#1741 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:24 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for blessings on A + Marty's upcoming marriage next year. They agree on a lot of important things such as handling finances; may they agree on worshiping You together + having You be the third part of the cord that binds them together-that is by far the most impt.

Give them both job security + enough money to not have to struggle to make ends meet.

Bless their relationship + help it to grow + flourish in ways that will honor You.

Give them wisdom, discernment +clarity of vision as they navigate life + make decisions. May neither be deceived by all the false teachings that abound + keep mushrooming. May they instantly recognize + reject all the demonic voices calling out to them about what 'truth' is. May they test every spirit to see if it is from You or not.

Bless her relationships with his family, + his with hers.

Help them to find a better place to live-the current one has a leaky roof that may harbor mold. I don't want them to get sick.

May they both do all they can to eat right, exercise, get enough sleep + be in an environment that is as free of toxins as is possible. May they be healthy + fit.

In Your precious name, amen.

#1742 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:18 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for all You have done and all You continue to do in the lives of A and Marty.  Bless this upcoming marriage with longevity and faithfulness.  Help them to grow in Your word.  May they ask You before they make decisions that might affect them for the rest of their lives.  

Give them the desire to eat right and exercise.  Sometimes the young don't realize how imperative it is to take care of their health and we pray that they will not only enjoy the health they have now, but to protect it by eating correctly and exercising.  

All glory is Yours. We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#1743 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:11 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless A + Marty as they plan their wedding + life together. TY for his easygoing nature. I do think he really loves her + will be a good husband. Above all, I pray they will be =yoked + You will be a big part of their lives.

Protect them both from being deceived by false teachings. Warn them whenever they are told a lie that is treated as truth. Keep Your Spirit active in their hearts at all times.

I pray for job security for both of them. A applied to teach the same class she taught last summer at a different university. May she be able to teach it again. Also please help her find a FT teaching job with good benefits + a decent salary. TY that Marty has a pretty good job with room for advancement.

Thanks again for blessing them with such a sweet little cat. She brings them a lot of joy. Keep little N healthy.

May they both do all they can to take excellent care of their spiritual, emotional + physical health.

#1744 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:17 PM

Dear Lord,

Please guide A + Marty as they prepare to spend their lives together. I pray he will start attending church regularly + will want You as his Lord + Savior. I pray these 2 will be =yoked + have a blessed life together. May A have an active prayer life + a strong personal relationship with You.

Warn them both against false teachings. May they never be deceived, fooled, manipulated or misled about the many so-called truths the world is trumpeting in their ears 24/7. May A take time to read + study Your Word-Marty too-so they will know how to put on the armor of Christ to ward off the slings + arrows of the enemy.

I pray for good health for them + their little cat. May they do all they can to eat right, exercise, + avoid toxins.

Please give them financial + job security. May A hear back soon from the university she applied to for the summer class she was going to teach. She applied at another one, too, but hasn't heard. TY that at least she has this part-time job at the community college. May they start giving their teachers contracts, FT hours, benefits, + better pay. I'm thankful she is at least working in her field.

TY that Marty has a pretty good job. He wants to finish his degree. Help him to be able to do this. It is important in his field.

#1745 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 12:56 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless A + Marty as they plan their wedding + their life together. May they be =yoked. May Marty long to know You + come to confess You as Lord. May You be a big part of their lives.

Give them wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision. Help them to make good decisions in all areas of their lives.

May they have job security + good health. May they do all they can to ensure they take the best possible care of themselves that they can. Alert them to the dangers in our food + water supply, environmental + other toxins, + even vaccine risks.

Keep their little cat healthy + well. She is a great joy to all of us.

Help Marty as he plans to try to take some classes to finish his degree. May all go well.

Help me to set a godly example for them.

Keep them safe in all areas of their lives. Protect all of us from identity theft, hacking, + other adversities.

#1746 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:40 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless A + Marty's relationship + allow them to be =yoked soon. He is a very nice guy but I don't know what he believes about You + I pray he will soon realize how impt. it is to know + confess You as Lord. May A help lead him to You. May both their lives be blessed + may You be the third cord that binds them together.

Bless their wedding preparations + keep them both safe at all times. May their jobs be secure + may they manage their finances well.

Help me to be a good example of faith to them.

#1747 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:10 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless A + Marty's relationship. May they have a happy marriage with You as their center. Please keep working in their lives to bring A closer to You. May Marty soon know + confess You as Lord.

Guard their hearts against the many false teachings that not only abound but are being shoved down our throats. We are bombarded daily with immorality, perversions, + all forms of corruption. Even the leaders of our country have been bought + sold + many cannot recognize what is right anymore; only what will keep them in power. May our youth be able to see this + not be fooled.

TY that A + Marty have pretty good jobs, although A has to work several part-time jobs to  make ends meet. May she soon find a good FT job in her field that provides good benefits. TY for always finding a way to provide for both of them.

May their little cat stay healthy + continue to bring them lots of joy. TY for finding N for them. She is so sweet + cute.

Help me to set the best possible example of faith in action that I can for them. May it make a difference.

I pray that all will go well at their wedding. Her dad has not wanted to speak to me for years + it's sad that a grudge can be nursed for so long. May he be civil for their sakes. May he let go of his anger + may he consider getting help.

#1748 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:04 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for the happiness this young couple feels.  May it always be so and may they make You the center of their lives.  Thank You for their employment and may A find a secure, long term job that will bring her success and fulfillment.  

Father, I pray for A's father.  May he find it in his heart to forgive and repent from the anger he feels towards A's mother.  Father, as I pray for this man, I also pray for all parents that are going through the pain of divorce and broken relationships.  May they turn from their anger for the sake of the children.  May they understand their anger hurts them also.  Guide them to forgiveness and the desire to at least be peaceful towards one another.  Help them to remember they would not have that child/children if not for the one either giving birth or fathering the child.  

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#1749 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:43 AM

Dear Lord,

TY for Your many blessings. My most fervent prayer is that A + Marty will soon be =yoked. May he soon know + confess You as Lord. May they both be strong in faith + keep You as the third cord in their upcoming marriage.

Bless their health. Both of them seem to be prone to certain health issues. Marty in particular grew up with poor eating habits. May this change.

TY for providing for them financially. I pray for good job security for both of them. May Marty be able to finish his degree.

Give them both wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision. Protect them from false teachings. May they not be deceived by what is blasted out as truth in all forms of media + even in the churches.  TY that overall, I church has not caved in to certain false teachings. Protect us + it from doing so.

#1750 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:24 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless A + Marty as they cont. to plan their wedding. I pray for an opportunity to talk to him about what he believes. He was sort of raised in the church, but somewhere along the way he quit going except maybe Christmas, Easter, or special occasions.

I pray he + A will soon enjoy an =yoked relationship.

Our country is really deteriorating morally + in every other way. There are so many false teachings being blasted at us through every avenue open to the media, + in the schools, too.

Protect this couple from being deceived by anything that contradicts Your Word.

Bless their little cat + keep her well. TY for the joy she brings them.

#1751 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 03:10 PM

Dear Lord,

Please bless A + Marty as their wedding gets closer. May Marty be moved to seek You as his Lord + Savior. May A feel Your Spirit guiding her + seek to serve You with all her heart, soul + mind. Order her footsteps + both of them wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision.

Protect them both from false teachings + from being deceived by the many behaviors/lifestyles they are being told are now acceptable + even honorable--despite what Your Word says. TY that A goes to church with me much of the time, but Marty rarely goes. May he want to go with her.

May they both eat right, exercise often, + get enough sleep.

Give them financial + job security. TY for the ways You've provided for them so far.

#1752 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,429 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:31 PM

Father, You are indeed faithful. May Your Will be fulfilled in this daughter's life. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#1753 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:59 PM

Dear Lord,

Bless A + Marty as their wedding approaches. Inspire Marty to attend church with A. May their marriage ultimately be =yoked.

Protect them both from being deceived by false teachings and being unwittingly lured astray. Warn them whenever they are told a lie that is treated as truth. Keep Your Spirit active in their hearts at all times.

I pray for job security for both of them.   Also please help her find a FT teaching job with good benefits + a decent salary. TY that Marty has a pretty good job with room for advancement.

Keep their little cat healthy. TY for blessing them with her.

May they both do all they can to take excellent care of their spiritual, emotional + physical health.

#1754 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 06:59 PM

Dear Lord,

TY that A has found a very nice guy + he is good to her. Bless their relationship + help them to grow in wisdom + always be patient + loving towards one another.

Bless their wedding plans, finances, job situations, + health. May each always take the time to take care of their bodies by eating right, exercising, + getting enough sleep.

Guide me in how I can help them.

I cont. to pray for Marty's soon salvation + that A's marriage to him will be =yoked.

#1755 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,071 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 04:18 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for Your blessing on A + Marty as they prepare to marry in several mos. My greatest wish is for them to be =yoked as well as happy.

Draw both of them close to You. It's going to be harder + harder for our country to survive since so many have turned away from You + embraced doctrines of demons. Please stir the hearts of A + Marty so they may recognize all false teachings + steer clear of them. May they be repelled by any teaching that denies or overlooks You. May You be the third part of the cord that binds them together.

May they have adequate shelter, financial resources, + be safe in every area of their lives. Protect their jobs, identities, reputations, + health. May they do all they can to take care of their health + get good nutrition, plenty of exercise, + enough sleep.

Keep their little cat healthy + happy too.