1750 replies to this topic

#16 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:26 AM

IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS I SEVER THIS UNGODLY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THESE TWO. I CUT THE EMOTIONAL, SPIRITUAL, MENTAL, SEXUAL & FINANCIAL BONDS BETWEEN THEM. I LOOSE DAUGHTER FROM THE DECEPTIVE LIES AND BEWITCHMENT OF THE ENEMY AND FOR HER EYES TO BE OPEN TO REALITY TO SEE HIM FOR WHAT HE IS. I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER HER RIGHT NOW. I SAY UNTO YOU WALK IN THE LIGHT AS JESUS IS THE LIGHT FOR THE LIGHT SHINETH IN THE DARKNESS AND THE DARKNESS UNDERSTAND IT NOT. BE YE STRENGTHEN AND WALK AWAY. BE RESTORE, BE RENEW, BE MADE WHOLE ONCE AGAIN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN AND AMEN! PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LIVING GOD!

#17 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:36 PM

sunnyisle, Thank you so much for your prayers for my daughter. The more righteous people she has praying for her, the more powerful those prayers become. May God bless you for your kindness and compassion.

#18 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:46 AM

Dear dreiBohnen,

From my own experience, I just can't bring myself to pray that these two break up but when I pray for God's will to be done, I pray that sincerely. He knows best and though He never forces things, I have faith that He has a thousand ways of which we know nothing to answer your prayer above all you ask or think for your daughter. I don't know what His will is except this: I do know it is His will to save your daughter and this man because that is what is promised to me in His Word. I pray for your daughter's peace and I know He hears. I want to pray for this young man's salvation as well, as he obviously needs it. So I say a little prayer for them tonight. Almighty God is powerful enough. He can do it all, His blessings are not just for a few. His ways are higher than our ways. Of course your daughter needs to be obedient to God above everything. Obedience to what we know is for our best good & to those around us for whom we have love as well. We give God permission in this way to work in our lives. But we do this now by asking God to work in another's life. This obedience does not mean that we cut off love, it only means we love better. This is what I pray for your daughter (and for myself): obedience and faith with peace. I pray everyone on this site will be blessed today and put God first in their lives, as I know I so desperately need prayer for that in my own life. I have been realizing how much we need God. We can have no real respect from the people around us if we are so willing to compromise our integrity - and that also means our love for each other. Real love is shown by loving God's way. We need God because He puts all these good things into our hearts (especially when we ask) - things like repentance, faith and hope. Obedience is something only God can give us the strength to do, and we so little ask. No matter how things will look - and they often look bad - He can turn any situation around for the better. So dear Lord, I pray that You will do this for me, protect this daughter, Father. Encourage this mother. May she walk with You. I thank You that You Are. Please do whatever it takes to deliver this family and these souls from evil, help them to be neither too harsh nor too willing when it comes to their interactions with those closest to them. May You be the Supreme Influence in this daughter's life, that of her mother, and that of this son of Yours. May they be obedient to Your good ways. They belong to You. Please fill their lives with Your Life. May the Holy Spirit be present. Be near, oh God. Protect this daughter from the evil in this world and cause her to be a blessing in it. You know the evil one is tempting these loved ones to fall but I ask that You will make them to stand, for Thine is the kingdom for ever. I ask this in Jesus' Holy Name, amen. God bless you, dear mother, and may God grant your request as you ask in faith. May God grant that your faith grows through this experience in your life, and in your daughter's life. May God's choicest blessings be upon you and yours. Only God knows.

Caryn-

Thank you for your prayers! It grieves me greatly that my daughter can't see the heartbreak she's headed for with this young man. He has no interest in God + I am concerned he will weaken her faith. I was hoping she would lead him to God but it seems like he's causing her to put him first instead. dreiBohnen

#19 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:21 AM

Please pray for my 20-year old daughter. She has been seeing a manipulative unbeliever for some time. She did not have a good male role model, as her father (ex-husband) is an abusive alcoholic with severe anger management issues. The boyfriend is leading her into immorality. I ask for the Lord to remove her blinders and wake her up to the reality of her situation: how disobeying God and not seeking His will when choosing a partner exacts a high price and results in heartache. I ask for God to send a Christian mate for her that she will recognize as the right one for her. Thank you! dreiBohnen

