48 replies to this topic

#31 hopingtochange

hopingtochange

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 07:36 PM

Father, all things work for good for those who love Jesus. Jesus is our powerhouse. Jesus heals and delivers those in darkness. Jesus is our light and he leads, we follow. We pray for a victory camp tonight Lord. We pray a holy spirit unifying healing wondermoving Rock of Ages to come to Jon tonight and reinvigorate his cells and organs, muscles and joints. Limitless power is our rights and Jon's rights as children of the most high God and we are praying for your Help Father to charge into this battleground with us and deliver Jon and restore his health and righteously vindicate him and his family. We faithfully place our hope and trust in you Father because we have watched and seen Jesus healing. We pray in our Savior's name Jesus for restoration and a reconnection to occur in Jon that brings him back to his family healed in the name of Jesus! Amen! Thank you Father! Amen. Thank you.

#32 FRANK H.

FRANK H.

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:32 AM

LORD I ADD MY PRAYER WITH THE OTHER PRAYERS FOR HEALING AND MERCY FOR JON AND PRAY YOU WILL HEAL HIM AND HELP HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO BE WITH HIM. LORD IN YOUR DIVINE MERCY BE WITH JON. AMEN

#33 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 08:46 PM

I am still praying

#34 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:09 AM

My dear friends here at prayway, you are all like family to me and I love you all so very much. I want to thank all of you for your prayers for Jon Bishop. Your prayers were read to Jon and his family and meant so much to them and brought them such comfort. Jon passed away at home yesterday. Through all of this he remained in good spirits and it is a blessing that in his final days he was able to be at home surrounded by his loved ones. He knew and loved the Lord and is with him now. It is always sad to hear the loss of someone. Jon was only 21, he would have been 22 on Febuary 23rd and had just found the love of his life and was planning a future with her. Only God knows why Jon was not healed and we need to trust in Him and remember how blessed those who had Jon in their life were by knowing this fine young man .On behalf of myself,my daughter Melanie, Jon's girlfriend Carrie and Jon's family I want to thank you all again for your prayers. You are all a blessing to me my dear friends. Love Brenda (meg) Dear Heavenly Father, Jon is now with You in Heaven. He no longer knows pain, only joy and peace. Father, please comfort those left behind who mourn the loss of him. Please watch over his family, who know and love You. Grant them comfort as they mourn the loss of their precious son Jon. Help Carrie to find some peace for she loved him so much and wanted to spend her life with him. Be with Melanie, Lord ,for this brings back memories of her losing her grandmother Dorothy ( my mom)to a brain tumour as well and with Craig,her boyfriend ,who just lost his step-grandmother this month also. Father, just as You have welcomed Jon into Heaven and Your embrace, I ask that You embrace the loved ones left behind as well and bring them all comfort and peace. Help their hearts to heal. In Jesus name Amen

#35 Rowena

Rowena

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:31 PM

I'm really sorry to hear about the news... :( I expected that Jon will be fully recovered... :( but he's healed now in God's presence. Lord thank You so much for the 22 years that You gave Jon to share his life with his loved ones. Thank You so much for the happy memories that will remain forever in the hearts of those people whom he shared his life with. We know Lord that he never left at all, he may left physically but his memories will always be there. And knowing that he's already there happily with You brings comforts to us. We know that You have a greater purpose for him that's why You took him now. He's already healed and peacefully living with You. Bring comforts to his family and to his girlfriend Carrie who hoped to be united with Jon through marriage. They may not be able to get married legally but You know that they got married in their hearts. And the love they had for each other will always remain in their hearts, not even death can separate them. Help Carrie to move on and continue to hope because that's what You like her to do and I believe Jon doesn't want to see her sad too. Ease the pain within her heart. I know that mending a broken heart is not so easy and will take time but help her cope up and accept that everything has a season... Give those loved ones left the assurance that Jon is with You and and watching over them. We ask these Lord and we honor You, amen. I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. - Isaiah 57:18

#36 Megs little Girl

Megs little Girl

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 12:42 PM

I would like to thank everyone who has prayer for Jon. To Craig and I he was a friend of ours who fell in love with our work family but with our family at home. Even thought Carrie and him were not able to get married, Jon is our brother in law and will always be a part of our family. Jon never let this get him down, he was always positive and wanted to bring awarness to it. He has always said if you have any questions I will do my best to answer them I have nothing to hide.

