11 replies to this topic

#1 sheenaO012624

sheenaO012624

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:25 PM

Hi, After 3 unsuccessful IVF's and 2 early miscarriage's in the past 3 years I am 5 weeks pregnant and so scared that I will miscarry again. I am having problems trusting God. My relationship with my partner is starting to suffer. I am so stressed and scared I am not being the nicest person. If anyone could offer a prayer for us and that this pregnancy would work it would be lovely. I am a sinner and I don't feel as though I have much currency. Before my first miscarriage I was so happy and gave thanks to God and I still have problems understanding why it had to end and why we have had such misfortune since. I do have one healthy child and I am so grateful for him. Perhaps I am being greedy wanting a sibling for him. Your prayers would be appreciated. I am in such pain just now. So scared that something is going to go wrong again.

#2 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

IN THE NAME OF JESUS I SPEAK FORTH A HEALTHY PREGNANCY AND BIRTH. FULL TERM NO MISCARRIAGES. I COMMAND THIS WOMB TO BE MADE WHOLE. EVERY REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN BE STRENGTHEN, MIND AND EMOTIONS BE STABILIZE, YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR PARTNER BE CHRIST-CENTERED AND FOR YOU TO COME INTO THE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF GOD'S LOVE FOR YOU THRU HIS SON YESHUA. I BIND THE WORKS OF THE ENEMY OVER YOU AND LOOSE GOD'S DIVINE FAVOUR LOVE AND GRACE FOR CHILDREN ARE A HERITAGE FROM THE LORD AND THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB HIS REWARD. I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER YOU IN HIS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

#3 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

LORD , Bless this woman and her womb. Touch her ever so softly and remove all her pain , fear and doubts. Touch the yet to come child and flourish and nourish him/her with your love , grace and food you give. Let relationship of couple strenghthen and no harm befall any one. Amen.

#4 bdavis

bdavis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:01 AM

Jesus I pray that You will intervene in this pregnancy and give sheenaO012624 a healthy baby. Please protect her from fear and insecurity and fill her with peace, joy and happiness. We thank You for forgiving us our sins (1John 1:9). Your Word says that whatever we ask for in Jesus Name it shall be given to us, so we stand on that promise for this sheenaO012624 in Jesus name we ask, amen. Philipians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. John 14:13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

#5 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

God, give this woman a spirit of peace no matter what happens and may she enjoy her relationship with her partner, may they be one, and may they be protected from evil and healed. Protect and bless their child. Amen

#6 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:27 AM

Hi,
After 3 unsuccessful IVF's and 2 early miscarriage's in the past 3 years I am 5 weeks pregnant and so scared that I will miscarry again. I am having problems trusting God. My relationship with my partner is starting to suffer. I am so stressed and scared I am not being the nicest person. If anyone could offer a prayer for us and that this pregnancy would work it would be lovely. I am a sinner and I don't feel as though I have much currency. Before my first miscarriage I was so happy and gave thanks to God and I still have problems understanding why it had to end and why we have had such misfortune since. I do have one healthy child and I am so grateful for him. Perhaps I am being greedy wanting a sibling for him. Your prayers would be appreciated. I am in such pain just now. So scared that something is going to go wrong again.

Jesus,

Provide peace and protection to this family. Five comfort to sheena and let her know that you are with her. I pray your presence never leaves her.

In your name I pray,
Amen

#7 SheilaM

SheilaM

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:53 PM

Hi,
After 3 unsuccessful IVF's and 2 early miscarriage's in the past 3 years I am 5 weeks pregnant and so scared that I will miscarry again. I am having problems trusting God. My relationship with my partner is starting to suffer. I am so stressed and scared I am not being the nicest person. If anyone could offer a prayer for us and that this pregnancy would work it would be lovely. I am a sinner and I don't feel as though I have much currency. Before my first miscarriage I was so happy and gave thanks to God and I still have problems understanding why it had to end and why we have had such misfortune since. I do have one healthy child and I am so grateful for him. Perhaps I am being greedy wanting a sibling for him. Your prayers would be appreciated. I am in such pain just now. So scared that something is going to go wrong again.

Jesus,

Provide peace and protection to this family. Five comfort to sheena and let her know that you are with her. I pray your presence never leaves her.

In your name I pray,
Amen

GOD enlighten sheena while she goes through this pregnancy. Give her happiness and contentment and acceptance of your will in her life. Give her strength to be positive always and trust and loving kindness and through your loving hand she may have complete pregnancy until she will give birth to this child.

You have always favored innocent children in your heart, help her carry this child to full term and deliver this wonderful child into the world without complications and misfortune. That it may be as beautiful and as gifted and unique as all your wonderful creations.

And that her husband also would continue to understand, love and support her though she may frequently or sometimes hurt him in his words. Concieving a child is a wonderful testament of GOD's power let him be able to understand and walk with her in this time.

In Jesus name we pray.

#8 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:04 PM

Please protect and bless and cover this woman and her family with Your Spirit, Lord Jesus, amen.

#9 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

Lord-I plead your shed blood over this family-that she may carry this baby to full term&deliver a healthy baby.

#10 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

Please be with Sheena and protect her baby today, may her body be protected and may she be surrounded with and be the source of love and peace during this time for herself and her husband. God, please bless them and keep them in Your care. May this child be delivered from all evil and be a strong warrior for the gospel and Your love in this cold, dark world. Please give the wisdom and inclination for Sheena and her husband to do all the right things in care of themselves and for this child. What knowledge and comfort they are ignorant of, I ask that You might show it to them this day and cause them to remember it always. I thank You Jesus, heal their pain and their lives for good - as You always will. Give them something very good to look back upon in the years to come. Keep them in good health. I thank You Father, for these gifts for Your children. Show them Your truth and love. In Jesus' holy name, amen!

#11 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:03 AM

Dear LORD Please be with Sheena and protect her baby today Bless this family Amen

#12 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:18 AM

We speak peace over he life of this baby, right now in Jesus name.