10 replies to this topic

#1 SheilaM

SheilaM

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:57 AM

:( :( :( :( :( Please join me in my prayers for my husband that he will not fully stray from his commitment to me as his love and his family. That through so many temptations that sorround him, he may be guided and protected by GOD at all time. That he may remember always his family and our goals to keep our commitments strong and love towards each other healthy.

#2 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:04 AM

Lord-I pray that you would strengthen the marriage bonds of this couple.

#3 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

Lord, please give this husband and wife a commitment to personal growth for the sake of each other. Please let both of them be fully committed to one another, Sheila to her husband and her husband to Sheila. Please give them good things to think about and to do together. Protect and guard them in each area of their lives may they have a good day and may things go well. I thank You Lord Jesus, amen

#4 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:44 PM

:( :( :( :( :(

Please join me in my prayers for my husband that he will not fully stray from his commitment to me as his love and his family. That through so many temptations that sorround him, he may be guided and protected by GOD at all time.

That he may remember always his family and our goals to keep our commitments strong and love towards each other healthy.

Jesus,

protect this marriage. I ask Lord that you stand in between any temptations that this husband is facing. Heal this marriage and bring restoration, happiness, and peace. I pray that his husband and wife center you in their marriage and lives and that they submit to your will.

In Your Name I pray,
Amen

#5 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:48 AM

Please join me in my prayers for my husband that he will not fully stray from his commitment to me as his love and his family. That through so many temptations that sorround him, he may be guided and protected by GOD at all time.

That he may remember always his family and our goals to keep our commitments strong and love towards each other healthy.

Father God I ask that You would strengthen the marriage bonds of this marriage, and remove any doubt from it, and draw this couple closer to You spiritually. This I ask in the name of Jesus. amen.

Father God I ask that You would strengthen the marriage bonds of this marriage, and remove any doubt from it, and draw this couple closer to You spiritually. This I ask in the name of Jesus. amen.

#6 bdavis

bdavis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:53 AM

Jesus I pray that You will protect this marriage from Satan's temptations. Fill their relationship with peace, joy, love and forgiveness in Jesus Name, amen.

#7 SheilaM

SheilaM

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

Jesus I pray that You will protect this marriage from Satan's temptations. Fill their relationship with peace, joy, love and forgiveness in Jesus Name, amen.

That he will be more honest, open to communicate and will strive to be a better father, a faithful husband and stop lying anymore. That God may take pity on me for the tears and hurt that I continuely endure so that this family and this child will not belong to the fatherless generation.

That God may continue to enlighten him and heal him. To bring him back to you oh God like the early days that we continue to honor and praise you. And that he will finally learn to let go of grudges and forgive those that have hurt him emotionally and his ego.

That through your loving hand he may find the comfort to let of material things, and regain his true self that is of pure love with any stain of impurity.

And that you oh GOD would shield his thoughts from all evil things that continue to whisper in his mind. Blinding him to the truth and the real love of his family and our family.

That with your protection GOD satan may relinquish his hold upon his thoughts and that the woman who continuely creates trouble and problem in our relationship would feel your love also.

And that she will no longer persist in breaking a family but turn her head to create a more glorious life for her son and his true love. That she will change for the better and will no longer continue to bring havoc to our family.

And that I will finally learn to forgive and let go of all the mistakes, pain and accept that this trials you have allowed into our life is a blessing for us to be stronger and will help us to be united to protect this family.

Guide my actions, thoughts and words that it may not be used against your work lord to better our relationship as a couple and as a family.

Here my prayers oh GOD look down upon this prayer that with all my heart and soul give to you, you would grant my prayers. Amen

#8 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:33 PM

God, give this wife peace that she may act well, the husband too, and I ask that You will please heal the hurts they have had in the past. May they think of them in a good way now. Give them strength together, to work together, to be together stronger for You and each other. Amen. Thank You so much, Father.

#9 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:11 PM

Lord-I pray that you would allow healing healing for thiss man-help him to grow up&mature spiritually

#10 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:11 AM

Father God, I have known you to speak a word and it was done. I ask you to do the same for this family. We speak peace, Life, Aboundance, Joy and the Love of God beginning with the stillness of her husband and the lord of that home, Lord God Speak a Word.

#11 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:12 PM

FATHER GOD ,WE COME TOGETHER FOR THIS MARRIAGE ..WE BIND THE FORCES THAT CONTROL THIS MAN ..WE CLAIM THIS UNION AND THE PEACE AND LOVE OF JESUS TO COVER EACH PERSON..MAY HE ONLY DESIRE HIS WONDERFUL WIFE ..MAY YOU HEAL,RESTORE ,AND BRING LIFE TO THIS COUPLE UNION & FAMILY ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN