24 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:28 AM

Father, my husband has not received any news from London regarding the job. He has submitted his resume but has not received any reply. Father, I trust that no reply means positive answer. Prepare my husband's heart, Lord for the outcome and whatever that he needs to do. Lord, I ask for Your mercy and grace to bless my husband with good works that will bring good income for the family. We are indeed of financial breakthrough, Lord. I thank You in advance for Your mercy, grace and provision, Father. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:20 AM

Father, my husband has not received any news from London regarding the job. He has submitted his resume but has not received any reply. Father, I trust that no reply means positive answer. Prepare my husband's heart, Lord for the outcome and whatever that he needs to do. Lord, I ask for Your mercy and grace to bless my husband with good works that will bring good income for the family. We are indeed of financial breakthrough, Lord. I thank You in advance for Your mercy, grace and provision, Father. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Father God if it is Your will for this husband to have this job in London I ask that You would help him to hear something, so that he will know how to plan, and that his family will also know what to plan. I also ask that You would bless this family financially while they are waiting to hear. Father You know all of their needs and I ask that You would help them in every way they are in need, and open the doors to employment for this husband; if not for the job in London then some other job that pays well for the support of him and his family. These things I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen
Philippians 4:19

#3 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:07 AM

LORD, we ask Your mercy on this situation. You know the plans that You have for Patches and her family. We ask that You would bring peace to them that You are in control. Help them to be able see Your hand in this situation. Bring them direction and clarity that they will be able to find Your way. AMEN

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:12 AM

God, Give Patches' husband the job that You want him to have. Thank You that You are the provider for Patches' and her family. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:59 AM

Father, thank You for hearing the prayers for my husband. Lord, You know that the mouth we are feeding is increasing what with his nieces and nephew studying here, that also included my own family and friends who are coming to visit us. Lord, I thank You for blessing my children with job but it is not enough to feed the extra mouth. Father, I just want to thank You for whatever reason that caused the delay in receiving the answer from London. You are our Protector. You have plans for my husband and the rest of my family. Let Your Will and Plan be fulfilled in our lives, Father. I thank You for financial miracles and breakthrough. Help me Lord daily to praise and glorify You and thank You for every blessing that You blessed us with. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#6 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:37 AM

Jesus, may Patches' husband have good work. Amen

#7 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:09 AM

Lord-I ask in faith that you wioll hear &answer this heart felt prayer for employment-bless this family with a job.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:13 AM

Father, we believe in our God that saves and heals. Holy is Your Name, Father. You are worthy to be praise, worship, glorify and I thank You, Lord. I believe You have a plan for my husband. I ask in Jesus' name that my husband will receive revelation from You soon. Thank You, Lord for Your blessings, mercy and grace. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#9 bdavis

bdavis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:22 PM

Jesus I pray that You will give patches favor and open doors for her husbands employment. Please send provision for their family in Jesus Name, amen.

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:01 AM

Amen.

#11 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:01 AM

Open doors of employment for patches's husband in London. Let your will prevail. Amen

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:30 AM

Open doors of employment for patches's husband in London.

Let your will prevail.

Amen

Amen. Thank You, Lord.

#13 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 03:35 AM

Father, I am asking for Your divine revelation in this London job for my husband. Thank You, Father for Your mercy and grace. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#14 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:50 AM

Lord, take care of patches and her husband. Meet their financial needs and more, and please deliver them from Satan and all his troubles in Jesus' name, I pray for sweetest peace and joy for them, amen and thank you!

#15 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:55 AM

Father God I ask that You would open the doors to employment for this husband where ever You would have him to be; if not in London then in someplace that would be compatible for him, and his family with enough income to support himself and the rest of his family. Father you see their needs, and I ask that you would supply every need that they have. In Jesus name. amen. Philippians 4:19