1719 replies to this topic

#1 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:43 PM

Please pray for my 20-year old daughter. She has been seeing a manipulative unbeliever for some time. She did not have a good male role model, as her father (ex-husband) is an abusive alcoholic with severe anger management issues. The boyfriend is leading her into immorality. I ask for the Lord to remove her blinders and wake her up to the reality of her situation: how disobeying God and not seeking His will when choosing a partner exacts a high price and results in heartache. I ask for God to send a Christian mate for her that she will recognize as the right one for her. Thank you! dreiBohnen

#2 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:16 AM

LORD , bless your daughter and do not let anything wrong happen to her and let your divine will prevail. Show her your holiness and how and what wrong is she doing .... Amen

#3 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:16 AM

Dear Lord, may the unbelieving boyfriend become a believer. Please open their eyes to clearly see what are the most important things in life. Please keep them from hurting each other. Please save them both. Please bring them peace and love and choose wonderful partners for them both. If it is right for them to be together, please help them. Help them now. Please deliver them from evil. I ask these things to be in the name of our dear Jesus, and I know You listen, Father. I ask that Your will be done and Your blessings given for them both. Amen

#4 SheilaM

SheilaM

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:05 PM

Oh GOD look upon dreiBohnen's daughter with loving eyes. Help her see light, unbind her evil thoughts from satan. And through your power evil will flee from her thoughts, and heart. And that through your guidance she may walk the road you have prepared for her. And if it is your will lord that she may experience suffering then walk with her lord so that she may be enlightened of your grace. We all give our hearts and soul to you GOD and follow your will,. I pray also for this daughters boyfriend that this sinner be converted and redeemed for I have no doubts of your power lord to convert, redeem and heal all wounded and sick souls around the world. Touch your loving hand to dreiBohnen that his doubts may rest for you shall help in all his problems.

#5 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

Oh GOD look upon dreiBohnen's daughter with loving eyes. Help her see light, unbind her evil thoughts from satan. And through your power evil will flee from her thoughts, and heart. And that through your guidance she may walk the road you have prepared for her. And if it is your will lord that she may experience suffering then walk with her lord so that she may be enlightened of your grace.

We all give our hearts and soul to you GOD and follow your will,. I pray also for this daughters boyfriend that this sinner be converted and redeemed for I have no doubts of your power lord to convert, redeem and heal all wounded and sick souls around the world.

Touch your loving hand to dreiBohnen that his doubts may rest for you shall help in all his problems.

Oh GOD look upon dreiBohnen's daughter with loving eyes. Help her see light, unbind her evil thoughts from satan. And through your power evil will flee from her thoughts, and heart. And that through your guidance she may walk the road you have prepared for her. And if it is your will lord that she may experience suffering then walk with her lord so that she may be enlightened of your grace.

We all give our hearts and soul to you GOD and follow your will,. I pray also for this daughters boyfriend that this sinner be converted and redeemed for I have no doubts of your power lord to convert, redeem and heal all wounded and sick souls around the world.

Touch your loving hand to dreiBohnen that his doubts may rest for you shall help in all his problems.

To SheilaM, Caryn, Minoo, and any others who reply after this is sent:

Your prayers mean so much- more than you can know. I take comfort in Matthew 18:19: "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." I realize it will take time- that is the nature of faith. Please let me know how I may pray for you also. Bless you! dreiBohnen

#6 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,611 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:11 AM

God In Heaven-I ask that you to protect this young lady frrom sexual sin-open her eyes that she may see that this is serious sin

#7 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:54 PM

Please pray for my 20-year old daughter. She has been seeing a manipulative unbeliever for some time. She did not have a good male role model, as her father (ex-husband) is an abusive alcoholic with severe anger management issues. The boyfriend is leading her into immorality. I ask for the Lord to remove her blinders and wake her up to the reality of her situation: how disobeying God and not seeking His will when choosing a partner exacts a high price and results in heartache. I ask for God to send a Christian mate for her that she will recognize as the right one for her. Thank you! dreiBohnen

Jesus,

I ask that you please touch this young lady. Help her to see your will for her life. I ask that she be overcome by your love and submit to you completely. I ask that you bind all evil from her life and real her in as your child. I ask that she return to you and give her life to you.

In Your Name I Pray,

Amen

#8 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,087 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:37 PM

Lord thank You for this daughter. Strengthen her relationship with You and bring Godly friends and partners her way. Help her to reject waywardness and submit to Your Will. Remind her her body is Your Temple. In Jesus Name. Amen

#9 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:50 PM

Nessa- Thank you so much for praying for my daughter. It means a lot to me. Bless you. dreiBohnen

#10 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:06 PM

Dear God, please give this daughter the strength and foresight to be obedient to You now and may she and her boyfriend be an influence upon each other for good in this way. Give them both a thirst for Your Word that they might share. Please cause him to be obedient, too, and please open his eyes daily to the consequences of his deeds and please, please Father, continue to help them both see what is most important and how to best show love to each other and get satisfaction in You. Turn their hearts as only You, my God, have the power and love to do. May they love each other only in You, Father God, please guide and deliver them in this day of salvation. Please heal them and show them the way in Your time. Thank You for what You are doing right now, and how You are answering this prayer. Thank You for hearing me, amen in Jesus' name!

#11 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:02 PM

Caryn- Thank you for your prayers! It grieves me greatly that my daughter can't see the heartbreak she's headed for with this young man. He has no interest in God + I am concerned he will weaken her faith. I was hoping she would lead him to God but it seems like he's causing her to put him first instead. dreiBohnen

#12 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:15 PM

we rebukr the deamon spirit, and you have to leave right now in Jesus Name.

#13 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:07 PM

Thank you, Moorrie- America has really gone downhill when it comes to morality, and my daughter sees it every day at college. I appreciate any and all prayers to turn her focus back to God.

#14 makel

makel

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:14 AM

Heavenly Father, Thank you for the great love You have for this child of yours. May Your call to her be always before her. Please place people of good influence in her path. May her eyes be open to Your truth and heart heart be softened that she may respond to Your call. Please bring to her mind Your word which has been planted in her heart as a child, that she may choose You. Please bring the young man to salvation. Please protect this daughter from deception and the wrong path. Provide her with angels to minister to her and protect her from any harm. Please give this mother Your peace so that she may rest in the knowledge that You love this daughter and are at work in her life. Thank you for hearing our prayers. Thank you for answering them. In Jesus name, Amen.

#15 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,756 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:04 PM

Makel- Thank you so much for your prayers. Please let me know how I may pray for you.