290 replies to this topic

#286 dreiBohnen

dreiBohnen

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,525 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:43 PM

Dear Lord, May this change in mrsmy's husband's work situation bring about a change in his heart for the better, so he will draw close to You. We know You won't let him go; we ask that he does not let You go. Protect him from those who would influence him adversely. Surround him with many Christians who will guide him in ways that honor You. May he remember his vows + the forgiveness he received from his wife. May he consider how many wives would have divorced him over his behavior. May he also remember he is setting an example for his sons with his behavior. May he long to be Your faithful servant. Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.

#287 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:30 AM

Jesus,

Give my husband peace today as Jr checks out of his unit. I ask that you please guide him to You. I pray that he will stop smoking and that his heart will be consumed by You. I ask that today ur make the decision to follow You closely. Please don't give up on him or us! We need You in our life and marriage. I know all I have to do is ask Lord so I'm asking and have faith You will deliver. Topic have do.e miracles in my life and my marriage is restored. Thank you for the stability You have provided. Please Jesus help my husband really see You. Help him really want You. In Your Name I Pray,
Anen.

Dear Lord,

May this change in mrsmy's husband's work situation bring about a change in his heart for the better, so he will draw close to You. We know You won't let him go; we ask that he does not let You go. Protect him from those who would influence him adversely. Surround him with many Christians who will guide him in ways that honor You. May he remember his vows + the forgiveness he received from his wife. May he consider how many wives would have divorced him over his behavior. May he also remember he is setting an example for his sons with his behavior. May he long to be Your faithful servant.

Thank You for all You do. I bless Your holy name, amen.

#288 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:28 AM

Lord, Please be with my husband today. I ask that he is encouraged by You. Give him the strength to choose You. I ask that he be able to come home this weekend and not have to stay on base until he checks out. The boys will miss him and we need him at home. I know You know best and I accept what happens to be Your will. Please Lord, help me to find You more. Please help me to yearn for You and be a good witness to my children and my husband. I pray that today he choose You and not this ugly world. Thank you for speaking to my heart Lord and please continue to do so. I love you Jesus! In Your Name I Pray, Amen

#289 StephJay

StephJay

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:00 PM

Father god, I pray that this marrage would be completely healed. I can only imagine how hard it would be for this family at the moment, with two children. I just pray that your loving hand would be over this family and that they would all feel your peace, and that they would be brought back together by your almighty hand, and that they would all feel your guidance as to what to do next. In Jesus' name, Amen.

#290 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:51 AM

Lord,

Please be with my husband today. I ask that he is encouraged by You. Give him the strength to choose You. I ask that he be able to come home this weekend and not have to stay on base until he checks out. The boys will miss him and we need him at home. I know You know best and I accept what happens to be Your will. Please Lord, help me to find You more. Please help me to yearn for You and be a good witness to my children and my husband. I pray that today he choose You and not this ugly world. Thank you for speaking to my heart Lord and please continue to do so. I love you Jesus!

In Your Name I Pray,

Amen

FATHER GOD ,IN JESUS NAME WE ASK FOR THY BLOOD COVERING OVER DANIEL..WE PRAY THAT YOUR MIGHTY HAND OF LOVE ,SALVATION AND PEACE BE
UPON DANIEL..WE PRAY THAT YOUR DEVINE HAND WILL GUIDE HIM IN ALL HIS WAYS ..TO OPEN HIS HEART TO SERVE YOU ..MAY YOU PROTECT HIM IN HIS GOINGS AND HIS COMINGS ..MAY YOU LEAD DANIEL'S AND AMBER'S LIVES ACCORDING TO YOUR GREAT WILL ,PURPOSE AND PLANS ..WE WALK BY FAITH FOR OUR HUSBANDS,TO GOD BE THE GLORY ..KNOWING GOD IS A GREAT GOD AND HE IS WORKING ALL OUT FOR OUR GOOD AND HIS GLORY..THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR HAND OF LOVE UPON AMBER'S AND DANIEL'S MARRAIGE ..NOTHING SHALL COME BETWEEN THEM BECAUSE WE HAVE PRAYED YOUR BLOOD COVERING AROUND EACH ONE ..CONTINUE TO BLESS THIER BOYS ,PROTECT AND WATCH OVER THEM IN THIER DAILY LIVES..TO GOD WHO IS ABLE ..WE GIVE YOU ALL GLORY ,PRAISE AND HONOR ..THANK YOU PRECIOUS SAVIOR FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO FOR AMBER'S FAMILY..IN JESUS NAME

#291 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:12 AM

Jesus, Please touch this household. You have blessed us so much and I love what you have done in my life. Your hand and presence has been felt here. I ask that you please do not leave us. Please ignite our hearts and help my husband and I to earn for you. I pray Lord that we stop in our tracks and follow you. I feel we are losing sight of You. Help me stay close to You and please help me to find a bible study that fits into my schedule. You have given me an amazing job...help me to focus and not squander my time. I want to glorify you always. I ask that you also help my husband to draw near to You. I pray that he can be our family's spiritual leader. I don't want to be jaded. I want to be on fire for you. Help me Lord and please reveal Yourself to me and my family. I want more of You. Thank you for being so good Lord...always. I love you!! In Your Name I Pray, Amen