#1771 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 05:39 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for blessings for A + Marty. May they ultimately enjoy an =yoked relationship.

I esp. pray for A's health. The dizziness she gets is really causing problems. Please help her get an answer on what is causing it. May she be willing to make changes to reduce toxins in her environment + reduce EMF exposure. It can't hurt. I'd like to see her + Marty take better care of their health. Please help us know what to do.

Protect A + Marty from false teachings, being deceived, identity theft, reputation or credit damage, disease, injury, + anything that would bring them harm.

In Your precious name, amen.

#1772 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 02:46 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for blessing A + Marty. I am esp. grateful that he's going to church with his Gma. I expect someday he + A may choose a church other than the one she + I go to. I'm fine with that as long as it is a true church + doesn't condone false teachings.

Please protect them from accepting false teachings. Things that would never have been considered acceptable before are being condoned + even praised now. Evil is good + good is evil, just as we have been warned to look for.

Give them wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision. Protect their identities, reputations, finances, jobs, health, + especially protect their faith.

Help me to be a good witness to both of them.

I'll add another prayer for A's health. She is very stressed plus she's having recurring problems with dizziness. It is very upsetting. So far no one can figure out the cause.

#1773 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:38 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again that Marty is going to church with his Gma consistently. Please open his eyes + ears to the truth of Your Word so he will believe in You + realize how impt it is to have a relationship with You.

I pray that he + A will have a Christ-centered marriage + be =yoked. May they always make decisions that revolve around what You would want for them.

Bless them in every way- first of all with a deep faith; then with wisdom + discernment. May they never be deceived by false teachings. May they recognize them immediately + reject anything that is contrary to Your Word. Give them secure employment, good benefits, financial security, happiness, + good health. Protect their reputations, identities, credit, etc. May they do all they can to take care of their health + eat right, get enough exercise, + get enough sleep.

May I set a godly example of faith + behavior for them.

#1774 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:34 PM

Dear Lord,

A will be getting married in a little over 2 mos. TY so much that Marty is attending church with his Gma. Please speak to his heart, mind, soul + spirit so he will want to have a committed relationship with you, + so he + A may be = yoked. 

I pray she will be a devoted servant of yours as well, + will always make time for you. May nothing keep either of them away from you.

Protect them from all forms of false teaching. May they see thru them right away + never be deceived.

May both of them do all they can to take care of their physical, mental, emotional + spiritual health.

May they do well in their jobs/careers + may all their needs be met.

Protect their identities, reputations, finances, credit, health, jobs, etc.

#1775 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:53 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again so much that Marty has been going to church with his Gma each week. She is very old, so I don't know how much time she has left. I pray You will speak to him through Your Word + the witnessing of others. May his spirit recognize You as Lord, + may he confess his faith in You.

I pray A + Marty will be =yoked + will make You the center of their lives. Bless their upcoming marriage, their jobs, their finances, + their health. Keep them safe from all forms of injury, disease, financial reverses, reputation or credit damage, identity theft, robberies, etc.

May they both do all they can to take care of their health.