290 replies to this topic

#1 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:57 AM

Hello all! It's been a little bit since I've posted a prayer request. Honestly, I'm falling apart at the seems. I had shoulder and arm surgery in March and my husband and I have had a hot and cold relationship for quite a while. After my surgery, he stepped up and really started taking care of the kids and house. He is in the military and is now gone for 3 weeks training for deployment. Unfortunately, from time to time he cheats on me and while he's been away he has stopped calling me and only texts from time to time. He says he misses our two baby boys but the worry is tearing me apart. All I can think about are the possible indiscretions he may be participating in. I know God is all powerful and all knowing, but the worry still tears me apart. Also, it makes me so sad to see how much my 2 year old misses his daddy. He thinks daddy is gone for good despite me telling him daddy is at work and will be home soon. Please pray that God can restore my husband to me and our boys. It is so painful to wait for God sometimes. I am so scared that he will cheat again even though he has promised he won't. Pray that I can stay strong through this period and through the 6 month deployment. Pray that Daniel my husband is captured by God. Pray that Daniel's eyes are opened to the Lord and he finally has ears that can hear God. Pray that Daniel gets a desire to please God and serve his family. Pray that I can be the best wife I can be. Pray for healing in my heart and pray that my anxiety attacks stop. Pray that Daniel starts communicating better with me while he is away (he has access to texting and phone). Pray that I happily wait on God. I know God is refining me and wants me to change to. Pray that I can hear what God wants with me and that I react in appropriate ways. Pray that I stop feeling sick and like someone is stabbing me in the gut. Pray that my faith in God to deliver me and my husband from this situation grows leaps and bounds. I know all I need is a mustard seed of faith to move mountains. Pray that I grow my faith. Thank you to all of you who pray...I believe in the power of prayer!!! I know it works :) Jesus, please deliver me from this situation. Please change Daniel's heart and make him a Godly man again. I ask that he starts thinking of his family and please bind the devil and evil in his life. Convict his heart and please destroy any relationships he has with females that temp him to cheat. Help him to stay faithful and warm his cold heart. I love you so very much and know you are carrying me through this difficult time. I pray all this in Your Name, Amen

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:57 AM

Father God I ask that You would intervene in this marriage; and heal this marriage completely in every way healing is needed. Help this husband to stay true to this wife at all times, and relieve this wife of the anxiety she is experiencing; and give her total reliance on You, and peace in her heart. Bless these two children I pray. I ask these things in the name of Jesus. amen.

#3 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:39 AM

FATHER GOD ,YOU ARE WITH US IN OUR TIMES OF TROUBLE ,LORD WE HUMBLE OURSELF IN YOUR HOLY PRESENCE AND COMMAND THAT SATAN GET HIS HANDS OFF THIS FAMILY ,WE COME AGAINST ANY AND ALL ATTACKS FROM THE ENEMY, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE RAISE UP AND TAKE A STANCE IN JESUS NAME..FATHER GOD WE PLEAD THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD THAT THERE BE A HEDGE OF PROTECTION ON DANIEL AND MRSMY .WE SAY IN JESUS NAME NOTHING SHALL COME UPON THIER MARRIAGE OR COME BETWEEN THIS UNION ..WE CALL FORTH THE ANGELS TO MINISTER TO DANIEL AND TO ALLOW DANIEL TO CALL AND STAY IN CONTACT WITH HIS WIFE ..LORD GIVE THE BOYS PEACE IN THIER HEART ,LET THEM KNOW DADDY WILL BE COMING HOME ..LET DAMIEL CALLL SO THE BOYS CAN HEAR THIER DADDYS VOICE TO BRING THEM HAPPINESS BECAUSE OF DADS LOVE ..WE PRAY FOR MRSMY FOR THE ATTCKS OF SATAN ..WE BIND UP ANXIETY,FEAR & WORRIE IN HER GUT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.GIVE MRSMY A PEACE IN KNOWING WHEN SHE PRAYED AND CALLED TO YOU JESUS YOU FATHER GOD CAME QUICKLY..LORD MAY GIVE HER FAITH AS TINY AS A LITTLE MUSTARD SEED .. FATHER WE STAND TOGETHER ON BEHALF OF THIS FAMILY ,HAVING FAITH AND PUTTING ALL OUR TRUST IN THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS ..WE GIVE YOU ALL PRAISE FOR WORKING AND HELING WITHIN THIS MARRIAGE & FAMILY ,WE THANK YOU FOR WHEN WE ASK IN JESUS NAME IT SHALL BE DONE ..HALLELUJAH ,PRAISE YOU FATHER GOD ..WE LIFT OUR VOCE AND PRAISE YOU ,YOU LORD JESUS ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED ..THANK YOU FATHER GOD ,,THANK YOU JESUS ..WE WALK BY FAITH ,NOT BY SIGHT ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#4 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:03 AM

