16 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 12:26 AM

Father, You are my God who shall supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Lord, all mankind scratches for its daily bread, but my Heavenly Father knows our needs. He will always give me all that I need from day to day and I will make the Kingdom of God my primary concern. Father, in faith, I pray, I believe and I receive the money to pay all our outstanding bills, college fees, for food, clothing, petrol, and any other needs that only You know O Father. Thank You, Lord, that You know we need to survive, that You will bless my husband with work that both of us can do together with the help of Your Holy Spirit. Thank You, Jesus, that Your Spirit has helped me not to focus upon the lacking but thanking You for all the abundance, miracles and most importantly to focus upon Jesus and believing in His Words of Promise to save, heal, prosper, protect and guide. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 06:00 PM

Lord, I stand in agreement with Patches prayer. Please provide for all of her needs. Amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 06:41 PM

Thank you Ekika for your prayers. Father, I believe in Your saving grace. I do not have because I did not ask. In Jesus' name, Father, I ask for Your mercy and Your grace to bless my family with financial miracle to pay for my daughter's college fee and the registration is tomorrow 15th Jan. 2007. She needs $400 inclusive of books. We need extra money to pay our house rent, car loan, telephone bill and other bills like water and lighting. We also need money for petrol and groceries. Father, please help us. I ask for Your divine intervention that my husband's "MyKad" will be issued this week. Father, with that issuance, our financial needs is solved. Thank You, Lord. In faith, I receive the money and a 10th will go to You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:51 PM

Father, I come into agreement and say "yes" and "amen" to these prayers! You are good! You are faithful! I thank you that you provide for patches and her family! In Jesus name I pray.

#5 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 06:37 AM

Father,I ask that you meet each financial need for patches&her family.

#6 marapida

marapida

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:09 AM

Lord, please help Patches and her family with all of their needs. Amen

#7 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:48 PM

Dear Lord: I lift up the many needs of Patches and her family to you. I thank you Lord that she has a faith that will move mountains, and in her darkest hour, she always seeks you and your will for her life. I pray that all of these financial and spiritual needs that are needed by Patches and her family would be met. I thank you that you have given her favor and blessing in the past. You are no respector of persons, and what you have done for others you will do for her again. I thank you for what you are doing in the lives of this family. AMEN

#8 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:11 PM

dear god in heaven please help patches and her husband and provide them with everything they need and then some you are the provider of all our needs thank you in jesus name

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:39 PM

Father, thank You so much for answering my prayer. At my lowest moment, You provide for me. Lord, I thank You for that financial miracle that enable my daughter to register at her college yesterday. Though the amount was not fully paid, but the most important is You help us to pay towards buying the books first and was accepted by the College. Thank You, so much Father. I know You will provide for us to pay for her examination fee very soon. Thank You, for the balance that help us to buy food and other necessities. Praise the Lord. Thank You, for Your faithfulness O Lord. I give You the glory, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#10 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:49 PM

Lord I thank You that You are meeting each and every need in Patches life. Bless her and her family. IN Jesus Name. Amen.

#11 Wenonah

Wenonah

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:51 PM

Father thank You for the blessings bestowed upon Patches and her family. I pray that they be continually blessed and that their light shines for the world to see always. I pray these things in Jesus name. Amen.

#12 Rowena

Rowena

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:43 AM

Father, thank You so much for answering my prayer. At my lowest moment, You provide for me. Lord, I thank You for that financial miracle that enable my daughter to register at her college yesterday. Though the amount was not fully paid, but the most important is You help us to pay towards buying the books first and was accepted by the College. Thank You, so much Father. I know You will provide for us to pay for her examination fee very soon. Thank You, for the balance that help us to buy food and other necessities. Praise the Lord. Thank You, for Your faithfulness O Lord. I give You the glory, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Truly You are faithful Lord God. Thank You for providing Patches their needs. That shows that You will never leave us nor forsake us. Thank You for this woman's hope in You. Please acknowledge her Lord for she is faithful to You. Help her Lord not to give up but continue to hold on to her faith and trust in You for she will reap the fruit of it in Your perfect time. Please make a way for them and help them pass whatever trials they may encounter in their lives. Help Patches husband to know You more Lord. How great it is to see a family praying together for good. Thank You Lord and please be with Patches' family always.

#13 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:33 AM

Dear Lord: I thank you for the answer to Patches prayer. I thank you that you are the God who never leaves us or forsakes us. I thank you for your love and provision over us. AMEN

#14 anjilala

anjilala

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:32 AM

dear Lord, I pray for continued support for patches and her family. I pray that opportunities will come their way so that they can provide for their daughters education, and for their daily needs. Please find a way to meet this families needs, that fits with their situation and their circumstances. may the right work and the right help and support be their for them, that they may serve you in all that they do. AMEN :)

#15 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 07:25 AM

Father I pray in complete agreement with patches, and believe that you will supply all her needs according to your riches in glory. In the name of Jesus. amen. Phillipians 4:19