#1756 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:03 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for all You've done for A. May she talk with Marty about his beliefs. I pray for his soon salvation.

May each do the best they can to take care of their health through healthy eating, exercising regularly, + getting enough sleep.

Bless their jobs. May A find a FT job in her field. TY that she at least has PT work, although there are no benefits + the salary is not commensurate with her skills + level of education.

Keep them safe + secure. Protect their identities, reputation, finances, + every aspect of their lives.

May A always make time for You + keep her relationship with You active.

May she always know she is Your child. Keep her faith strong + unwavering. Protect both of them from being deceived by false teachings.

In Your precious name, amen.

#1757 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 05:22 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that Marty is a very nice guy who really seems to love A. I only ask that you open his eyes + unstop his ears if he doesn't know You. I pray there is a little flame of faith in his heart that just needs to be fanned. May he + A ultimately be +yoked.

Guide them as they prepare to marry in several mos. May You be the center of their lives.

Help me to be a witness for You. If there is a way I can help them spiritually, please show me how.

#1758 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 04:33 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that since Marty's Gpa died, he has been taking his Gma to church. Please speak to his soul, spirit, heart + mind during these times. May his eyes + ears be opened to the truth of who You are + may he be a child of Yours. TY for working in his life in this way.

May A + Marty be =yoked in their souls, spirits + hearts. TY that he is a very nice guy + treats her well. Bless their upcoming wedding + life together. May it be centered on You.

Bless the actual wedding service. May it be God-centered + Spirit-filled. May V let go of any anger he has + not cont. to hold a pointless grudge. May he at least greet me civilly for our daughter's sake rather than turning his head sharply away when I say hello.

May all who travel to + from the wedding be safe. May all be blessed + touched by Your Word.

#1759 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 04:47 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Your blessings on A + Marty as they prepare to marry. I love seeing how You work (even just little glimpses). You've got him taking his Gma to church on Sundays, at least for now. May this continue + may the seeds of faith Your Spirit is sowing take root in his heart/spirit/soul/mind + flourish. May he develop a deep faith + may he + A enjoy an =yoked relationship with You at the center.

#1760 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 12:06 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for how You are working in A + Marty's lives. I only see glimpses of what You are doing but I know You are pursuing both of them. A believes in You; I'm not sure about Marty. But he has been taking his Gma to church at least some of the time. Please speak to him while he's there + put Your Spirit in his heart. May both he + A always seek You + make You the center of their lives.

Bless their health. Both have health concerns. May they learn + do all they can to be as healthy in every way as possible. May they get more exercise, eat right, absorb all the nutrients they need, + get enough sleep.

Help me to be a powerful witness for You to them.

#1761 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,158 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:27 AM

Dear Lord,

TY that A + Marty seem to have a very good relationship + he seems to really love her. I'm thankful that he is so easygoing since she tends to get a bit anxious. TY that he is meeting his Gma at church on Sundays. Please speak to him + write Your name forever on his heart.

May he + A enjoy an =yoked relationship + may they center their lives around You.

Bless them. Keep them healthy + financially solvent. May they do all they can to take care of their spiritual, physical, emotional + mental health.

Bless their jobs + reputations. Protect them from all kinds of false teaching, bad influences, identity theft, financial reverses, + all forms of evil.