I am still praying

#17 Linda Victoria

Linda Victoria

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 07:38 AM

Dear Lord Jesus, I join with Meg and everyone else here, in asking that you would touch Jon and heal him of his affliction. Please have mercy on him, Dear Lord. All things are possible through You. Amen. Linda Victoria

#18 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:22 AM

Still praying 4 Jon!

#19 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:31 AM

Great&holy Physician -I bring John to you for healing,Sweep every trace of cancer out of his body.By your stripes he will be healed.Amen

#20 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:12 AM

Heavenly Father I ask that your healing power flow through Jon and that you make him totally whole in every way. Please remove the brain tumor, and every trace of it. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#21 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:56 AM

Thank you all for the warm welcome sorry that its under these terms.

Not sure of any updates on Jon, as I have not yet talked to Carrie since we were at the hospital on Mon evening. I dont believe he is able to have surgery but if the changes I make sure to update you all, and once again thank you for all your kind words and prayers, I hope that God heres them and hopefully answer our prayers as Jon is only 21 and has a long life to live.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please keep you soon Jon safe here on earth, keep him in your heart and give him the stringht to fight this long battle, he has never given up hope and is always in high spirits. He maybe one of your children but he is not ready to come home yet. He has found love in Carrie and I sure he would love to live a long life with her and start his own family one day. Please Lord answer our prayers and keep Jon safe and let him be able to do all the things he should be able to do. Please dont take your child home yet, I know that you he is also one of your children and you miss him and may want him home but his life on earth is not finished yet. Please hold him in your arms and keep him safe and warm. Let him know your love is there and that he has more time here with his friends and family, and that we are not going to give up the fight for him.

Lord please answer our prayers and have Jon heathy once again .
in you lord we turst and pray. Amen

Dear Heavenly Father, please hear the prayers of my daughter Melanie and all my brothers and sisters in Christ here for Jon. Father, it is true he is Your son and You may have need for him in Heaven but Father, can it not be Your will that Heaven waits for awhile for Jon to enter and he may live a full and happy life here first? Father, I again thank You for leading me to prayway and in turn leading my daughter Melanie here as well. I thank You that through her example there are some praying for Jon now who have not turned to You in some time. Show them Lord the power of prayer! Let Jon be healed and let it be a testimony to You and Your glory and a vessel that brings them all to You. In Jesus name Amen

#22 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:45 PM

Dear Meg and Melanie, please forgive me that I oversee this posting. Father, I come to You saying Amen to all the prayers before me for Jon Bishop. I am lifting Jon Bishop to You along with all the hurt, pain, anxiety, fear to You in Jesus' name. I plead the blood of Jesus to flow into the body of Jon Bishop and to remove every trace of the cancer cell especially the tumor in the brain. Father, I claim Your Words upon Jon,believing that with the stripes of Jesus he is healed. Thank You, Lord, for Your healing upon Jon. Fill the doctors with wisdom, O Lord, as they handle Jon's case, be in their midst O Father. Let this miracle healing touch many people who do not know You, Lord, and it will bring them to Your Kingdom, walking closer to You in relationship, worship, praise and thanksgiving. Let Jon testify of Your goodness O Lord. Fill Jon with love, peace, joy and the spirit to glorify You daily. We give You the glory, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#23 Megs little Girl

Megs little Girl

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 12:34 PM

Hi Friends, Jon is still in the hospital and each day changes. The other day we got a call saying that he was awake for more then 5 mins and was able to talk alot better, other days he cant stay awake for longer then 5 mins at a time. Each day is another day he is with us, however I hope our prayers are answered and that he can spend a life time with us. Thank you everyone for your kind prayers, I am hoping to that a friend of our (whom also knows Jon) is able to print off the prayers being said so that Carrie can read them to Jon and that hes family may also read them. We (my boyfriend and I ) run a business going to local bars and provide them with entertainment (poker) to help them bring more people in. This is how we ment Jon (althou we ment him first at another poker hosts location befpre we got this job) But we really got to know him from working our own. Anyway we are trying to help the family and the cancer socitey to raise money for them with the selling of cancer braclets. We have sold over 35 and only started yesterday, as with the ppl wearing these braclets we are going to be saying that we are his fighters and together we stand strong, and we well help him fight and the prayers that you all are saying will also help him fight. Again thank you. :) Dear heavnly father, Please keep Jon safe and warm may you help him to fight the battle and toghether with all his family, friends and people who keep him in thier prayers we can help him fight to over come this. Dear Lord his is to young to come home to you, He wishes to have a life here on earth first before he returns home to you. Let him have that life please and help heal him, so those the power you have and help him get the better and rasie a family that you would be very proud of. Please God hear our prayers. Amen.

#24 lian05

lian05

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 02:02 PM

Heavenly Father- I ask that you help Jon and heal him from any illness that may be bothering him. This I ask in Jesus name. Amen.

#25 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:05 PM

Dear God, I pray that you will heal Jon Bishop's brain tumor for your glory Jesus! Please send your holy spirit as a comforter to his family. Amen

#26 Megs little Girl

Megs little Girl

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 11:15 AM

I found out last night that Jon might be able to go home soon and be cared for there he is still ill and not sure if his constent sleeping is a result of his body fighting or the worst. But I think it will be good for him to be able to get well in his own home with his family, friends and his cat. Dear father keep Jon safe and let him know that we all love him and wish him well in his fight to get better. Amen

#27 Megs little Girl

Megs little Girl

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 12:34 PM

Jon is currently at home and isnt doing well. The doctors sent him home with a death certificate for the nurses to fill out in case something does happen. He can hardly talk and isnt awake for long periods of time. We are hoping that being in the comfort of his own home will help him to find the stenght to fight. Unfortunaly things arent looking good and family and friends think its only a matter of time, I hope that he can hold on and fight past his 22 b-day (Feb 23) and heal so that he can get married and have children of his own. His girlfriend (my boyfriends sister) would like to marry him however he is unable to sign the papers to do so, I hope that he gets well so they may do this. But in family and friends eyes they are. Dear heavenly Father, Please keep Jon safe and warm, give him the strength to fight and the power to heal. Give him the joy of life, let him get married and raise a family of his own. One that him and his girlfriend would love to have. Please lord we understand that he is also one of your children (as we all are) however he isnt ready to go home. Please let him heal and get better to be able to do so. In Gods name we trust. Amen

#28 SRP

SRP

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 06:30 PM

Dear God, I praise you. I pray that you will heal Jon from his brain cancer. In Jesus name amen.

#29 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 06:37 PM

Lord-I bring Jon before your throne of grace,sweep mightily thru his body& take out the tumour&anything else that is stopping him from getting well ,I ask that you surround Melanie,Brenda,& other family members with your love&grace.Impart to them the calm assurance that comes from knowing that you are in charge.

#30 Rowena

Rowena

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 07:32 PM

Thus said the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee. ( 2 kings 20:5) My brother Jon, be healed in Jesus' name!