4 replies to this topic

#1 anjilala

anjilala

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:44 PM

I have a mortgage that needs to be paid, for it continue to be paid, I need a my income to increase. I have been doing work for many years that is no longer possible in the location I now live in, So I am looking at work I can do from home. I have had some success in the last week at obtaining income from selling artwork, my fear is that it won't continue. Help me to overcome these fears. I pray lord that I can use my talents to please you, and to provide an income for my family. I have long term plans that involve a business, but in the short term for those plans to work I need regular extra income. I pray that I can trust the lord to provide for me, and that I be alert to the direction this extra income is to come from. I pray that I can allow God to guide me, and that I can trust God's direction for me. I pray that my family can have security financially. Please let me paint to the best of my ability and produce works that others would be glad to own. Help me in my efforts to become independant. Amen

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:33 PM

Lord, Please bless this person to be able to pay the mortgage. Amen.

#3 Wenonah

Wenonah

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 09:00 PM

Father I pray that every need in this situation be met. I pray that You help them to paint the things that would honor You. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 07:25 PM

Lord, Please help 'A' with their finances. Amen.

#5 anjilala

anjilala

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 04:52 AM

thank you for your prayers, Thank you lord for answering them. I have been offered a part time job that has training opportunities. Plus I have just put my first painting on our local online auction. Its still a bit of a struggle but every prayer has been answered so far Amen!!