19 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 06:46 PM

Extracted from our local paper today 19th January, 2007. Last Sunday afternnon, strong winds ripped off the roof of workers' quarters where Cathrina was staying with her parents. Eight units in the row were affected. Cathrina was sleepin in her spring cot that was tied to the roof rafter while her mother was folding clothes next to her and her father sleeping. When the winds took off the roof, Cathrina was borne away too and landed about a hundred feet or so away. Cathrina never regained consciousness since that day. The doctor said her chance of survival was small, they cannot operate on her as she is weak. Her heart is weak and her brain is swollen. It is impossible for them to operate at this moment. Brother and Sisters in Christ, let us all believe in God's power that nothing is impossible with Him. He can and He will heal and restore Baby Cathrina Peter. He wants us to pray for this Baby to Him in faith. Loving Father, God Almighty, I come before Your throne lifting the needs of healing in all areas upon Baby Cathrina Peter. Father, I know it is not Your will that Baby Cathrina is sick and lifeless. She is created perfect and You have a plan for her, Lord. You want us to pray for her and our prayers of faith will heal and restore this baby. According to Your Words, You are the Lord that heals and By the Stripes of Jesus, we are healed. I claim this Words upon this baby, Lord, that she will receive healing and restored to perfect health in Jesus' name. Thank You, Lord for reminding us that persistency is virtue in prayer. (Luke 18:1,8), Then Jesus told His disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up....I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth? Lord, in faith, I thank You for the healing of Baby Cathrina Peter and restoring her to perfect health. May Your love fill the heart of her parents, to comfort them during this time of trials. Fill the doctors with wisdom, Lord, so that they will know what to do with this Baby. Thank You, Lord, for being in our midst. May this situation bring glory to Your Name, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 07:04 PM

Lord-I pray that you touch&heal this little one,you have said in your precious Holy Word that with you nothing is imposssible if we ask in faith believing.

#3 aunt tracy

aunt tracy

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 07:06 PM

Lord, I pray for this helpless child of yours. Please heal it's body so that it may grow to experience life, a life that you would have it to live. I pray that you would perform a miracle Lord and that this child would recover and that it's recovery would be a testimony to all of what you are capable of. Amen

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 07:14 PM

Thank you Saved and Aunt Tracey and all upcoming prayers for this Baby Cathrina Peter. Let us all believe in God's Words in John 11:42. "Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. I knew that You always hear Me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that You sent Me." Lord, thank You for Your Words of Promise. We believe this Baby will receive healing and restored to perfect health according to Your Will for her. We give You the glory, Lord. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 Wenonah

Wenonah

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 08:30 PM

Father I lift baby Cathrina Peter before You that You may touch her body and make her well. I stand in agreement Father that You will bless her with miracle of healing. I pray also for the family that they may have peace and may they draw closer to You. I know nothing is impossible through You. I believe that by Jesus stripes she is healed. Thank You for Your blessings Father. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

#6 hopingtochange

hopingtochange

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 08:39 PM

Father, help this little baby. Go into the midst of her and bring the swelling down to normal again. Father, may your lifegiving presence be felt and relieve the hearts of all concerned. I pray for a complete healing for Cathrina and she will not be harmed permanently. In Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

#7 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 10:40 PM

Lord, Please extend Your hand of mercy. Breathe life into this baby. Awake her from this state of being. Heal every organ in her body. Make her whole. Amen.

#8 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 04:00 AM

Dear Lord: I ask that you would touch this baby and make her whole and complete. I pray for this family and community that have been affected by this tradgedy. AMEN

#9 revhtree

revhtree

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:35 AM

Dear heavenly Father, we thank you for your wonderful works and your endless blessings. As I come before you today I ask that you would go right now to this child and through the power of the Holy Spirit that you would bring total and complete healing. You know God the needs and you know what to fix in this little body. We ask that you would fix this baby today and raise her up as a mighty miracle and wonder of your awesome power. In your Holy name I pray, Amen.

#10 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:38 AM

Heavenly father I pray in total agreement with patches for this baby. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#11 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:46 AM

Extracted from our local paper today 19th January, 2007.

