PM

This is a beautiful prayer, Patches; thank you so much. I am praying for your healing as well. Please keep us posted on what's new with your health. May God bless you for your compassionate heart! dreiBohnen

#36 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:32 PM

Father, be with all of the people on this page and all their prayers. Forgive us of our sins. Please give faith to dreiBohnen to pray. Please forgive and direct her daughter, please cover her with the righteousness of Christ. Please give her mother faith that You are doing a work now of which she knows not. But give them faith to see! They need to know You are a good, loving, and powerful God. Send, I pray, Your Holy Spirit into their lives today and into the heart of her daughter's friend. Thank You, in Jesus' name amen. Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 1:8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. 1 John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 5:15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. In Jesus' name, Father, for His sake, and for the sake of the children whom You have loved, and because the Kingdom belongs to You, please save this daughter with her boyfriend, her mother, and those whom they love. Send Your Spirit, with Your light and Your truth! Thank YOU for fulfilling this promise because I know You are able and willing! May glory come to Your name, and blessing that will overflow to others. I ask this knowing You hear. Amen.

#37 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:49 AM

I have asked God to bless my daughter's boyfriend, even though I believe he is wrong for her. He did get a better job; he is working as a teacher's aide now. Previously he only worked fast food type jobs and did not keep them for long. I pray that he will able to keep this job and do well at it, and if my daughter does not succeed in leading him to God, then someone else will. So far he shows no interest in being a child of God. He thinks that by doing so, he will be giving up his free will. If only he could see the blessings that could be his by following Christ!

My daughter seems to see a future for the two of them. This concerns me because she has not been attending church regularly and does not seem to be seeking God's will in her relationship with this young man.

I appreciate any and all prayers for my daughter. She is only 20 years old.

Thank you!

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I join dreibohnen in lifting her daughter up to You today. Father, thank You thank we are able to come to You in prayer. Father, the mother has an intuition of foreboding with this relationship. Father, calm the rebel nature in the boyfriend. Place him on the correct path so that his life will bring Glory to Your name and joy to his. We are here for such a short time, help him to see that salvation is the way to eternal life. May he live for You and Your promises. May he turn from the ways of the world. Father, guide dreibohnen's daughter. Help her to turn from this boy if he isn't the right one for her. Cover her with Your Grace. Be with dreibohnen. Comfort her and give her the strength to continue counseling her daughter. May the daughter listen and heed this guidance. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#38 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:33 PM

Dawna, Thank you so much for your prayers. You are right in sensing that my daughter's boyfriend has a rebellious nature. He does not want to give up the pleasures of life, and I think he sees my daughter as a rising star that he can hitch his wagon to. Neither he nor my daughter has had a positive male role model to look up to. Only God can change this situation. I pray for you and all the trials you face, as well. Blessings to you and your family, and thank you for your caring. dreiBohnen [/quote]

#39 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

Lord, I thank You SO much that my daughter declined her boyfriend's invitation to go to Reno with him. It would have been a terrible + sinful environment for her to be in. Even though they are still together, You have shown me a little of how You are working behind the scenes. I especially thank You for all the wonderful, caring people who pray for others through this online community. Seeing what other people go through reminds us that we are not alone in sharing Christ's suffering. Bless all the people of this prayer community! In Jesus' name, amen.

#40 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:14 PM

Father guard and guide this young woman to you,help her to see the truth of her situation bless her in all that she does,send to her the perfect man for her. Protect her from all evil and harm. Bless her Mother also,guide her in the best ways to help her daughter back to you. In Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

#41 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:48 PM

For Now, Thank you so much for your prayers. I will continue to pray for reconciliation with your ex-husband. God bless you as well and give you peace and hope.

#42 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:48 AM

Lord, I thank You SO much that my daughter declined her boyfriend's invitation to go to Reno with him. It would have been a terrible + sinful environment for her to be in. Even though they are still together, You have shown me a little of how You are working behind the scenes. I especially thank You for all the wonderful, caring people who pray for others through this online community. Seeing what other people go through reminds us that we are not alone in sharing Christ's suffering. Bless all the people of this prayer community! In Jesus' name, amen.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up dreiBohnen and her daughter up to You today. Father, thank You that the daughter has exercised restraint regarding the trip to Reno. We give praise to You for that decision. Thank You that we have all joined together to pray for this lovely child and her mother. May the daughter listen and heed the guidance her mother is trying to bestow on her. May she feel loved and cherished by those that care for her and have her best interests at heart. May she be a beacon of light for the boyfriend. May he focus on You and the salvation You offer through Your Son, Jesus Christ. Place Christians in his path that will help him grow in faith. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen

#43 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:07 AM

Father thank you for guiding this daughter,she is a precious gift, please watch over her and protect her from all harm and evil. Help her to make good choices,and to reach out to you for all that she needs. You know what is best for this boyfriend,may your will be done! In Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

#44 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,233 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:32 PM

Dear Lord, I was so encouraged when my daughter said she would not go to Reno with her boyfriend to visit his father on Thanksgiving Day. I did not expect for the father to buy her a plane ticket. It's so hard when my ex-husband undermines my decision to deny permission for my daughter to go. I cannot be an effective parent under these circumstances. Now that Alicia is 20 years old, it has gotten even harder. I pray that You will protect her while she is on this misguided trip, and that somehow soon You will open her eyes to the consequences of disobedience. I thank You that she does have some good Christian friends who are being a positive influence on her, but she needs the conviction of the Holy Spirit to turn from disobedience and return wholly to you. In Jesus' name, amen.

#45 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:54 AM

Dear Lord,

I was so encouraged when my daughter said she would not go to Reno with her boyfriend to visit his father on Thanksgiving Day. I did not expect for the father to buy her a plane ticket. It's so hard when my ex-husband undermines my decision to deny permission for my daughter to go. I cannot be an effective parent under these circumstances. Now that Alicia is 20 years old, it has gotten even harder.

I pray that You will protect her while she is on this misguided trip, and that somehow soon You will open her eyes to the consequences of disobedience. I thank You that she does have some good Christian friends who are being a positive influence on her, but she needs the conviction of the Holy Spirit to turn from disobedience and return wholly to you. In Jesus' name, amen.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up dreiBohnen and her daughter up to You today. Father, may her daughter listen to the guidance and counsel her mother is offering her. May she heed what she knows to be the correct path. Father, I pray for her father. May he refrain from using his daughter as a tool against his ex-wife. Father, may he realize the consequences of his actions before he leads his daughter to make unwise choices because she is still impressionable and vulnerable. May he work with dreiBohnen. Father, I pray for the boyfriend and the father. May they turn to You for salvation and guidance. May they focus on what is best for this young girl. May the boyfriend put Alicia's needs before his own. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. May no evil penetrate the hedge of protection placed around this prayer. Amen