50 replies to this topic

#1 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

I have a friend worth praying for, he knows the Lord, and did ministry at one point but for some reason he is running. From what I can see and hear, there is a call on his life. And he is running from it and because he runs from God, he is running from me. I am very clear on what's going on, and I have been lead to blong and ask for the Strong Belivers of God to pray with me. Pray for Milton, and his walk with God, restore him back into the fold, the body of believers, and yes I desire him in to my life. I pray God places wedges in his relationships and he stops running after Delilah and starts running after Jesus. I have spoken to Milton on this issue, and he said with his mouth, that he is open to a "Move of God" well, that statement gives God permission to do just that, so I am asking God to move in Miltons life in a mighty way. I know what I'm doing, I am being obediant.

#2 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

If I have to pray alone I will... but I need warriors also ONLY PEOPLE WITH POWER!!!!!! DO NOT READ IT TO GET INTO MY BUSINESS, BUT READ IT AND REACT TO THE LEADING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. God, I know you're able and I know what you're able to do.

#3 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:19 PM

Father: I ask for Your mighty move of clarity of Your will for Milton. May he know its You and exactly what You want him to do. May Milton be thankful for a intercessor friend like Moorrie. In Jesus name we trust, Amen

#4 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:16 PM

Thank you, I have cast my cares on him, and I know he cares for me, so much so God can't wait to work this out - I thnk We forget that Nothing is too Impossible for God, God specializes in things that are impossible. God Bless You

#5 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 01:16 AM

Dear Lord, Bless Moorrie and Moorrie's friend with protection from evil, Your peace, Your leading, leading the life of their dreams in You that they are meant to live and be now. Amen in Jesus' name, thank You my Father.

#6 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:13 PM

Father, I pray that you continue to trouble his heart , his mind and dreams, get in his spirit, he is open to a move of God, so please take free reign over him, while we are distant, keep a wedge between him and the women who will come after him. Trouble his life, and become Lord and savior, work him and bring him back to you in right standing. Lord you be King of his life, let him see the truth that enemy is trying to hide. Thank you for the moving and shifting. I give you the praise God

#7 Guest_SashaRaine

Guest_SashaRaine
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

I pray that you will give milton strength to overcome this stupidity, also to understand his own behavior so he can have a better go at fixing it, in Jesus' Name, Amen Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

#8 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:53 AM

Praise God for You! And all you needs be met in the Name of Jesus, for helping me hold up the blood stained banner for the Lord. God is Moving!!

#9 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:27 PM

Dear God, bless and encourage Moorrie so very much. Thank You for this Jesus. Amen!

#10 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:46 PM

Dear LORD , Bless Morrie and let your will be clearly indicated to him in form of some signs from the HOLY SPIRIT !! Amen

#11 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:24 AM

Father God I ask that You would turn this person around, and guard him against all sin and evil. I ask that You would give him wisdom and guidance, and turn him around and help him to run back to you; and to see this is the only way he will ever have true peace, is by doing Your will and answering to his calling. I thank you Father for hearing this prayer, and I know Your answer is on the way. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

#12 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:54 AM

Lord-I pray that you would show Milton the call you have placed on his life

#13 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:18 AM

I want to thank you all for going boldly to the throne of Grace and let me inform you something is happening, God is moving and the prayers of the rightieous availeth much. There is entirely too much power in prayer, please continue praying, those who know how to get a prayer through, please help me here. GOD IS ABLE

#14 sunnyisle

sunnyisle

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

Father, Milton is open to a move by You so do whatsoever it takes to bring him back, full circle into the Everlasting arms. By the mighty move of Your Spirit just like Jonah who ran from his call and ended up in the belly of a whale, repented and was deliver, so shall Milton find himself 'box' in with no where else go with life and death present before him, make the Jonah's decision and choose life. Be restore, be renew, be the man You have called him to be, set his feet on a rock to stay. Enlarge his territories, bless his ministry and his future marriage as you are able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we may ask or think in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

#15 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:59 PM

Father I pray that you visit Milton, invade his space, inturrupt his plans, send your angels to minister to him, speak to his heart and his mind, and draw him to you, allow him to feel something he has never felt before. continue to keep a wedge between him and those who are out to destroy him and bring him down. Out of love I ask these things In Jesus Name.