Here is a link form the paper so yo can read it and see whom you have been praying for and again thank you so much for all the kind word, prayers and wishes for him and his family.
http://therecord.com...02_1243265.html

Dear heavnly Father,

As you bring your son home please help those that Jon has loved and whom love him learn to find comfort in all of this. Please help those who know Jon to be strong and remember all the good times they have had with him, How he always had to give me a hug when ever he came and played where Craig and I work.
Lord Im not sure why you had to take back your son so soon and 11 days shy of his 22 birthday, I believe that Jon was to send a message out to people that even thought you may have something wrong with you or that you make be very ill dont let it get you down, keep your chin up and live eveyday to the fullest. Jon you always did that you never let anything get you down, you always had a smile on your face. Im sorry that you didnt get to live a longer life and God I know that Jon was sent to us to send out that message of positive life. Dear lord please help us to heal and keep Jon safe in you arms and hold those who love him in your arms as well.
Jon you will be missed very much and we love you.
In Gods name we trust that you are well again and safe, and looking down on us and sharing in our memories for you. I know that Jon you are with your family and Carrie right now esp. Last night when we were all at our work event you were with Carrie and helped her.
Thank you God for the years we have know Jon he is a great guy and will be missed.
Amen

#37 Edwin Vogt

Edwin Vogt

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:40 PM

Heal in the precious name of Jesus!!!

#38 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:47 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing the world with Jon Bishop for the little time he was in this world. Thank You, Father for blessing Jon with a positive attitude towards life. Father, Jon was always willing to share with family and friends what he was going through and his hope in this was to make others aware of how wonderful life is. He did not hide his cancer but was open about it. Right now Father, his friends are selling bracelets to raise money for cancer research. Father bless them in this endeavor. As You welcome Jon into Heaven Father, watch over his loved ones here. Thank You Father for blessing my daughter Melanie with such a wonderful friend in Jon. Heaven has just gained someone wonderful! I know Father, he will be cherished there as he was here. Amen.

#39 Edwin Vogt

Edwin Vogt

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:53 PM

Praying hard!

#40 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 01:57 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing the world with Jon Bishop for the little time he was in this world. Thank You, Father for blessing Jon with a positive attitude towards life. Father, Jon was always willing to share with family and friends what he was going through and his hope in this was to make others aware of how wonderful life is. He did not hide his cancer but was open about it. Right now Father, his friends are selling bracelets to raise money for cancer research. Father bless them in this endeavor. As You welcome Jon into Heaven Father, watch over his loved ones here. Thank You Father for blessing my daughter Melanie with such a wonderful friend in Jon. Heaven has just gained someone wonderful! I know Father, he will be cherished there as he was here. Amen.

#41 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:06 PM

Daddy, heal Jon Bishop and give him a long life walking with you and doing your will. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

#42 Bel

Bel

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:12 PM

Dear Lord please heal Jon of this brain tumour we know that what is impossible with man is possible with you so we lift John up to you asking for healing for him in Jesus name. Amen

#43 brownbrd

brownbrd

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:34 PM

Dear Lord, I lift up John Bishop to You and are praying for salvation and healing. I pray first for salvation if this John does not know You as Lord and Saviour. I pray for healing of this brain tumor and that John would be able to live a long life for You. In Jesus Name I pray. AMEN

#44 Rowena

Rowena

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:35 PM

still praying...

#45 Quely

Quely

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 12:20 AM

Almighty Father,

I've witnessed how you've healed incurable diseases in the chapel of the Divine Mercy in the Philippines. I've seen the paralyzed walked and the near-death patients recovered. You healed my son completely from liver cancer and now he's healthier than ever. I know how great you are MY GOD! How the tumors in my son's liver disappeared through just prayers. You heard my prayers and I'm lifting Jon Bishop's healing up to You! Hear us Your children. Touch him just like you did to my son. In Jesus name and through the Holy Spirit, I pray. Amen.

Please pray the 3'oclock prayer and the chaplet to the Divine Mercy for Jon Bishop's complete. There's nothing impossible. Believe the DIVINE HEALER! Beg GOD THE FATHER'S mercy through Christ's sorrowful passion.

More testimonies on the Miracles of the Divine Mercy here