19 replies to this topic

#16 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 08:50 AM

Dear Father I ask that you will work in this situation.Amen.

#17 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:23 PM

Father, thank You for bringing the death of Baby Cathrina Peter to bring many people to praise You, to thank You and to give You the glory. You know our future O Lord, for there are in Your hands. We thank You, for the rescue and only You know the reason that this has to happen. We thank You, that this precious baby need not have to suffer anymore. May her parents be given a chance to know You closer through this incident O Lord, that their hearts will not be harden but instead eager, hungry and thirsty to know You. Praise You, Lord, for Your divine intervention. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#18 Jama Ka Sjadu

Jama Ka Sjadu

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:08 PM

Merciful Father, by your immense love and grace, grent full recovery to baby Cathrina Peter. Be with her Lord, perform your miracles oh Father, let everyone know that you are a miraculous God. We speak healing unto Cathrina because you gave us a promise in your word that by Your stripes we are healed, heal her Lord and be with her family during this time. Give them faith and hope for Cathrina's full recovery and healing Lord. We ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ.AMEN.

#19 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:15 PM

Dear God, I ask for a miracle for this small child Cathrina that she may regain conciousness and be completely healed. Please send your holy spirit as a comforter to her family and to the other victims of this storm. In Jesus name. amen

#20 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 06:04 PM

Thank you again for all your prayers. Baby Cathrina has passed away. Please keep her parents in your prayer. Father, we thank You for all that You have done for this family. Lord, thank You for sending the faithful warriors to pray for them. I pray that Your grace will flow into the hearts of each and everyone of us who pray and including those who read this posting and believe in Your saving grace. Thank You, Jesus. In Your name I pray. Amen.