#1726 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,874 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:26 PM

Dear Lord,

I cont. to pray for Marty's soon salvation + that he + A will ultimately enjoy an = yoked relationship. May neither of them ever miss out on Your will for them.

May A seek Your guidance daily + be sure to make time to have a personal relationship with You thru prayer, worship, + getting to know Your Word so she may be able to defend her faith + witness.

May she never be deceived by false teachings. Alert her spirit to all signs of deception. May she refuse to embrace any false religion or false teaching, ever.

Give her wisdom, discernment, + clarity of vision in all things. May she be very judicious in what she posts online to protect her identity.

Bless her job. Help her to find a better one in her field with benefits + job security. TY so much for providing health insurance for her.

In Your precious name, amen.

#1727 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,874 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:51 PM

Dear Lord,

I ask again for Your grace + mercy re: A's kidney stone issue + her tendency towards getting sick. TY that the stone broke up + the pieces are finally beginning to come out. May she be convicted to do all she can to maximize her health.

May I be the kind of witness You want me to be to her + others.

May her relationship with You be close, strong, + abiding.

I ask special blessings that You will get her more involved in church + with other Christians. She needs a stronger + more tightly woven connection to You + fellow believers.  Keep working on her heart, mind, soul + spirit to draw her closer to You.

I cont. to pray for Marty's salvation.

Please guide her in this relationship. May she be cautious + take her time. May she see + hear what You want her to see + hear. Give her great wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision.

May she ultimately enjoy an =yoked relationship.

I cont. to pray for Your blessings on her jobs. She needs to find a FT job in her field that pays decently + provides benefits. May enough students enroll in her classes in the meantime. TY for any opportunity You provide.

Esp. alert her to false teachings/false teachers. Stir her conscience + spirit so she will recognize them immediately + steer clear of them. May she never be deceived.

#1728 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,482 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:25 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for protecting A with her health crisis.  Thank You that she is getting better. 

Father, please guide A to a full time teaching position that will bring her joy and help others as well.  May she have full time pay and good benefits. 

Father, guide her.  Help her to discern false teachings and to stay clear.  Sound a warning bell if she gets off track.  It is so hard nowadays to know whom is preaching/teaching falsehoods.  May it be abundantly clear to her and may she run from any falsehood. 

Bless her relationship with Marty.  May he seek Jesus with his whole heart.  Help him to understand we have only this minute.  Tomorrow might be too late. 

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#1729 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,874 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:00 PM

Dear Lord,

TY again for Your many blessings. I can't see Your plan for A, but pray for Your help in doing all I can on my end to be the kind of witness You want me to be-- to her, and to others--+ to remind her that she belongs to You.

TY that she has some experience teaching now. Please provide job security for her. She needs FT employment, a salary commensurate with her education + skills, + benefits. Currently her job is not secure d/t funding cuts, political shenanigans, + other factors. Please provide a way for her to have better + more stable employment. 

The faculty meets in Nov. + they will make decisions (or the board will) about whether to cut staff or not. May they be able to keep the staff they have + may the staff be able to unionize or find another way to have better job security. The chancellor of the university won't even meet with the teachers, which shows how little he cares.

I pray for her present + future. Give her extra wisdom, discernment, clear vision, +a realistic awareness of the impact her decisions will make on her life. May she never just see what she wants to see. May Your Spirit rest upon her so she will see the truth as You do, recognize all lies, be aware of all deceptions, all predators, + all spiritual + physical dangers..May she steer clear of anything that could compromise or hinder her faith. May false teachers never have access to her. May no false teaching or peer/media influence deceive her.

May she make wise, godly decisions in all areas of her life. Help her to make the right decisions in her teaching job. May she get along well with students, peers, + her boss, + may all respect her. May this job lead to a better one that will offer benefits, FT hours, + a salary commensurate with her education + skills.  

In the meantime, TY for blessing her Help her not to get panicky or too stressed at work or in life.   May what she does always glorify You.

May she be able to resume studying ASL to use her gift for Your glory, according to Your will.

Bless our relationship. Give us both wisdom on how to respond to one another. May she harbor no anger against me.  I pray for the closeness we had when she was a child. I don't want to have a superficial relationship w/her.

May her dad stay away from alcohol + get the help he needs. 

May she not take her health for granted. I pray for a friend to inspire her to learn all she can about good nutrition so she will understand what a difference it makes. May she get regular, freq. aerobic exercise to reduce all the stress she is under + to be healthy. May she not short herself on sleep. May she make friends who are very interested in health who will inspire her to be the same way + participate w her in a nutrition + exercise regimen. I pray that she will want to  learn more about all this. 

Keep her surrounded by Christians + unaffected by evil or worldliness.  Show her the truth + help her to stand up for it. May she not become desensitized to evil + immorality.

Bless Marty + give him spiritual wisdom. Guide him as he makes choices in this life. TY that he has a decent job. May he realize that he has already been blessed by You. May he also take care of his health + get exercise too. Please motivate him to do so, + protect him from chronic diseases.

Please protect our (plural) faith, reputation, identity, career path, health finances + cyber/physical security. Keep us safe + secure in our homes.

May I not focus on anything that has no eternal significance.

#1730 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,874 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 06:36 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for Marty's soon salvation, + for A to enjoy an =yoked relationship.

Give them both wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision. Help them both to make wise choices.

