20 replies to this topic

#16 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:49 PM

Dear God, bless savingourlove, only You can save it - now or ever. Please bring forgiveness to both hearts, and help them to heal together or alone, but please remove this evil from this husband that Your will be done. Please Father, bring reconciliation of this husband and this wife in Your time. Please deliver them from evil. Please give this woman faith and hope for today, day by day, please, that she might truly live her life without closing her eyes. Open their eyes. Guide this couple to all that is true, noble, and just. Please give this woman strength to do what she feels she must do and that You want her to do, instead of giving in to this request for a divorce out of being pressured. God, You know what is the right thing and what is ahead no matter what happens. Be the Guide and Direction. May there be miracles big and small along the way. May this wife find a job and be able to freely communicate with love toward her husband. Grant them mutual respect and help them be a healing balm to each other. May they love like You love, and spend each day in Your Word. May this be their counsel. May glory be given to Your name and love. God, everyone fails us. Please be the Rock, the strong tower, the Deliverer for savingourlove that they may thank You for saving their love. May You be first in their lives and may they be obedient to You and willing, willing to sacrifice for Your cause. May they be blessed above all they ask or think in Jesus' name, amen.

#17 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:11 PM

Dear God, bless savingourlove, only You can save it - now or ever. Please bring forgiveness to both hearts, and help them to heal together or alone, but please remove this evil from this husband that Your will be done. Please Father, bring reconciliation of this husband and this wife in Your time. Please deliver them from evil. Please give this woman faith and hope for today, day by day, please, that she might truly live her life without closing her eyes. Open their eyes. Guide this couple to all that is true, noble, and just. Please give this woman strength to do what she feels she must do and that You want her to do, instead of giving in to this request for a divorce out of being pressured. God, You know what is the right thing and what is ahead no matter what happens. Be the Guide and Direction. May there be miracles big and small along the way. May this wife find a job and be able to freely communicate with love toward her husband. Grant them mutual respect and help them be a healing balm to each other. May they love like You love, and spend each day in Your Word. May this be their counsel. May glory be given to Your name and love. God, everyone fails us. Please be the Rock, the strong tower, the Deliverer for savingourlove that they may thank You for saving their love. May You be first in their lives and may they be obedient to You and willing, willing to sacrifice for Your cause. May they be blessed above all they ask or think in Jesus' name, amen.

Jesus,

Touch this marriage. I pray that your will be done. Please Lord heal both of these hearts and bring the fruits of your spirit. I pray for peace, joy, happiness, and most importantly self control. Give this wife patience and fulfill her even in this great need. Help her to draw close to you.

In your name I pray,
Amen

#18 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:01 PM

Lord-I place this marriage in your holy hands-I pray that you would destroy this adulterous relationship-I ask that this man would have no peace until he yields his life to you.

#19 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:44 PM

PLEASE I MUST TELL YOU....STOP WORDING THIS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT A DIVORCE, STOP SPEAKING IT AND THINKING IT. Father we speak reconcilation.

#20 SheilaM

SheilaM

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:02 PM

God i pray for the unity, peace and rekindling of eternal love for this union, this family and their relationship and most of all relationship to you GOD. Help this couple accept you in both hands into their life. Strengthen them both so that they would not bend to the evil that sorrounds us. As you help mine, help them also GOD. Please don't let up in putting your hands to our families so that we will give our hearts, mind and soul to you. Hear our prayers. In jesus name.

#21 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:34 PM

God i pray for the unity, peace and rekindling of eternal love for this union, this family and their relationship and most of all relationship to you GOD.

Help this couple accept you in both hands into their life. Strengthen them both so that they would not bend to the evil that sorrounds us. As you help mine, help them also GOD. Please don't let up in putting your hands to our families so that we will give our hearts, mind and soul to you.

Hear our prayers. In jesus name.

IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I STAND WITH THIS PRAYER FATHER GOD ..WE STAND TOGETHER FOR CARYN AND HER HUSBAND ..FATHER GOD ..BE WITH BOTH PEOPLE SENDING YOUR PEACE AND YOUR LOVE ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN