Photo

I have full flu and very bad chest congestion . Please pray for me !

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 12:56 PM

LORD BANISH THIS FLU AND CHEST CONGESTION OUT FROM ME NOW ! IN JESUS'S NAME , AMEN . PRAY FOR ME EVERYONE I FEEL LOUSY AND WEAK AND VERY DIZZY . I need your prayers please , Thank you , John

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 12:59 PM

Heavenly Father I ask that you heal this man in the name of Jesus; let your healing power flow through him. In Jesus name. Amen.

#3 sunandaraojs

sunandaraojs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:30 PM

Father, I ask your healing for this man right now. Amen.

#4 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 06:56 PM

dear jesus please restore this young man back to good halth shorten his illness...my husband is sick like you i pray for both of you in jesus name

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 07:17 PM

Lord, Please heal John. Make him whole. Amen.

#6 hopingtochange

hopingtochange

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:25 PM

Lord, heal his lungs and show yourself strong in him to conquer this flu. Let your power be what is needed. Send help now Lord and I agree together with all these for a touch from you on his body. In Jesus Christ.

#7 scott

scott

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:40 PM

Father, I speak healing over this man in the name of Jesus Christ! AMEN!

#8 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:04 AM

CHARITY , SUN . MADISON , ERLKA, HOPING TO CHANGE I THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME AND MY HEALTH . PLEASE KEEP PRAYING I KNOW GOD HEARS YOUR PRAYERS . THANK YOU , GOD BLESS YOU ALL , JOHN

#9 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:17 AM

CHARITY , SUN . MADISON , ERIKA, SCOTT AND HOPING TO CHANGE I THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME AND MY HEALTH . PLEASE KEEP PRAYING I KNOW GOD HEARS YOUR PRAYERS . THANK YOU , GOD BLESS YOU ALL , JOHN

#10 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:08 AM

Heavenly Father I continue to hold John up to you in prayer for the healing of his body from this flu. Please clear up the congestion and every symptom of the flu. In the name of Jesus. Amen. 1st. Peter 2:24 Isaiah 53:5

#11 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:40 AM

charity anne I thank you again for your continual praying on my behalf . May God Bless You and give you joy and happiness this week and this whole new year ! Thanks to all for your prayers . I am struggling , but with GOD and your prayers I will be healed ! thanks , John

#12 Rach

Rach

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:30 AM

Father in JESUS nameI thankyou LORD and BRING you John remove every sicknessand desease from him LORD right nowinyour powerful name JESUS by your stripse JOHN IS HEALED AMEN Thankyou for this healing LORD let him confessit until sympotoms leave inJESUS name father I rebuke every sickness in jESUS name off ofJOHN RIGHT NOW let him feel you r awesome warm healingthruout his body LORD right now whereever heisLORD thankyou JESUS thankyou GODHEL HIM andmake him WHOLE HOLYSPIRIT TOUCHHIM RIGHT NOWLETHIM FEELYOURPOWER AND HEAING I THANKYOU AHEAD OF TIMEAND TO YOU BE ALLTHE GLOREY AND PRAISE AMENAMENAMEN

#13 FRANK H.

FRANK H.

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:35 AM

LORD I PRAY THAT JOHN WILL HAVE YOUR TOUCH OF HEALING AND START TO FEEL MUCH BETTER WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR MERCY. AMEN

#14 scott

scott

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 12:06 PM

Father, we claim healing over this man now! May he be ill no longer, and may he be made well again this very day. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.

#15 MRNICEGUY

MRNICEGUY

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 12:08 PM

Thank you RACH AND FRANK for your continual praying for my healing of this flu . LORD HEAR THESE PRAYERS AND HEAL ME!IN JESUS'S NAME, AMEN , THANK YOU FATHER . / JOHN