17 replies to this topic

#1 lettesgo

lettesgo

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 12:57 PM

I had found out this week I am pregnant....I still can hardly believe it. Children were no where in the plans for my husband and I. Please keep us all in your prayers...I've been very upset, but have started to accept it now. I have no kind of insurance and my husband is going to see if he can add me to his at work....pray that they cover me so I can see a doctor. Pray for good health with this baby, and that I would be a good mother. Also...Pleeese pray for me to stop smoking...that God will take all desire from me so that I can't even stand the smell of it...I am trying real hard and am not smoking hardly at all...but I can't stand the fact that I am hurting this gift God has chosen to give me.....thank you so much for all your prayers! Dear Heavenly Father thank you for blessing me with this child...forgive my reaction at first for I was not prepared for this and was in shock...I trust in you sweet Jesus that you know what I need and can handle, even if I don't think so. Help me to have pure joy in my heart and remove all fear with this matter and trust in you and your will. Bless me Lord to be a good mother for this child and bring it up the way you would see fit in your love. Bless me also Lord to quit smoking....please Lord heal me from this addiction. I give this sickness to you now and pray you make it so I can't even stand to look or smell of one...please God help me with this...I can't stand to think of this poor baby suffering because of me and my stupidity....Help me Lord and give me your strength and wisdom...make a way for us to be able to afford all that is coming up in our future...and bless me not to stress over this. but to put it in your hands...I love you Lord for everything you have done for me....I pray and claim this in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit...Amen

#2 sheila

sheila

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 03:28 PM

I am so happy for you and your husband - this baby is a true gift from God and you will make an excellent mum! I know the smoking is not good for the baby nor indeed for you and I hope you will be able to conquer it. Take good care of yourself through this pregnancy and look forward with hope, Sheila Dear Lord I thank You for entrusting the gift of this precious baby to lettesgo and her husband and I ask that You give her the will to stop smoking, both for her sake and the baby. This baby has come unexpectedly into their lives and insurance is needed to provide the money for the care she will need whilst she is pregnant - please make this hapen for them and remove that particular financial worry from them. Send lettesgo into the path of good and kindly people who will help and support her and her husband as they prepare for this new life. Send her calmness and joy so she can relax and really enjoy this gift. Pour Your belssings down on letesgo, her husand and the unborn baby! Amen

#3 winkink

winkink

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 03:53 PM

Dear Father God, What an awewome God you are!! I praise and thank you for who you are and for the wonderful gift of your son Jesus. Lord I lift up lettesgo to you father and thank you for the child that she is carrying. Lord children are such a blessing but also a huge responsibility. I pray that you would be with her, guide her, strengthen her and keep her and her baby safe. I pray for a wonderful pregnancy and for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. I pray for her and her husband to be both excited for this life they created and that you would bind them together in love and prepare them for their new little family. Please Bless them and guide them and bring them into a deeper understanding of your love, grace and mercy. In JESUS NAME....Amen

#4 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 07:24 PM

Dear Lord, Thank You so much for this wonderful gift that has been bestowed upon Paulette and her husband! You are a mysterious God, and we praise You for this gift of good news. Bless this couple, as they strive to rise up and meet the needs of their child who is now in formation. Grant them the financial blessings to be able to take care of the medical needs that pregancy brings. Strengthen Paulette, as she is working hard at giving up smoking. Cleanse her system of the nicotine cravings and free her from the slavery of this addiction. Enable her to keep busy with new tasks, so that smoking gets left behind as something that is no longer part of her daily life. When stress comes, bless her with healthy distractions, so she won't light up. Bless that baby that is growing and becoming. We pray for a healthy pregnancy for them and a safe journey in the months ahead. In Jesus Name, Amen! P.S. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow! What a surprise!

#5 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 08:05 PM

Oh Happy Day!!!! Congratulations and God Bless You. God really has a sense of humor, heh? I know, from personal experience....LOL Heavenly Father, Thank you that you are choosing wonderful mothers to raise up this generation of warriors for You in the last days. Thank you God that we think we have our lives all figured out, but you have different, better plans for us! I already know Lord that you will provide ALL that lettesgo needs for her and baby - cause you did it for me! Lord you are AMAZING! Give her health and strength, and help her to stop smoking! Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU LORD GOD! In Jesus Name. AMEN

#6 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 08:47 PM

Jesus, thank you for this wonderful news of new life! Please protect lettesgo and her little baby now growing inside of her. Thank you that you will give her your peace and comfort during this time. Thank you that you will provide for her to see a doctor. Thank you that you work these things out for lettesgo and her husband. Jesus I pray that you will help Paulette to stop smoking. Thank you that she can do all things through you who gives her strength! Please give her grace and mercy. Pour out your love upon her! You are with her and will help her! Bless her tonight. Keep them healthy and strong. In Jesus name I pray!

#7 suzandime

suzandime

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 01:24 AM

Jesus, you are so precious and loving and your word says that in all things we should give you thanks. Right now I thank you for lettesgo and her husband and for this precious gift of a baby you've blessed them with. With you Lord we do have victory and father, I believe that you are with lettesgo and her husband and you will give them victory in this pregnancy; you will give this sweet lady victory to stop smoking and Lord you will provide for all they will need to take care of this baby now and in the future in Jesus' name. Father, thank you because you are in control and this gift will be a sign of the covenant that you will never leave nor forsake them. Thank you for your joy in their lives and your grace and presence with them. Thank you in Jesus' name, Amen!

