24 replies to this topic

#16 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:26 AM

Father, You know the plants that You have for Patches and her family. Watch over them and protect them. Lead them in their way. Help them to be where You want them to be when You want them to be there. Give them peace that You are in control. That no man is making this deicsion except that they are lead by You. Protect this families finances. Help them to be able to make all ends meet even when it doesn't look like they should. AMEN

#17 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:01 PM

God is keeping you, as he always has. Trust Him.

#18 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:14 PM

Thank you Moorrie for your email. Something crop up, that is the death of my best friend only son. Please pray for this situation. I have posted this need here in Prayway. May God bless you. Amen.

#19 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:22 AM

Lord-I pray that you would in this great need for a job-may he recieve this job so he can earn a living for his family

#20 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:09 PM

God, Please give Patches' husband the right job. In Jesus' name, amen.

#21 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:52 PM

Father, thank You by faith for this good job for my husband and youngest son that will bring love, peace, joy and income for the family and glory to Your Holy Name. Thank You, Father. May Your plan and Will be fulfilled in the life of my husband, and all of my children and myself. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#22 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:27 PM

Father, may your servant cry out for encouragement and answer her quickly. May she continue to gives thanks by this she walks by faith and not by sight. Amen.

#23 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:51 PM

Father, thank You for hearing the prayers of my brothers and sisters in Christ here for my husband's needs of job. Father, the London job seemed impossible because my husband have not received any answer from London after he was asked to submit his resume. Lord, I know it was not a coincidence. Somebody introduced my husband to a person from overseas who is now currently in the area. He contacted my husband yesterday. The nature of the job is looking for someone from here to help and guide them with some kind of tourism work. This is not my husband's line of work but he is very knowledgeable in terms of places and perhaps people involved in tourism. Father, I just want to thank You for opening doors of opportunity for my husband. May this opening be in line with Your plan for him and for my son as well. Thank You, Lord. All honor and glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#24 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:02 AM

DEAR FATHER, THY WILL BE DONE IN PATCHES' LIFE AND THE LIFE OF HER HUSBAND. WE CAN'T ANTICIPATE YOUR WILL IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES, BUT GOOD SURPRISES SURE ARE NICE ONES. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UNEXPECTED IN PATCHES' LIFE WITH HER HUSBAND AND CHILDREN, ALL THAT IS THEIRS - THANK YOU, FATHER. THY WILL BE DONE; THY WILL BE DONE IN JESUS' NAME AND THANK YOU SO MUCH. DELIVER THEM FROM EVIL AND CAUSE THEM TO OBEY AND BE BLESSED. MAY THEY HAVE PEACE IN THEIR QUIETNESS, STRENGTH, AND TRUST THAT COMES STRAIGHT FROM YOU. THANK YOU FOR PATCHES' FAITH. AMEN AND GOODNIGHT :)

#25 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:25 AM

DEAR FATHER, THY WILL BE DONE IN PATCHES' LIFE AND THE LIFE OF HER HUSBAND. WE CAN'T ANTICIPATE YOUR WILL IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES, BUT GOOD SURPRISES SURE ARE NICE ONES. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UNEXPECTED IN PATCHES' LIFE WITH HER HUSBAND AND CHILDREN, ALL THAT IS THEIRS - THANK YOU, FATHER. THY WILL BE DONE; THY WILL BE DONE IN JESUS' NAME AND THANK YOU SO MUCH. DELIVER THEM FROM EVIL AND CAUSE THEM TO OBEY AND BE BLESSED. MAY THEY HAVE PEACE IN THEIR QUIETNESS, STRENGTH, AND TRUST THAT COMES STRAIGHT FROM YOU. THANK YOU FOR PATCHES' FAITH. AMEN AND GOODNIGHT :)

Amen. All glory and honor is Yours, Lord. Bless all these brothers and sisters in Christ who continue to pray for us by faith. I thank You on their behalf and trust that all praise and worship is to glorify Your Name, Father. In Jesus' name. Amen.