#31 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:24 AM

Thank you ForNow for your prayers!

Today, I awoke again with anxiety, although I am learning that with prayer it does lessen. My husband called me yesterday and we spoke for about 10 minutes. I haven't heard from him since last morning, but I hope I do hear from him soon. He brought to my attention that he hurt himself riding a motorcycle out there...he fell off!!! This concerned me, but I didn't make a big deal about it over the phone. I worry so much for him. Please continue to pray that his heart is won over by our Lord and that he runs quickly away from all temptation and sin. Pray that his back is ok...this is what he hurt when he fell off the motorcycle. Pray that he is safe and that he comes home to us unscathed. Please also continue to pray that he is not cheating on me. I'm still unsure as to what he's really doing over there. Thanks again for your prayer and support. Jesus will and has been getting me through this!

Jesus,

I ask that you please touch Daniel's heart. Thank you for being my source of strength during this time. Thank you for giving me perseverance as I continue to pray for my husband each day. I ask that you touch our marriage, our children, our household, and our lives. Please Lord do not forsake us! We need you...all of us. Even if Daniel is not walking the way he should right now, I ask Lord that you protect him and destroy any temptation that will ruin our marriage. Please Jesus make Daniel be faithful to You, me, and our children. I ask that I hear from him again soon, as I worry about his safety. Yesterday he was suppose to take a helicopter ride. I ask that he is safe and does not get hurt anymore than is already is. Please Jesus I pray that you capture my husband's heart again. Change him from the inside out. Continue working in me. Help me to see you in all things. Thank you for drawing me close and giving me a better attitude. I love you Lord, and I am sorry for being so worried and anxious. Help me to give all my troubles to You.

In Your Name I Pray,

Amen

Jesus,

I ask that you please protect my husband and bring him home safely. I know his phone has probably died and I know he was going flying. Please calm my spirit and remind me You are in control. I ask that my husband contacts me soon so I know he is safe. I worry so much and I know this fear is not from you. I pray that you place a hedge of protection around my husband and family. Protect us and our marriage. Carry us through these next 6 days. Please Jesus, help my husband get his phone charged and contact me if it is your will. You know my heart Jesus. I love you so much and thank you so very much for your love and guidance through this season of my life.

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen

Thanks you Jesus for my husband's safety. I thank you that I heard from him today. I ask you Lord to lighten his load as he has had some very hard days. I pray that through this period he finds You. Help him become the man you intend him to be. I ask that he is set on fire for you and help me to continue to place you at the center of my life. In your name I pray, Amen.

#32 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:10 PM

Thank you ForNow for your prayers!

Today, I awoke again with anxiety, although I am learning that with prayer it does lessen. My husband called me yesterday and we spoke for about 10 minutes. I haven't heard from him since last morning, but I hope I do hear from him soon. He brought to my attention that he hurt himself riding a motorcycle out there...he fell off!!! This concerned me, but I didn't make a big deal about it over the phone. I worry so much for him. Please continue to pray that his heart is won over by our Lord and that he runs quickly away from all temptation and sin. Pray that his back is ok...this is what he hurt when he fell off the motorcycle. Pray that he is safe and that he comes home to us unscathed. Please also continue to pray that he is not cheating on me. I'm still unsure as to what he's really doing over there. Thanks again for your prayer and support. Jesus will and has been getting me through this!

Jesus,

I ask that you please touch Daniel's heart. Thank you for being my source of strength during this time. Thank you for giving me perseverance as I continue to pray for my husband each day. I ask that you touch our marriage, our children, our household, and our lives. Please Lord do not forsake us! We need you...all of us. Even if Daniel is not walking the way he should right now, I ask Lord that you protect him and destroy any temptation that will ruin our marriage. Please Jesus make Daniel be faithful to You, me, and our children. I ask that I hear from him again soon, as I worry about his safety. Yesterday he was suppose to take a helicopter ride. I ask that he is safe and does not get hurt anymore than is already is. Please Jesus I pray that you capture my husband's heart again. Change him from the inside out. Continue working in me. Help me to see you in all things. Thank you for drawing me close and giving me a better attitude. I love you Lord, and I am sorry for being so worried and anxious. Help me to give all my troubles to You.