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 10:14 PM

Hi Mom, God Bless you and Papa. It is not a coincidence that you are pregnant. Our God is a loving God we do not understand his ways. I believe he has plans for both of you. When he bless you with a child he also make sure that you will not lack other things. Just trust and never stop thanking him for the baby and bless his name everyday. Remember our God is Jehovah Jireh, the God who provides. The Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed. While enjoying having a baby do not neglect your husband, too. Praise the Lord. I pray that your family will always be covered and protected by the precious blood of Jesus. May the Lord send his angels to surround you, your home, your family wherever you may be. Let there be joy and laughter always in your marriage life. I pray in Jesus name that our Lord will also heal you of your smoking habits. May the Lord distance you from other smokers so that your craving for smoking will die its natural death. Praise the Lord. Amen.

#9 KellyBabygirl

KellyBabygirl

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 05:59 AM

Praise the Lord Most High! Thank you for the gift of Lettesgo, her husband and unborn child. We lift them up to you lord. Please guide and protect them on thier great adventure. Please give them peace with thier financial worries. Thank you for trusting them with this precious new life. We pray for thier health and safety all along the way. Thank you Lord for all the blessings you bestow on us. Praise be to God, the Son and the Holy Spirit! Amen

#10 nightsong

nightsong

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:03 AM

Father, I lift up Paulette, and family, i ask you Lord to provide good medical care for her and the baby, and that you will protect the baby, and make it strong, healthy , happy. Father, I ask that you help Paulette to quit smoking, Lord give her your strength, and discipline, and power to do this. I ask that you deliver her from this addiction, and as she asked , that it make her sick to even smell. Father, thank you for this precious little life, and bless this family in Jesus name I pray. amen

#11 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 07:37 PM

Dear Paulette, I am thinking about you tonight. The Lord is so Gracious! Blessed be this child in formation! Much love and happiness to you and your husband! Love, your sister in Christ, Rose p.s. any morning sickness yet? "The Lord brought me forth as the first of His works, before His deeds of old; I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began." Proverbs 8:22-23 Lord God, We continue to join together to give You Praise for this miracle of life that is growing inside of Paulette. Bring forth Your blessings upon her and this child. Send forth Your Holy Spirit and guide and protect her in every way. Help this child to develop with healthiness. Distract Paulette from any temptations of smoking. Provide the right health care and minister to this family in all the needs that lay before them. Be gracious unto them, Lord God! We love You, God, because You first loved us! In Jesus Name, we offer up our thanksgiving, praise and prayers for Paulette-with-child! Amen!

#12 lettesgo

lettesgo

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 05:48 AM

Hello dear brothers and sisters.........Thank You sooo much for your prayers....they have helped me soo much thru this past week and a half. I just wanted to update you guys.....NO...thank God not much morning sickness at all...but boy all I want to do every spare moment I have is sleep! It really tires me out running this business...and I've neglected some...I'm praying for God to keep it running smoothly for me till I get more energy. Doctors says I am at least 8-9 weeks and scheduled a ultra sound to see how far I actually am in October...around the 24th I should know more. I've been taking my vitamins, and hope to be able to work my business more when they get in my system good....I'm still not believing this at times, but am getting excited...I just worry everything will work out OK. And I really wish my mother could be here...I miss her alot right now...she would be soooo excited. Sorry I've not been around alot...been sleeping HAHA! But will spend more time here soon. One thing I have to admit I really am happy about....( No disrespect to anyone if this offends.) I love these wonderful new xxxxx I have!!!! I was barely an "A" before.....that sounds silly I know...but thought you guys would get a good laugh out of it. Love and Prayers always...I praying for you everynight by name...even if I'm not on this site....Paulette

#13 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 05:58 PM

There's an old wives tale that says if your XXXX's get larger, it means it's a girl. Don't know if it's true - but mine didn't get larger and I did indeed have a boy. So, who knows???? LOL, LOL!!! Congratulations again!!!!

#14 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:38 PM

Father God, thank you so much for Paulette and the wonderful miracle you have created within her. Please bless her and her baby. Keep them both strong and healthy. Please give Paulette the energy she needs each day and help her to get plenty of rest. Please help her business to run smoothly. Give Paulette and her husband your grace and joy. In Jesus name I pray.

#15 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:58 PM

Oh Paulette! This is such a wonderful time to be alive! One of my good friends from college said she did not have any morning sickness, but fell asleep at the drop of a hat! And that lasted her whole pregnancy. But I'd take that over what two of my other friends experienced...constant morning sickness all day and night for the entire pregnancy! Anyway, be good to yourself and enjoy the sleep...soon enough you won't be getting any! Love you! Rose Dear Lord, It is such amazing joy that we pause to recognize the creation that is in progress within Paulette! Thank You for this child, and we pray for Your loving hands to be upon Paulette, her husband and this baby. Bless the eyes of this baby, as they develop. May Your Spirit be upon this child! Protect Paulette from any and all anxiety and help her business to succeed, despite the reduced time she has now to devote to it. Let her prosper! Bless Paulette especially, as she misses her mom in these tender times. Send her a sign from her mom, that she may be comforted by her loving force. In Jesus Name we pray, and thank You God! Amen! :D