28 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:27 PM

Father, I lift my eldest son to You who is indeed of a blessed financial breakthrough. His wife is giving birth in December 2011. Father, my son is working very hard to ensure that his family is well provided especially the needs for medical fees, delivery expenses, the children's and wife's needs such as clothing, food, milk etc. Father, I ask in Jesus' name for a breakthrough for this son. Keep his mind and heart focus upon Jesus and to continue to thank God for His provision. Father, thank You for Your blessing upon us. Thank You for expanding our territories. Thank You for Your hands upon us so that we will not do evil so that it will not caused us pain. Thank You, Father, that I will trust You and know You will supply these needs for our family especially reminding my son that his needs will be provided. Thank You, Lord. All glory and honor is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#2 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:37 AM

Dear Lord: I come into agreement with this prayer. Provide for all of the needs of this family I pray. May they thank you in advance for your favor and promises that are coming their way. AMEN

#3 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:48 PM

Amen, please Father. In Jesus' name I pray thanking You for this, amen!

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:12 PM

God, Provide for all the financial needs of Patches' eldest son and family and baby to come. I pray that You will meet all needs of Patches' family. Most of all, I pray that all of her relatives will be saved. Thank You that You are the God of Patches' and her family. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:00 PM

Gracious is the Lord, and righteous, yes our God is merciful. Father, accept the prayers of my brothers and sisters in Christ for financial breakthrough for my son. I give You praise and glory and thanksgiving for answering this prayer. May my Son honor You with tithes and offering and to completely give his heart to Jesus. Thank You, Father for blessing me with this son and the rest of my children. May they also glorify You through their praise and thanksgiving. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#6 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:26 PM

Dear God, give of Yourself to Patches' eldest son a job, please. thank You dear Jesus

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:04 AM

Father, my eldest son experienced great financial difficulties this few days when his car need repairing. He plans to visit his pregnant wife and daughter in mid september but he may have to cancel the trip because of this car problem that may affect his financial plan to visit. My Loving Father, I do not want to focus upon this car problem, but I want to thank You for allowing them to happen and I believe for a reason. Thank You, Lord for helping my son to open his eyes not just to take care of his own needs but the needs of the very car that he uses everyday. Thank You, Lord for being perfect. I believe that Your timing is right for him to come and visit his wife and daughter and all of us here. I trust that You will watch over this son, Lord, day and night and to bless him with good health, wisdom, love, peace, joy and the heart to daily thank You for Your blessings upon him. Thank You, Lord, I believe he will testify of Your goodness when he visits us in the future. Praise the Lord for providing for his every needs and to ensure that he will never forget to glorify You, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:34 AM

Father, give this son a breakthrough in his life. You know the struggle that he is going through my Lord, my King and my Loving Father. I ask for a breakthrough in my son's life. Set him free from bondage and captivity, Lord. Give him the joy to seek Your face and worship You with a healing heart. Father, with just a touch from You, I know he will never be the same. Give him a breakthrough, Lord so that he will experience the joy to come to You in repentance. As he trust You, his needs in all areas will be provided. I thank You, Father for this breakthrough especially in the spiritual and financial area. Thank You, Lord, I know You are a forgiving God who loves my son and his family and will provide for their needs. Thank You again my Lord for this financial provision and breakthrough of my eldest son. I give You praise and glory and I thank You, Lord for Your mercy and grace upon my son and his family. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#9 Caryn Esther

Caryn Esther

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:56 AM

Lord, take care of patches son and bless him with solid ground in all areas of his life, both spiritual and otherwise. May he come to trust and have great faith in You, give him strength and peace all along with his wife, may they be blessed with health for their baby and selves. Keep them close to You and may they shine as a witness in other people's lives, for their hope and help as well. In Jesus' name I pray for this, and thank You so much for considering all of my requests and those here. Thank You for whatever help You are giving. Amen

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:06 AM

Lord, take care of patches son and bless him with solid ground in all areas of his life, both spiritual and otherwise. May he come to trust and have great faith in You, give him strength and peace all along with his wife, may they be blessed with health for their baby and selves. Keep them close to You and may they shine as a witness in other people's lives, for their hope and help as well. In Jesus' name I pray for this, and thank You so much for considering all of my requests and those here. Thank You for whatever help You are giving. Amen

Amen.

#11 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:59 PM

Patches, please check our some of the jobs posted. God will work it out.

#12 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

#13 Moorrie

Moorrie

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

#14 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:15 PM

Thank you Moorrie. God bless. Amen.

#15 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2