In Your Name I Pray,

Amen

Jesus,

I ask that you please protect my husband and bring him home safely. I know his phone has probably died and I know he was going flying. Please calm my spirit and remind me You are in control. I ask that my husband contacts me soon so I know he is safe. I worry so much and I know this fear is not from you. I pray that you place a hedge of protection around my husband and family. Protect us and our marriage. Carry us through these next 6 days. Please Jesus, help my husband get his phone charged and contact me if it is your will. You know my heart Jesus. I love you so much and thank you so very much for your love and guidance through this season of my life.

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen

Thanks you Jesus for my husband's safety. I thank you that I heard from him today. I ask you Lord to lighten his load as he has had some very hard days. I pray that through this period he finds You. Help him become the man you intend him to be. I ask that he is set on fire for you and help me to continue to place you at the center of my life. In your name I pray, Amen.

AMEN ,I STAND WITH YOU MY ,I PRAY THE ANGELS AROUND YOUR HUSBAND,MAY JESUS,GOD ALMIGHTY,PRECIOUS LAMB OF GOD BE THE ROCK HE LEANS ON ..BE WITH THE BOYS SWEET JESUS HUGGIN THEM AND LOVIN THEM, MAY YOUR LAUGHTER AND YOUR JOY BE UPON THEM FATHER GOD .. AS WE SEEK YOU MAY YOUR PEACE, LOVE AND GRACE SUSTAIN US ..IN JESUS NAME .

#33 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:24 AM

How r you doing today? GOD bless you. Hope your husband contacted you. Take care Minoo

#34 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:14 AM

How r you doing today?
GOD bless you.
Hope your husband contacted you.
Take care

Minoo

Hi Minoo! I am hanging in there. My husband texted me yesterday briefly to say he loved me and missed us. I don't hear very much from him, but its nice to know that he thinks of us occasionally. He is returning from training this Friday, so I'm excited but also very nervous. I would like to discuss his behavior and my doubts of his faithfulness, but I'm not sure how to do it, or if I even should. He'll only be there in the State for a few weeks before he deploys oversees. I'm just praying about it and giving all my time to my Lord.

I went to church yesterday and the message was so awesome! Our pastor spoke about Satan's power and how it was limited. He also spoke about the power of Christ and how he can overcome anything. "Greater is He who is in me, than he who is in the world"!

Please continue to pray for my family and my dear husband. I just know that God is going to do something great in him...I know that he will return just as the prodigal son did. I just hope its sooner than later, as I really want a Godly man to guide my two young boys.

Jesus,

Thank you for Your continued encouragement, my church, and this online prayer community. I have so much more confidence in You than I ever have. You have taken the chains I had on and broken them off. I am free in Your love and free to live for You each day! Thank you for replacing my worry and sadness with joy and peace. I ask that you help me each day to hear and see you. I want to do what you command me to. I am ready to stand against the world and ready to be obedient to you. I ask that You please touch my husband's heart and lead him back to You. Please Jesus change him from the inside out. Help him to see you in everything he does and every situation. Please help him to stand firm against the temptations of this world. I ask that you please soften his heart and help him to want to be Your servant again. I know Jesus that you are stirring in his heart as I pray. Thank you Jesus, and I can't wait to see my husband on fire for you!

In Your Name I Pray,
Amen

#35 Minoo

Minoo

Minoo

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:13 AM

GOD bless you. Nice to know you are hanging out there happily and relying totally in Christ. That is all GOD wants , a heart that believes in him and totally relies on him for daily needs. Just keep praying and also pray a silent prayer before sharing your fears with your husband. GOD , strengthen her heart and let her know you care. Amen

#36 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:55 AM

Thank you Minoo for your continued prayers for my husband. We are entering an interesting stage in our marriage. I am both scared and blessed to be in this place, but I know I must continue each day surrendering to the Lord. For all you prayer warriors out there, please continue to pray that the Lord is at work in my marriage and in my husband's heart. Pray that each day I look to my Lord for strength and guidance and that I make HIM the center of my world. Pray that my husband will love the Lord once again with his whole heart. Pray that he will be able to withstand the temptations of this world and be a light for Jesus in the dark places he must work. Pray that the Lord is with me carrying me through my times of self doubt and anxiety. Thank you all for your support and prayer! Prayway is a great community and I have found peace and reassurance here. Jesus, I ask that you bless my marriage. Thank you that my husband and I spoke last night at length. I pray that he can realize that I would like a more steady stream of communication. I ask that you help him to realize how to respect me, and I ask that you fill his heart with Your love. Please Jesus, help my dear one know you again. Help him to see you in everything and bring him back Lord!!! I am waiting on you, please make me stronger and stronger. I am asking Lord and trying to follow you...please help me to receive this request. Yes, I want my husband's heart to be content at home, but more importantly, I want him to be a Godly man so that my two boys have a daddy who they can model. I want a Godly man to help guide me spiritually. For now I wait on you. I know you are at work. I know you are most powerful and can do absolutely anything!!! Thank you for this Jesus. Please bless my house. Bless my children and I ask that when my husband walks through our doors on Friday, that he feels your presence here and is forever changed. Protect our marriage and help my husband to gaurd his heart from outside women and worldly temptation. I love you Jesus. Thank you for filling my cup to the brim today. Help me to always rely on you. In Your Name I Pray, Amen

#37 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:45 AM

Father be with this family help and guide them to repair that which has been damaged, help them to communicate honestly and from the heart. Give them a special time together bring them closer to each other and to you. In Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

#38 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:13 AM

Father be with this family help and guide them to repair that which has been damaged, help them to communicate honestly and from the heart. Give them a special time together bring them closer to each other and to you.
In Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

Heavenly Father, I join in agreement with these prayers for this family. Bless them abundantly and keep them in Your care.
In Jesus' name
Amen

#39 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:15 PM

Father be with this family help and guide them to repair that which has been damaged, help them to communicate honestly and from the heart. Give them a special time together bring them closer to each other and to you.
In Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

Heavenly Father, I join in agreement with these prayers for this family. Bless them abundantly and keep them in Your care.
In Jesus' name
Amen

Thank you all for your prayers. My husband came home yesterday. He has a short leave and then will be headed off to war. Please continue to pray that he let's the Lord in his heart. Pray that he opens his mind to God and give control over to the Savior. Seeing him yesterday and today has made me think I don't really know him anymore. He smokes ans drinks and swears...I'm a bit taken back. Anyway, nothing is impossible with our God. I know this. I'm look forward to seeing the Lord work because I know He wants my husband's heart. Please pray for my heart too. Today I found myself getting resentful of his behavior and I prayers to our Lord to snap myself out if it. Pray that I keep a good attitude. One of love and compassion and understanding. Thank yoy again all who are praying! Who truly are a blessing in my life!

Jesus,

I ask that you please touch my heart today. Help me to see you in everything. Help me to give up the sense of control I feel I need to have. I ask that you please help me to reflect you in all situations...good or bad. Touch my husband and please Jesus help him to begin to follow you. I ask that you give him the ability to not fall into sin. Help him to make good decisions. Help him to be honest with himself and with me. In your name I pray,
Amen

#40 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:31 PM

PRAISE GOD FOR WHEN WE CRY TO THE LORD HE LIFTS US UP AND MAKES US STRONG ..PRAISE GOD FOR AMBER.PRAISE GOD FOR THE BURNING DESIRE TO SERVE OUR LORD ,THANK YOU FATHER FOR WE ARE HOLDING TO YOUR PROMISES THAT AMBERS HUSBAND WILL BE SAVED ..GIVE HER THE STRENGTH AND WISDOM IN KNOWING YOU ARE WITH HER ..HOLY SPIRIT BE UPON HER LIPS,HER HEART,MINISTERING TO HER IN MIND AND SPIRIT ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#41 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:31 PM

PRAISE GOD FOR WHEN WE CRY TO THE LORD HE LIFTS US UP AND MAKES US STRONG ..PRAISE GOD FOR AMBER.PRAISE GOD FOR THE BURNING DESIRE TO SERVE OUR LORD ,THANK YOU FATHER FOR WE ARE HOLDING TO YOUR PROMISES THAT AMBERS HUSBAND WILL BE SAVED ..GIVE HER THE STRENGTH AND WISDOM IN KNOWING YOU ARE WITH HER ..HOLY SPIRIT BE UPON HER LIPS,HER HEART,MINISTERING TO HER IN MIND AND SPIRIT ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Brenda,

I cherish your thoughts and prayer for me! Thank you for your encouragement!

Please everyone keep praying for me and my husband!!! Boy does the Holy Spirit need to continue working on me! I had such a bad attitude yesterday evening with my husband and also wanted to pick a fight. I prayed that my attitude would get better and eventually I think I made up for my snotty behavior. I so love my husband even though he demonstrates bad behaviors as well. I think that I try to hold him to a standard that he cannot at all reach. It's unfair to him...he's human. Anyway, I let my flesh get the best of me most of the day yesterday. I want to display loving, kind Godly behavior even though I don't necessarily feel loved or treated kindly by my husband.

I know he's got a whole lot on his mind before deploying...T-minus 2 weeks and counting. It has to be hard to leave his family behind and go live in a country that does not have all the luxuries that we enjoy in our normal lives. Please pray that the Lord intervenes in my life and keeps me smiling, happy, and strong. Pray that I am kind and loving to my husband and that I say the right things and that I do not offend him or annoy him. I tend to push my ways on to him and try to force issues instead of letting things happen organically.

Continue to pray that my husband sees the Lord and that he again begins to walk in the light and stays away from darkness. Pray that he finds his encouragement and strength in the Lord. Pray that he honors our marriage each day with his actions and words.

Pray for my almost two year old and nine month old as well. Our oldest is having BIG issues with his daddy being gone all the time. He cries all the time and asks "why daddy go bye bye?" Pray that the Lord blesses our short time together and also that he heals our hearts and prepares us for the 6-7 month separation.

Thanks again for all your continued prayers! We need them!!!

Jesus,

Thank you for this day! Thank you that my husband is home right now. I pray that you prepare my heart, my husband's heart, and my children's heart for the separation that lays close ahead of us. Please Jesus, make my spirit and should beautiful to my husband. Please give me patience, kindness, happiness, joy, self control, wisdom, and understanding. Thank you for all that you do and all that you are. I could not live without your love and support in my life. Thank you for my children and husband and the blessings you bring. I love you Jesus! Thank you for my prayway family and all the prayer that is pouring out onto my husband and my family. Please bless my day and make me snap out of my bad attitude. I ask forgiveness for my bad behavior. I love you again Jesus!

In Your Name I Pray,

Amen

#42 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:25 PM

FATHER GOD ,THANK YOU FOR THE HUMBLE & HONEST HEART OF AMBER..FATHER CONTINUE TO KEEP HER AND FAMILY IN YOUR LOVING CARE ..WE KNOW NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH JESUS ON OUR SIDE ..PRAISE GOD FOR THE THINGS YOU ARE DOING THAT WE CANT SEE AND FOR THE WONDERFUL THINGS YOU HAVE DONE LORD JESUS ..WE THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE GREAT AND MIGHTY PLANS FOR THIS MARRIAGE AND FOR THIS FAMILY ..WE GIVE YOU ALL PRAISE PRECIOUS LAMB OF GOD ,WONDERFUL ,AWESOME AND WORTHY TO BE PRAISED ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#43 bdavis

bdavis

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:45 PM

Jesus we ask that you heal this marriage and bring this family back together. Please help Daniels wife to keep her eyes on you and not dwell on the pain. Bring her peace and comfort in Jesus Name, amen.

#44 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:46 AM

Thank you Brenda and bdavis for your prayers! It warms my heart knowing that there are prayer warriors devoting a bit of prayer time to my marriage and family! Yesterday was a challenging one. My husband was so cold most of the day. His mother, step father, and sister are in town and we went out to the fair. He really didn't say much and I was hurt and feeling down but tried to smiled through it. When the fair was all over and we were headed home he perked up...finally! That was nice. We got in bed after putting the kiddos to sleep in their room and talked a little. I think I may be overly sensitive...I'm trying not to be but hey I'm a woman. Anyway, keep praying that we can really reconnect during these last days before his deployment. I want to reflect Christ in all I do so that my husband can see the light and begin to follow Christ again. I want him to have the happiness and joy that I experience daily because of Jesus. My friend Minoo put it so clearly to me. She said the only thing worth thinking about or living for is Christ. And told me that if I keep Him in the forefront of my mind the rest of my life will work out. That is so so so true! I already feel so much of the burden I experience lifted. I am lighter and happier than I have ever been, even though my husband isn't really enjoying life or his time home. I'm happy that my children are safe and healthy and that I get to spend time with my husband. The Lord is working in me to help me not be so controlling. I am learning each day that I must give all control to Him...he deals with life so much better that I can anyway! Thanks again for your prayers and I will continue to update you :) Jesus, Thank you for a renewed spirit today and that I am happy and home with my family. I pray that you touch our lives and help your Spirit to be present in this home. I ask that you fill me with your Holy Spirit and help me be a light to my husband, our babysitter, and my children. I ask that you help me to remain strong when things don't go my way. Help me to praise you in everything. Help me to remember that you are driving, not me. Help me to be more willing to be along for this ride called life. I love you Lord and just can't wait to see how you are going to change my husband's heart and rock his world! I'm excited to see what's ahead. Thank you for your blessings and unconditional love. I don't deserve it...I'm a sinner and not worthy of You. Thank you for being my savior and dying for me so that I can be saved and enjoy your grace and forgiveness. Thank you for your presence. Thank you for carrying me through to this point. I know you will continue to carry me until I can walk beside you. I'm sorry we didn't make it to church...I think I was the main person behind this since I wanted to go to the fair. Please forgive me and work in my husband's heart anyway. I love you very very much. Thank you for Prayway and bless everyone who is praying for Daniel and I. In Your Name I Pray, Amen

#45 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:01 AM

:) Jesus, Thank you for a renewed spirit today and that I am happy and home with my family. I pray that you touch our lives and help your Spirit to be present in this home. I ask that you fill me with your Holy Spirit and help me be a light to my husband, our babysitter, and my children. I ask that you help me to remain strong when things don't go my way. Help me to praise you in everything. Help me to remember that you are driving, not me. Help me to be more willing to be along for this ride called life. I love you Lord and just can't wait to see how you are going to change my husband's heart and rock his world! I'm excited to see what's ahead. Thank you for your blessings and unconditional love. I don't deserve it...I'm a sinner and not worthy of You. Thank you for being my savior and dying for me so that I can be saved and enjoy your grace and forgiveness. Thank you for your presence. Thank you for carrying me through to this point. I know you will continue to carry me until I can walk beside you. I'm sorry we didn't make it to church...I think I was the main person behind this since I wanted to go to the fair. Please forgive me and work in my husband's heart anyway. I love you very very much. Thank you for Prayway and bless everyone who is praying for Daniel and I. In Your Name I Pray, Amen [/quote] Heavenly Father, I join in lifting this prayer up to You for Mrsmy. Give her the strength and courage she needs to stand by her family. Bless the family and guide and protect her husband on his duties. In Jesus' name Amen