Last Sunday afternnon, strong winds ripped off the roof of workers' quarters where Cathrina was staying with her parents. Eight units in the row were affected. Cathrina was sleepin in her spring cot that was tied to the roof rafter while her mother was folding clothes next to her and her father sleeping. When the winds took off the roof, Cathrina was borne away too and landed about a hundred feet or so away. Cathrina never regained consciousness since that day.

The doctor said her chance of survival was small, they cannot operate on her as she is weak. Her heart is weak and her brain is swollen. It is impossible for them to operate at this moment.

Brother and Sisters in Christ, let us all believe in God's power that nothing is impossible with Him. He can and He will heal and restore Baby Cathrina Peter. He wants us to pray for this Baby to Him in faith.

Loving Father, God Almighty, I come before Your throne lifting the needs of healing in all areas upon Baby Cathrina Peter. Father, I know it is not Your will that Baby Cathrina is sick and lifeless. She is created perfect and You have a plan for her, Lord. You want us to pray for her and our prayers of faith will heal and restore this baby. According to Your Words, You are the Lord that heals and By the Stripes of Jesus, we are healed. I claim this Words upon this baby, Lord, that she will receive healing and restored to perfect health in Jesus' name. Thank You, Lord for reminding us that persistency is virtue in prayer. (Luke 18:1,8), Then Jesus told His disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up....I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth? Lord, in faith, I thank You for the healing of Baby Cathrina Peter and restoring her to perfect health. May Your love fill the heart of her parents, to comfort them during this time of trials. Fill the doctors with wisdom, Lord, so that they will know what to do with this Baby. Thank You, Lord, for being in our midst. May this situation bring glory to Your Name, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father, when I first read this post for prayer by my sister Patches, my thoughts went to Moses, hidden in a basket in the rushes and rescued by the Phaorohs daugher. Rescued and saved for a purpose. Father, baby Cathrina Peter was found, she was still alive Lord and I believe You have spared her so far because You also have a purpose in life for this precious child. Father, You are the Divine Healer and You love children. Hear our prayers for Cathrina Peter, Lord and heal her and restore her to full health. Let the swelling in her brain go down and let there please be no damage to her brain. Make her tiny heart beat strong and healthy. Send her a special angel to watch over her. Father, surround her parents with angels and good people to give them love and support during this time. Comfort them Father. Father watch over the people of Malaysia during this time of storms. Calm the winds and let no harm come to anyone. In Jesus name I ask all this. Amen

#12 MaxMama77

MaxMama77

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:00 AM

Dear Lord, We know that babies are precious to you, and you spared this child. Please continue to bless this precious baby with your hands- sparing it from pain or fear at this time. I pray that this baby will live a long, normal life, without any problems from this injury. Please renew this little one and may it live a long, healthy life. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

#13 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:40 PM

With all my heart, I want to thank you all brothers and sisters in Christ for your prayers for Baby Cathrina Peter. According to the report she suffered from great brain damage because of the fall. Father, I lift to you on behalf of the others, our sacrifice of thanksgiving for taking Baby Cathrina Peter home. Thank You, Jesus, that she is now safe with You in Heaven. Please, Father, comfort the parents for this loss. Let them use this situation to bring glory to Your name for saving this Baby. He loves her so much and only He knows the reason why this Baby must come Home and be with Him. Thank You, Jesus. In Your name I pray. Amen.

#14 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 08:01 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, this is such sad news here. I know that You have taken baby Cathrin into Your embrace and she is with You in Heaven, free of pain and knowing only love and joy now and forever. Father, perhaps You spared her these few days so her family would have a chance to hold her and say their goodbyes to her. Thank You for that kindness shown to them. Father, be with this family during their grief. Surround them with angels and good kind people to give them comfort and support. Be the light for them now Lord. In Jesus name Amen

#15 dkny.forgiveme

dkny.forgiveme

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 08:41 AM

My Lord- My heart goes out to this family. I pray that they will cling to God. I know this loss is unbearable but God makes no mistakes. We don't ask why? Only he knows why. I pray that each time this family feels grief they will lean on God, draw closer to him and seek his comfort. No more pain Baby Cathrina.