#1731 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,874 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:51 PM

Dear Lord,

TY for the many, many prayers You answer. Even if we have to pray for something a long time, it is so rewarding when the prayer is answered.

I am grateful for every connection A has made at church.  Please connect her in more ways. I pray Marty will want to get involved too, + begin to attend church with us.

Please open all kinds of new doors for her spiritual growth + to serve You. May her gifts be used for Your glory. 

Provide opportunities for A to witness to Marty. Open his heart so he will recognize what he is missing.

TY for all You do to bless her. May she take the time to include You in her day, every day.  May she recognize how sinful society is + not let it affect her attitudes, beliefs, or behavior.

May she never settle for less than what You want for her. May she not miss out on any of Your will for her. I pray she will ultimately enjoy an equally-yoked relationship. Please help her to see what Your will is for her. 

Please bless our relationship.  I miss the closeness we had when she was younger. I pray for that closeness to once again be part of how we relate to one another. TY that there has been an improvement in what she shares with me. It is more precious than gold.

TY for her general good health. May she never take it for granted. May she want to learn all she can about nutrition + apply it to her life daily. May she also get regular aerobic exercise + enough sleep. May she enjoy taking care of Your temple + working to keep it as healthy as possible in every way. Please provide a friend who will mentor + participate with her in a nutrition + exercise program on a regular basis. May she stay away from processed + junk foods.

I also pray that Marty will  begin eating healthfully + intentionally. May he exercise regularly + stick to a plan to improve his health.

May her dad stay away from alcohol/Rx abuse. 

Protect her from unemployment + underemployment. Please open doors for her to find a good job in her field. Her job is at risk due to impending cuts at the college where she is an adjunct professor. As many as 70 FT profs may lose their jobs; not sure how many adjuncts will-but it will be partly based on seniority + she's been there less than 2 years.

Provide opportunities + interviews + help her to stand out above the others. May she impress anyone involved in hiring. May they see her vast potential right away + want her on their team. May she be hired soon for a good job with FT hrs + benefits.. May it be one she can support herself with. Protect her from financial + other woes. TY for Your wonderful provision for her so far. I am forever grateful. May she use her skills + education in a job that serves You. I esp. ask for guidance now under the present circumstances. The chancellor of the college won't even meet with the professors. That is unconscionable.

May she pray to You about her relationship. Guide her. May she ultimately enjoy an =yoked relationship.

May she remain free of synthetic hormones again  + may her cycles remain regular.

May she be sure to find out what nutrients she is likely to miss as a vegetarian + find ways to replace them. Protect her from a recurrence of kidney stones.

May A witness to Marty effectively so he will want establish a relationship with You. 

May she never sacrifice or compromise her faith in You for anyone or anything.

Protect both our identities, reputations, online presences, finances, etc. May nothing online come back to haunt her. Give her wisdom, discernment + clarity of vision.  May she do all she can to protect her identity. 

#1732 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:25 AM

Lord Bless DreiBohnen. She faithfully prays for her daughter and is an example of what love is in this world. I pray for A's protection. Touch her health, relationships, and finances. Bless her mother as well. Thank you for providing her as a witness to all those reading and praying on PrayWay.

In your name I pray,
Amen

#1733 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,874 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:24 PM

Dear Lord,

As You know, A got engaged. I pray You will bring Marty to know + confess You as Lord. TY that he had some upbringing in the church, but he rarely goes + I don't know what he believes. I pray for the opportunity to talk to him about it. TY that A still goes to church most of the time with me.

I pray they will have an =yoked relationship.

His aunt is a Presbyterian minister. They want her to perform the ceremony. This is hard for me since I grew up in such a conservative church, + our synod still only allows male pastors. I believe what the Bible says about this. Anyway, I pray the aunt is God-fearing + sincere in her faith + will communicate the importance of spouses sharing the same faith + of both of them having a close relationship with You.

TY that he is a nice guy + does seem to really love A. I am also glad that he is easygoing + doesn't seem to have a temper. I still don't really know him that well, but I don't want to underestimate A's judgment.

Please bless them both + keep working to remind them of how important it is to have a Christ-centered marriage + life.

#1734 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,482 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:28 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father:

Thank You for the ways You are working in the hearts of A and Marty.  Bless them as they move forward with their plans.  We pray for Marty, that he will accept Jesus and that this union will be evenly yoked.  

May You always be at the center of every decision they make and may they flourish under Your love and care.  

All glory is Yours.  We praise and thank You.  In Jesus's loving, healing name, amen.

#1735 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,874 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:26 PM

Dear Lord,

I pray for Your blessings on A + Marty as they plan their lives together. Above all, I pray for Marty's soon salvation. I also pray for a chance to talk to him about just what he believes. He was brought up in 2 different churches + I'm not sure how he processed that. 

Inspire them to involve You greatly in both their wedding + their lives. Keep Your Spirit working in both their hearts. Give them a yearning to learn more about You + communicate with You regularly. May they consult You before making decisions. 

I esp. pray for protection from false teachings. May they not be fooled by what this world is bombarding us with. Give them wisdom, discernment, + clear vision. May they instantly recognize doctrines of demons + reject them.

Give them spiritual strength. Shield them from the forces of evil. May they both study + learn Your Word.

Keep them healthy. May they both do all they can to take care of their health.