48 replies to this topic

#46 Rowena

Rowena

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 12:59 AM

Daddy, heal Jon Bishop and give him a long life walking with you and doing your will. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

Dear Lord please heal Jon of this brain tumour we know that what is impossible with man is possible with you so we lift John up to you asking for healing for him in Jesus name. Amen

Dear Lord, I lift up John Bishop to You and are praying for salvation and healing. I pray first for salvation if this John does not know You as Lord and Saviour. I pray for healing of this brain tumor and that John would be able to live a long life for You. In Jesus Name I pray. AMEN

Almighty Father,

I've witnessed how you've healed incurable diseases in the chapel of the Divine Mercy in the Philippines. I've seen the paralyzed walked and the near-death patients recovered. You healed my son completely from liver cancer and now he's healthier than ever. I know how great you are MY GOD! How the tumors in my son's liver disappeared through just prayers. You heard my prayers and I'm lifting Jon Bishop's healing up to You! Hear us Your children. Touch him just like you did to my son. In Jesus name and through the Holy Spirit, I pray. Amen.

Please pray the 3'oclock prayer and the chaplet to the Divine Mercy for Jon Bishop's complete. There's nothing impossible. Believe the DIVINE HEALER! Beg GOD THE FATHER'S mercy through Christ's sorrowful passion.

More testimonies on the Miracles of the Divine Mercy here

Hey what happened to you guyz???? Jon passed away already! He joined our Creator Christ Jesus on February 12, 2007. You're not reading the posts... I just have to post this to stop the wrong thread. Thanks for the prayers and God bless you all!

#47 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 01:32 AM

Father, I continue to lift Jon Bishop to You in Jesus' name. I thank You for Your Words of promise that You will never forsake him, Lord. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. Father, I continue to lift Jon Bishop to You in Jesus' name. I thank You for Your Words of promise that You will never forsake him, Lord. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. Father, please forgive me. I apologise for my recent post. My prayer O Lord, is for Your love to fill the hearts of the late Jon Bishop's family. That their mourning is turned to gladness. Thank You, Lord that Jon is with You. Praise You, Jesus, for Your faithfulness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#48 jsanchez

jsanchez

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 06:25 AM

Father, My heart is burdened with the healing of my brother who is seeking Your healing power. As you have commanded, I share this burdeen and I lift my prayer up as a healing sacrifice so that Your Will will be done. In Jesus name, I plea the blood of Jesus Christ over the body, mind and sould of Jon. Touch this tumor and heal as You are willing. Lord, renew his mind and heart for Your glory. It is only in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Savior that I pray and for Your glory. Amen.

#49 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 09:01 AM

My dear friends, I do thank you all for your prayers but as Rowena mentioned you are not reading the other posts. Jon went home to the Lord on Febuary 12th. My daugher Melanie posted a site here if you wish to see what Jon looked like. Your prayers are appreciated regardless and thankyou for them but Jon is now with God. Love Brenda (meg)