10 replies to this topic

#1 brucetransfer

brucetransfer

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:32 PM

My Brother is a christain and a minister of the gospel, he has turned his God given oppertunity to preach the gospel away due to his wifes request shortly after doing this he started having problems with sevier head ackes, and I have learned today that he has a brain tumor that is cancer in a place where the doctors cannot remove it, it is the size of a marble and growing the medical doctors have said that he may live another three years but steadily grow to worsen in his condition, I know that God will withdraw his hand after so long running from his calling, the thought of my brother passing on in this condition crushes my heart he is only 43 years of age, need christain brothers and sisters to ernestly pray for John that he will turn from his ways and seek the Lord with all his heart that God may have mercy on his life.

#2 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:00 PM

Dear Lord: I pray for John and You know Dear Lord what is needed in this situation. You have called him to preach the Gospel and you have a plan for his life. I pray that he would be healed from this cancerous tumor in his brain. I pray that he would not be in pain or sufering, but that he would seek your healing touch at this time. I thank you for what you are going to do. AMEN

#3 handmaiden

handmaiden

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:13 PM

bless this man and his wife. cover them with the blood of jesus i ask in the name of jesus father that this man will obey yor calling for his life and his wife will upleft his calling thank you jesus amen....handmaiden

#4 Spits Warnars

Spits Warnars

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:06 PM

Lord make this become yours Thank you Jesus

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 10:22 PM

Lord, Please make this man whole. Deliver him from this affliction. If it's Your desire for him to preach the gospel, please open the eyes of his understanding. Amen.

#6 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:01 AM

Lord, please work in this situation. free this man from the cancer. Fight this 4 him Lord. Let this man continue 2 preach you word cancer free. Comfort his wife and other family and friends involved. Please work your miracle in this situation. In Jesus name I pray AMEN

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 08:49 PM

Father, I lift this man and his wife to You in Jesus' name. I pray for Your Holy Spirit to fill both of them with courage as they continue to do Your work. I ask for healing upon the physical body of this man O Lord. May the blood of Jesus flow into his body and remove every trace of the cancer cell. May he recover fully according to Your words O Lord and be use fully as Your vessel to preach Your Words in the Gospel. Empower both of them with Your Words O Lord, so that they will use them as shield and buckler. Fill the wife with courage and continually be submissive to her husband and to You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#8 scott

scott

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:25 PM

Father, I lift this man up to You, knowing that whether the doctors can remove this tumor or not, You can, and You are more than able to help in this situation. Please Lord, I ask that You will intervene and make this man whole again, and that he will turn to You over and over again for the rest of his life. I n the name of Jesus Christ I pray, AMEN!

#9 thomassamuel

thomassamuel

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 03:05 PM

My Brother is a christain and a minister of the gospel, he has turned his God given oppertunity to preach the gospel away due to his wifes request shortly after doing this he started having problems with sevier head ackes, and I have learned today that he has a brain tumor that is cancer in a place where the doctors cannot remove it, it is the size of a marble and growing the medical doctors have said that he may live another three years but steadily grow to worsen in his condition, I know that God will withdraw his hand after so long running from his calling, the thought of my brother passing on in this condition crushes my heart he is only 43 years of age, need christain brothers and sisters to ernestly pray for John that he will turn from his ways and seek the Lord with all his heart that God may have mercy on his life.

praise the lord
heavenly father i pray un to u for john kindly heal this brother for glorifing your mighty name in all nation we comming toughter to you lord heal this brotherwright now in gesus name amen
thomas

#10 Rev. George R. Downs

Rev. George R. Downs

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 11:33 AM

Father God In The Name of Jesus, we come to you right now agreeing together according to Your Word. Standing on your promises and knowing that you have already answered this request even as we are praying now according to ( Matt. 21:21-22, John 16:23-24, Matt. 17:20, Matt. 18:19-20, and Hebrews 13:5 ). We thank you for it Father, and we give you all the honor, the praise, and the glory for it all. In the wonderful, glorious name of Jesus we pray.
AMEN!

Always Remember This: We Love You, and God Loves You.
We are praying for you, and yours each and every day.
May God Richly Bless And Keep You as our prayer.
If you need prayer, counseling, or would like to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life, or if you just want to talk, or whatever the needs might be you can (call), (write), or (e-mail) us anytime .
We will be more than glad to pray with you, to counsel with you, to talk with you, or whatever the needs might be.
We are always here for you .

We have for you absolutely free of charge Books to Download . Just go to www.soulharborchurch.net and go to Free Books and download . This is our way of saying thank you for visiting our website .
May God Richly Bless You and Yours, and Have A Blessed Week In Jesus Name.

Pastor George

SOUL HARBOR CHURCH MINISTRIES
28 High Bluff Road
Rome, Georgia 30165 U.S.A.
Phone: 706-232-4493
E-Mail: soulharborchurch@soulharborchurch.net

PASTOR: George R. Downs

#11 Dimpie

Dimpie

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:25 AM

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, please bless this man. I pray so earnestly Father that You will remove all illness from this man's body. Father, place your healing hand on this person today, Father. Give him new hope in life. Enable him to continue serving You in his life. Amen