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up dreibohnen and her daughter to You today. Father, thank You that dreibohnen brought her concerns to PW so that we might pray. Father, a mother's love is so very strong. Help her to remain strong in faith even as her heart is aching for her child. Father, may the daughter turn from this manipulative unbeliever before she learns the heartache of what an unbeliever can do. Father, she is young, place Christians in her path to guide and counsel her. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. I pray a hedge of protection over this prayer. Let no evil penetrate this hedge. Amen

#20 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:58 AM

Father God I pray a hedge between this young woman and this man, allow them to seperate, bring this relationship to a hault, in the Name of Jesus. Thank You

#21 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:27 PM

Caryn Ester, Thank you so much for your prayers. It means so much. May God bless you and answer all your prayers. dreiBohnen Dawna, Thank you so much for your prayers. May God bless you and guide you in all things. dreiBohnen

#22 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

Makel, Your prayer is very encouraging to me. I have reread it and reread it. Bless you!

#23 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,397 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:19 AM

Father, thank You that our Sister dreiBohnen trusted You and seek prayers from Your Prayer Partners for her daughter. Lord, I joined the others lifting her daughter to You along with every fear, worry, anxiety of this mother for her daughter in Jesus' name. Lord, I pray for this daughter that You would cleanse her mind of dark thoughts. Thank You for using this mother to intercede for her daughter seeking Your mercy and grace upon her daughter. Hear our prayers, Lord. Free this daughter for allowing herself to become negative, anxious, trusting men who lead her to commit sins. Father, thank You that with You nothing is impossible. I ask in Jesus' name that Your Holy Spirit will guide this daughter to live a life of being noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent and praise worthy. May her mind be filled with Your peace and her life so that she can serve You and bring life to those around her especially her mother. Lord, renew her mind as she read Your Words and seek Your face and learn to trust You. Father, You know what is best for this daughter. May Your Will and Plan be fulfilled in her life, Lord. Use this situation to bring her boyfriend to know Jesus. Thank You, Lord for You are able to turnaround situation to bring glory to Your Name. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#24 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:15 PM

Patches, Thank you so much for this heartfelt prayer. I pray for a full restoration of health for you, along with the peace that only God can give. I can relate to health problems; I have many myself. God sent me an earthly angel who donated a kidney to me after 8 years of dialysis. One of the surgeons was trying to block my transplant, because I chose a different doctor to do one of my surgeries. Can you believe a doctor would do that? But he was no match for God. Blessings to you & your family. dreiBohnen

#25 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:19 PM

Father God, You hear us when we ask according to Your will. May this daughter be saved. In Jesus' name I pray for You to please protect and deliver her from evil, amen.

#26 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:43 PM

Caryn, I was looking over some of your other prayers & I agree, we can't presume to direct God on how to handle a difficult situation. My daughter is naive & wants to believe the best of this guy; she can't or won't see the red warning flags that are popping up all around him. I hate for her to endure heartache, which is what appears to be on the horizon if she stays with him, but pain can help us to grow. Thank you so much for your prayers, encouragement and insight. It sounds like you may have had a similar experience in your family. The Lord bless and keep You, the Lord make His face shine upon You and be gracious unto You, the Lord lift up His countenance upon You and give You peace. dreiBohnen

#27 ReoraHakLer

ReoraHakLer

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:07 AM

My ex claimed our daughter on his taxes this year, but she lived with me. We live in different states, and I can prove she was with me. What can I do about this?

#28 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:30 AM

My ex claimed our daughter on his taxes this year, but she lived with me. We live in different states, and I can prove she was with me. What can I do about this?

Hello Reora. You are going to have to contact the IRS because if you claim also they will catch it and it will be harder to try to figure it out after they have levied penalty and interest. Call the toll free #. Good luck to you and welcome to Prayway.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift up reora and her finances to You today. Father, guide her and help her go forward in love and peace. May the corrections she seeks to her finances be done in love and forgiveness with no hint of malice. Father, may the father be remorseful of his false filing and rescind the false filing. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#29 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,618 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:01 AM

Lord-I ask your hand of protection on this young women-send christian people into her life who will be a positve influence on her.

#30 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:06 PM

Dear Saved, Your prayers mean so much to me. On the surface, it does not seem that much is changing in this young man's attitude towards God. My daughter attends church sometimes, but not every week. She is naive and subject to being led astray. I know God can turn any situation around, but it sure is hard to wait and watch this unfold without seeing the progress I'd hoped for. I pray that God will bless you and all those on this website who seek answers to their prayers. dreiBohnen