8 replies to this topic

#1 Wenonah

Wenonah

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 08:49 PM

I just ask that all of you pray for my children because they are all still sick but my 1 year old daughter seems to be the worst right now. I think that the other two are pretty much over it but little Abbey keeps coughing and coughing and not wanting to play. Thank you for all of your prayers. Father tonight I lift my children to You and ask for their healing. I pray that You reach down and touch Abbey and make her well Father as she is so little . I pray for these things in Jesus name, amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 09:51 PM

Father, I lift Wenonah and her children to You in Jesus' name. Father, I know that You hate disease and that You want these children's bodies healthy and strong, so they can fulfill Your perfect plan for their lives. In Jesus' name, I claim the healing that was provided for these children through the wounds of the Lord Jesus Christ. I command every cell in their bodies to line up with the Word of God and be healed. I pray O Lord, that You would heal every member of their bodies so that every system in their bodies would work perfectly. In Jesus' name I command every evil spirit that is trying to create disease or has created disease in the bodies of these children to depart. I break the power of every demonic force in their lives and command that their body function perfectly as designed by God. In Jesus' name I command the powers of darkness to not having any access to these children's bodies. I plead the blood of Jesus upon Wenonah and her children and other family members. May they deny every word ever spoken against their health. Heavenly Father, if there is any part of their bodies that needs a creative miracle of healing, I pray that You would do it now. Lord, I pray, please extend Your mercy and Your grace powefully towards this family. Lord, You are the creator of all, and You can create new cells, organs, bones, cartilage, muscles and nerves to these bodies. Heal all of them now, Lord, in Jesus' name. Thank You, Lord, for making them well and healed. Thank You, Father, that Jesus was beaten and bruised for these children's healing, so I thank You for their healing, Lord. All glory and honor belongs to You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 10:07 PM

Lord, Please heal these children. Make Abbey whole. Heal this entire family. Amen.

#4 hopingtochange

hopingtochange

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:11 PM

Lord, heal Abbey's little body. Make her well again. Lay your hands on her Father and take this illness away. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

#5 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:31 AM

Dear Lord: I come into agreement with these prayer requests for healing for Abbey. I pray for healing and wholeness. AMEN

#6 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:02 AM

Father I ask that you would make these children totally whole in Body. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#7 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:28 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You that Wenonah's other children are starting to get better and I ask that you heal all three of her children. Father place Your loving hands upon them and heal these precious little bodies. Ease the coughing Abbey is having and restore her lungs to health. Grant these precious children health and wellness in their lives. Bless this precious family with angels to watch over them always. In Jesus name Amen

#8 morning star

morning star

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:36 AM

Father God , I come before you in agreement with this sister in your name Lord for the healing of her children, Father , I know how stressful this can be ,. your word says in Mathtew 18:18-19 I tell you the truth , what ever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven , and what ever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven , Again I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for , it will be done for you by my Father in heaven., this is your promise to us , so it is done , we claim healing for this whole family and peace for mom . and we give you all the thanks in Jesus mighty Name.... ty- do hiya ,,,peace my sister ,,. Morning Star

#9 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:10 PM

I am still praying