48 replies to this topic

#1 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:33 PM

Dear friends, please join me in prayer for my daughter Melanie's friend Jon Bishop. Jon has a brain tumour and is in hospital and doctors are telling the family to prepare for the worst. I do not know all the details and my daughter is hoping to join prayway and post a request as soon as she can but I felt that the need is urgent. Thank you Love Brenda Dear Heavenly Father, You Lord are the Divine Healer. Please place Your hands upon Your son Jon and heal him of this brain tumour. Father the chemo therapy is not working and I ask that You shower Jon with your mercy and grant him total healing. Let this healing be a testimony to You and Your love for us. In Jesus name Amen

#2 hopingtochange

hopingtochange

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:10 PM

Lord God, break through the despair and fear tonight to bring hope and recovery to Jon and his family. Heal your son Jon in Jesus name. We pray that you will answer our prayers and show us your victory and goodwill you bring to all. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

#3 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:12 PM

Lord, I ask you for the healing of Jon. May the tumour he has b removed instantly and may he return in good health. If they are about 2 operate on him, please let everything go well. Watch over him, his family and friends who are involed and hurt by the situation. In Jesus name I pray AMEN

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:41 PM

Lord, Please heal Jon & make him whole. Amen.

#5 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:39 PM

Father, I come into agreement and pray for Jon! Father, I pray that you will heal this young man! You are so awesome and mighty! There is nothing too difficult for you! I ask that you cover Jon in your healing blood and make him whole! I pray that tumor will COMPLETELY dissapear, never to return in Jesus name.

#6 Rowena

Rowena

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 01:59 AM

Yes Lord, we thank You for the life of our brother Jon. Please heal him Lord and restore his health. Please bless the doctor who is treating him right now. Our hope is in You. Lord You are in control of everything and we believe in You. Even when he is in serious trouble, he doesn't need to be afraid for You are with him. Lord please do a miracle for him. Please give him the strength to face further treatments. Help him see ways to use this painful time to pray with feeling for others. I ask You Lord to please bring comfort and strength to the people around him - his family, relatives, friends and to other people concerned for him. Lord, we ask these in Your name, amen!

#7 sev

sev

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:26 AM

Lord we lift up Jon into your hands and we thank you that we can come to you at anytime and you are there for us you are our healer. You took all our infirmities and nailed them to the cross and by your stripes we are healed. We thank you that Jon is being healed from this moment on and this will be a testimony for him to declare your glory in the days to come. Lord give peace and comfort to his loved ones and thank you for this miraculous healing. In Jesus most precious name we pray. AMEN

#8 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 03:15 AM

Dear Lord: I ask that you would touch Jon and heal from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. I thank you that your arm is not short and that you desire to heal us body, soul, and spirit, I ask that you make him whole and complete. What man says is hopeless, you can change in an instant! You are still in the miracle working business and we expect nothing less from you. I thank you for hearing our prayers and for what you are going to do in the life of this young man. AMEN

#9 Megs little Girl

Megs little Girl

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 03:17 PM

[size=7]

Thank you all for the warm Prayers for my friend Jon. He is also my boyfriends sisters boyfriend. I have Known Jon for almost 2 yrs now, but just started to get to know him better this past year and even better this past 6 mths as thats how long Carrie (my by's sister) and Him have been dating.

Jon has been one chemo for awhile and nothing seems to be working. I dont really know much details, he has been suffering with a lung infection (cant spell the medical term lol) and that could be why he is very weak, and not as eady to fight.

Doctors are wondering if hes weakness is a from the chemo so they took him off of it to see if that helps, sorry that I do not know more but hopes that Carrie Joins and she can see the prayers for herself and can tell you more.

Thank you again for keeping him in your hearts and Prayers,

Melanie (megs little girl)

#10 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 04:10 PM

[size=7]

Thank you all for the warm Prayers for my friend Jon. He is also my boyfriends sisters boyfriend. I have Known Jon for almost 2 yrs now, but just started to get to know him better this past year and even better this past 6 mths as thats how long Carrie (my by's sister) and Him have been dating.

Jon has been one chemo for awhile and nothing seems to be working. I dont really know much details, he has been suffering with a lung infection (cant spell the medical term lol) and that could be why he is very weak, and not as eady to fight.

Doctors are wondering if hes weakness is a from the chemo so they took him off of it to see if that helps, sorry that I do not know more but hopes that Carrie Joins and she can see the prayers for herself and can tell you more.

Hi Melanie, welcome to prayway honey. I am so glad you joined and pray Carrie does as well, I just wish it was under different circumstances. I will keep praying for Jon, as well as Carrie, his family and his friends.
Love Mom
Dear Heavenly Father, please keep watching over Jon. Father heal his lungs of this infection and give him the strength he needs now. Father, I come before You asking that You show mercy to Jon and heal him of his brain tumor. Renew and restore him to full health and if he is not saved ( I did not ask) please Lord lead him to You. Father, please bless my friends here at prayway who have joined with my daughter Melanie and me in prayer for Jon. In Jesus name Amen

#11 granny

granny

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 05:23 PM

Lord I come before you asking for healing for jon and be with him in surgery and all treatments as you were with me may the family know that a brain tumor is not allways a death sentence you are well able to take care of it in Jesus name amen

#12 Rowena

Rowena

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:55 PM

[size=7]

Hi Mel! Welcome to Prayway! I'm glad you're here! I will continue to pray for your friend Jon. God bless you! :)

Joining you in prayer,
Rowena

#13 Wenonah

Wenonah

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:24 PM

Father I pray that You would reach out with Your mighty power and touch John and remove the tumor from his brain that he may be made whole once more. I know that all things are possible through You and no problem is too big. I pray that his every need be met and that his pain be gone. I also pray that he knows Jesus as his savior and if he doesn't then I pray someone is sent to see that he is. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

#14 Megs little Girl

Megs little Girl

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:00 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome sorry that its under these terms. Not sure of any updates on Jon, as I have not yet talked to Carrie since we were at the hospital on Mon evening. I dont believe he is able to have surgery but if the changes I make sure to update you all, and once again thank you for all your kind words and prayers, I hope that God heres them and hopefully answer our prayers as Jon is only 21 and has a long life to live. Dear Heavenly Father, Please keep you soon Jon safe here on earth, keep him in your heart and give him the stringht to fight this long battle, he has never given up hope and is always in high spirits. He maybe one of your children but he is not ready to come home yet. He has found love in Carrie and I sure he would love to live a long life with her and start his own family one day. Please Lord answer our prayers and keep Jon safe and let him be able to do all the things he should be able to do. Please dont take your child home yet, I know that you he is also one of your children and you miss him and may want him home but his life on earth is not finished yet. Please hold him in your arms and keep him safe and warm. Let him know your love is there and that he has more time here with his friends and family, and that we are not going to give up the fight for him. Lord please answer our prayers and have Jon heathy once again . in you lord we turst and pray. Amen

#15 ivargasjr

ivargasjr

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:04 PM

Dear God Almighty: Heal this man who's name is Jon Bishop. Heal him completely I ask from You. Amen.