6 replies to this topic

#1 wnjuguna8

wnjuguna8

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:50 AM

Hi guys, I met this guy about five years ago.At the time I wasn't looking for a relationship,but there was something special about him and we started dating.It has been going well till sometime last year. When going to work at night one day he sent me a text asking me to move out of his house.No reason was given but i did move out and didn't speak to him for four months.He came looking for me and he tried to explain.I forgave him and i thought things were on track,we were talking about kids,and i even went of the pill. He even took me home to meet his family,which here is a big deal showing seriousness and commitment. Yesterday he sent me a text saying that he isn't interested anymore.Am tired. Guys please pray for me to God to give me strength coz the first time we had issues it almost killed me. Whatever the outcome pray for me guys that I come out of it stronger.Pray for him too that he does find the person who will be perfect coz it doesn't seem to be me NB: I had been praying here in the finances and work forum and am glad to say God answered my prayers and I was transferred to a better work station and my health is much improved.Glory to HIM!!!!

#2 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:50 PM

Grace and peace wn, I rejoice with you about God providing a better job position and healing for your body, glory to God! Father, I thank you for wn and for providing a better job and for her health. This situation with this young man did not take you by surprise and in fact, you knew she would come to this place in her life where she would have to make a decision. Give her the heart of Christ and the mind of Christ to choose wisely what is best for her life. Give her discernment needed so she will know who is a godly spirit filled man and who is not. Holy Spirit, help balance her emotions so she can walk in peace. I ask for redemption and for life abundant for wn. Give her Christ's view of how she should live for You. Thank you for blessing her and providing for her needs. How great is your love for her!!! Abundant! Glory to God! Have mercy on this young man. Save him, Lord, You would have no man perish but come to repentance. Give him the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ. Flood his eyes with understanding of salvation and his need for life in Christ Jesus. In Jesus name. Amen

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

Heavenly Father I ask that you would give this woman spiritual wisdom and guidance in seeking a mate, and help her to find a Godly spiritual man. Help her to put You ahead of any relationship, and to live totally for You always in all ways. These things I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

#4 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:55 PM

Lord I come into agreement with Charity Anne's prayer in this circumstance. Bring this woman closer and closer to You. IN Jesus Name. Amen

#5 Jeremiah K

Jeremiah K

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:04 AM

Hi guys,

I met this guy about five years ago.At the time I wasn't looking for a relationship,but there was something special about him and we started dating.It has been going well till sometime last year. When going to work at night one day he sent me a text asking me to move out of his house.No reason was given but i did move out and didn't speak to him for four months.He came looking for me and he tried to explain.I forgave him and i thought things were on track,we were talking about kids,and i even went of the pill. He even took me home to meet his family,which here is a big deal showing seriousness and commitment.
Yesterday he sent me a text saying that he isn't interested anymore.Am tired.
Guys please pray for me to God to give me strength coz the first time we had issues it almost killed me. Whatever the outcome pray for me guys that I come out of it stronger.Pray for him too that he does find the person who will be perfect coz it doesn't seem to be me
NB: I had been praying here in the finances and work forum and am glad to say God answered my prayers and I was transferred to a better work station and my health is much improved.Glory to HIM!!!!

Will be praying for you. I don't know what your views on the Bible are, but sex is supposed to be reserved only in marriage :/ and living together with someone if your not married usually can cause a lot of problems. I know how heart break feels, just had mine ripped out two months ago and I doubt it's gonna heal any time soon. Just spend time with God, read the Bible, talk with Him. Will be praying for you!

#6 bdavis

bdavis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:25 AM

Jesus I pray in agreement that You help wnjuguna8 to have peace and joy back in her life. I pray that You heal her broken heart and find for her a godly man that would lead her in Your ways. I pray for his salvation and that she will grow closer to You during this trial. Give her wisdom and discernment to know Your will for her life, in Jesus name, amen.

#7 warior

warior

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:13 PM

Thank you Jesus for your way is the only way ! Heb 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. Child of God we cannot do whot we want then cry to God when things turn to custard Jesus loves you more than any man can love you (and i,m a man) Take it all to the cross and leave it there . Jesus let your peace surround this child of God, your love consume her guide her by your Holy Spirit teach her your ways thank you Jesus. ALL GLORY HONOR PRAISE TO YOU JESUS Be Blessed Be a Blessing