50 replies to this topic

#46 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:33 AM

To All of the Excellent Prayer Warriors, You have worded these prayers in such an excellent way, I am brought to tears and humbeled before the throne I know God will honors the prayers of the righteious and it will prevail much. I honor all the prayers and speak them along with you and the truth of the matter is that we walk by faith and not by sight. When I feel hope is gone, I come back and read them again and again. I allow your words to encourage me, and it does its job by doing just that. Thank you so very much. I believe with my whole heart that God will save Milton to the fullest and he will know his purpose in life and get on with it, with me or without me. I pray a mighty encounter w/God Right now in Jesus Name with Milton. I need you to continue to pray for me and with me as I pray for you. And since God is in control, we will expect great and mighty things. Praise God for you all.

#47 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:40 PM

I am such a fool for Christ, I dare to believe the impossible and dare to dream. Let God be God and every man be a liar........... Lord continue to deal strong with Milton, do whatever you need to do and everyone connected with him. Let God be God.

#48 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:51 PM

Please continue to Pray........ God is moving.

#49 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:16 AM

I would like to thank every BOLD PRAYER WARRIOR who was not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus and you put yourself out there to pray along side with me, God is moving in such a awesome way, he has moved Milton in a place where he can hear God, Milton has and is seemily changing over night, his values, outlook, and he is becoming hopeful of a new future (This is God movin yall) there is still a lot of work to be done, but this man is seriously open to a move of God, more now than ever - Lets pray God does this. He has shut down all of his annoying accounts on the computer, and is living a normal life like you and me (Praise God) I am spoon feeding him the word of God, because he is young in Christ and I don't want him to run away and run back to his junk. What he does is hear it, think about it, ask about it and then he applies it, especially when he can see it working for me. please continue to pray, we are full circle again, and he speaks of our future a lot, but I need to take it slow, if I allow him in my life, he needs to be strong enough and able to take the sprirtuial reigns and we both move in the same direction. He is not there yet, but I see God hard at work, quickly. Yeah! making a quick move. Milton is an endearing man, special in every way, but if we are never meant to be together, at least I was blessed to witness him crossing over to the other side, the side of life, where Jesus is. This is exicting stuff yall, please continue praying with me, take a moment and add to the power of prayer in the Kingdom of God for the sole purpose of saving another lost soul. I love you all so very much. Moorrie

#50 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:52 PM

AMEN ,THANK YOU LORD FOR MILTON.THANK YOU FOR THIS LOVELY PERSON WHO IS SPOON FEEDING HIM YOUR WORD,BABY STEPS ,AND STEP BY STEP..WORD BY WORD ..THE TRUTH WIL GUIDE HIM TO SALVATION..WE ASK THAT YOUR TOTAL HAND OF COMPASSION IS UPON HIM TO OPEN HIS EYES AND EARS ,AS WELL AS HIS HEART AND SOUL..WE CLAIM MILTONS SALVATION THIS DAY..MAY YOUR GRACE BE UPON MILTON IN EVERY AREA OF HISMIND BODY & SPIRIT..LORD WE DONT WHAT ANYONE ONE LEFT OUT OF YOUR KINGDOM..GIVE MORRIE THE WORDS TO SPEAK,TO CONTINUE TO BLESS HER WITH MILTONS FRIENDSHIP..ALLOWING HER TO FLOW FREE IN YOUR GRACE AS SHE LEADS MILTON TO YOUR AMAZING SALVATION..YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED A WORK IN HIS LIFE..SENDING YOUR DAUGHTER TO MINISTER AND GIVE MILTON YOUR WORD AND TRUTH,BLESS THIER FRIEDSHIP IN YOUR LOVING WAYS ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#51 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:45 AM

'Praise Report' I have a beautiful friend, she was in serious pain, asked me to pray for her, I did and was lead to pray against the pain and the depression she was living with, (she had no idea) God lifted it. - her daughter had also knocked a pot of boiling water on her hand and arm, we prayed and God healed her hand and her arm, immeadately the pain left her body, these things have brought them to the throne of God as new believers in him, now her household is Praising the Name of Jesus.They are now living to Please the Name of 'Jesus' and they do not care what people think. they are not moved by the opinion of man, because they have seen what God has done for them. The beautiful things is this, they are 'Jews' Praise God! and the Lord lead me to ask the mother, which tribe is her family from, and she replied: Levi Yall need to Praise God with me, if God is doing this, for this family. Think what he's about to do in ours. He's bringing us all, back unto himself - Quickly For a Suddenly Move! Yay God!