6 replies to this topic

#1 morning star

morning star

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:24 PM

Hello I am new to this group , I am having a hard time I just recently lost a child she was young and one of five , she had a car accident and it paralized her from the breast line down ,she had no hand movement she was a week from college , she was fighting for her life for many months and then I brought her home , she was only suspose to live for three or five years and she was gonna have a fight for the rest of her life she lived for ten and a half year , taking care of her was so hard and the help was just not there , we lost our home after five years and she died. and something died in me as well during one of her fights to live my other daughter was pregnant and went into labor early she gave birth to twin boys one lb. 11 oz. ea. they were three months early , so that was another fight, for a long time , my daughter got better , and we fought and prayed for the boys life , they came home after many months with oxgen and got off that ,, and at 15 months old develope rsv. and was air lifted to a hospital several hours away ,they were on deaths door for 14 days and then they got a miracle and pulled out of it and came home , shortly after this my daughter died, and then we found out the boys have a condition with there throat , that could kill them , they have growth in them one boy named Jason has had 40 operations and he lost one of his vocal cords it got cut by accident , he loves Jesus and is well known in this area in the churches many are praying for him and he is doing lots better but still goes for surgery so I want prayers for the healing of this and also my self I need to loose weight and I am having a hard time , it is causing me health issues , I need the strength of prayers and the healing from Jesus to be able to do all that I need to do , Some time like tonite I get really down and don't do what I should for me . I need to like my self as much as Jesus loves me , I need the support from prayer partners and also need to find a new place to live there is not enough money and I am lost as to get what I need , or how to do it all.. so please pray for me , not to give up , hang in there and keep praying. thank you , and God Bless You All

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:39 PM

Lord, Please surround 'morning star' & her family with Your love and protection. I plead the blood of Jesus over this family. Comfort them. Heal their broken hearts. Restore all that the 'locust' hath taken. Provide for their every need. Amen.

#3 hopingtochange

hopingtochange

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 05:29 PM

Father, hearing this lady is so overwhelmed, reach her God and give her some rest. Things could be alot better for her and my prayer is that, as she has served you, Lord let her be given some blessings and financial help also. Jesus heals all wounds and I pray Father to heal them and release the trouble and manifest your presence there. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

#4 Wenonah

Wenonah

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 08:48 PM

Father my heart just aches after reading this request. I pray Lord that You give her rest and an unspeakable peace. Please send angels to surround her. I pray that You touch her health and make her well and help her to lose weight. Father I also pray for the boys to be made whole. I pray that every ailment they have be healed in the name of Jesus! I pray that every weapon formed against these people shall not prosper. I pray that they be given a place to stay and that their every need be met. I pray that You have a hedge of protection around them. I pray also that You cover them in Your love. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

#5 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:09 AM

Father, this woman is in such great need. Please shine your light in her heart and further more in her life. Comfort her in every way. Give her strength during these hard times. Help her and her family with the their health issues, with financial issues and bring abselute spiritual healing and comfort. In Jesus name I pray AMEN

#6 morning star

morning star

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 01:48 PM

Lord,

Please surround 'morning star' & her family with Your love and protection. I plead the blood of Jesus over this family. Comfort them. Heal their broken hearts. Restore all that the 'locust' hath taken. Provide for their every need. Amen.

many thanks for your prayers , we are doing better with Jason , and he is so in love with the Lord , and also mother Mary , this is what he calls the Blessed Mother., we talk all the time , and I also await the blessing of the Lord on my behalf , I do need a home and also my health issues to be gone and also peace more than anything, when I pray I feel his love around me thank you ....Morning Star

Father, hearing this lady is so overwhelmed, reach her God and give her some rest. Things could be alot better for her and my prayer is that, as she has served you, Lord let her be given some blessings and financial help also. Jesus heals all wounds and I pray Father to heal them and release the trouble and manifest your presence there. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

I thank you for your prayers we need all of them and I know Jesus led me to this group as I am alone alot and I get sad and need others to pray with me . things are better for my grandson , and I know it is because of this groups prayers and for each one of your prayers I am truly blessed and thank you morning star

Father my heart just aches after reading this request. I pray Lord that You give her rest and an unspeakable peace. Please send angels to surround her. I pray that You touch her health and make her well and help her to lose weight. Father I also pray for the boys to be made whole. I pray that every ailment they have be healed in the name of Jesus! I pray that every weapon formed against these people shall not prosper. I pray that they be given a place to stay and that their every need be met. I pray that You have a hedge of protection around them. I pray also that You cover them in Your love. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

I thank you for all your prayers , are you of native american descent , as your name means first born, I thank you for you lovely pray , and know that each day is a better day since I have met many through this group. Many thanks to you and may God bless You . Morning star

Father,
this woman is in such great need. Please shine your light in her heart and further more in her life. Comfort her in every way. Give her strength during these hard times. Help her and her family with the their health issues, with financial issues and bring abselute spiritual healing and comfort.
In Jesus name I pray

AMEN

when I read your prayer it was like you could see into my heart, sometimes things look so bad that I just don't know what to do or say , and then I am reminded that the Good Lord does things in his time not mind and that he is so aware of what I am going thru , I try to keep a good attitude and keep praying , I thank you ...Morning Star

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:27 PM

Dear Morning Star, your name suggested that you are the Child of Light. As a child of light, there will be no darkness in you, because Jesus is the Light and His light will always shine upon you and your family. Jesus loves you so much that He will never abandon you, Morning Star. Many times when you passed through the waters and through the rivers, Jesus will ensure that there shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, Jesus will lift you up and ensure that you will not be burned and protect you with His blood so that the flame will not kindle upon you. Be strong dear Sister. What you have lost, God bless you with another. It is difficult to understand His ways and plan upon us, no matter what happen to us we know that God loves us. Father, fill Morning Star with Your love, peace and joy. Help her to focus upon Jesus and not upon the circumstances around her. May her life together with her grandchildren be centred around You, always. That she will give You the glory, the honor and the thanksgiving. Thank You, Lord, for knowing her needs. I pray that You will supply her needs in all areas, Lord. Thank You, Father, for Your faithfulness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.