Good Morning all!!! I wanted to update you on my prayer request and situation. Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for my family. Last night Daniel texted me after I asked him how his day was going. He gave me a very long message that told me that he was okay, but that hearing our oldest son's voice and even receiving photos of them was so painful. He said he knows his sorrow is only going to get worse as he travels oversees for his 6 month deployment. He let me know it just makes him feel terrible. Thank you God for that blessing! Even though I am not happy that my husband is so sad about being away from our family, I am reassured that he cares about us and am so happy he has started communicating with us. It was hard to respond to him, since I am so very emotional right now. I had to think about what to say to him for a while. Eventually I sent him a message letting him know that this time is hard for all of us but that we would hold together and stay strong. I told him that I tell our boys each day that their Daddy loves them so much and misses them and that he is a hero and is defending our country. I told him that I appreciated and loved that he was provding for our family and that we couldn't live without him. I didn't receive a response, but I did have a complete sense of peace and thanked God that Daniel was communicating a bit with me. This morning as I started work (I work part time from home) the house phone rang. It never rings so I was surprised. I was even more surprised to see Daniel's number on the caller ID. He called just to say hello and that he loved and missed me. He said cell service is bad over there and that he was pretty busy, so our conversation was very short, but wow, that's all I need. Reassurance that he is thinking of me and not other women. I know trust will take a while to rebuild, but I am so thankful that God is stirring up in his heart. My hope is that he is overcome with the Spirit of God and becomes an amazing light in this world. Thanks so much again for your prayer...I know we will need it going through this deployment. Keep praying for my dear husband, my kiddos, and my mental health. God bless you all!!! Jesus, Thanks so very much for your answer to my prayer. I thank you that Daniel communicated a bit with me last night and this morning. Thank you for soothing my broken and worried heart. Help me to focus on you now more than ever and to also be the best wife and mother that I can be. I ask that you continue to protect my marriage and bind evil from my family's life. Thank you for bring blessing into my life. Help me not to focus on the negative and to rejoice in you always! In Your Name I Pray, Amen

#5 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:45 AM

Hi everyone, This morning my not doing so well. I had so much hope yesterday and now I feel like I'm dying inside. I have confirmed that my husband has been contacting a lot of people...just not me. I feel helpless and am so scared he has already step out on our marriage. It's his birthday today. I texted, emailed, and called but he hasn't responded. I'm trying to understand but I can't. I hurt inside and feel sick. I'm so scared that I'm going to be left alone with two kids to raise on my own. God made me with a desire inside to be loved and wanted...it kills me that I feel my husband doesn't want me anymore. This is effecting every part of my life. I feel like I can't be the mom I'm suppose to be. I'm so depressed and sad. I need God to intervene in my life. I know He is in control, but its hard for me to give up control of my feelings. I also hate that I can't make my husband call or text. Please pray thanks God makes feel better. Pray that I can have a real conversation with my husband and get to the bottom of who he is talking to and why it isnt me. I feel so alone and have no hope today. I know the ultimate hope is in Christ and I know He is refining me and making me better for Him, but I feel like I can't for this. It's too much...God doesn't give us more than we can handle, right? I know He tells us this...why do I feel Luke I'm breaking down then? Please pray that my spirit is not crushed and keep praying that husband can make Godly decisions that do not destroy our marriage. I'm a mess today..I can't keep it together. Pray for a miracle in my life and marriage. Jesus, I feel crushed, unappreciated, stupid, lonely, and hurt. I'm sick to my stomach with worry. Help me to let go of all these feelings. Help me to give all this crazy emotion to You. Help me to see the bigger picture. I'm beyond stressed, my limits are stretched. Help me, I'm crying out to you in desperation. I know I have to give this all up to you because you are all knowing and have a plan for my life. Help me to see that plan. I'm just so sad...help me separate my emotions from Daniel not contacting me. It affects me so so much. I'm sick sick sick. Jesus comfort me. Hold me and carry me through this time of pain. Please be with me and never let me go. Don't abandon me...my biggest gear is to be alone. You have blessed me with a beautiful family...please don't allow Daniel to break this family up! I'm shaken from the inside out. I can hardly breathe. Help Jesus...I feel like ill never be happy again. Will I suffer forever? Please help me to praise you and be happy in you despite this difficulty. I know Job lost so much more than I stand to and you restore him for being faithful. I know you are all powerful and you have the authority and ability to fix me and fix my man. Please do so!!! I call upon your Holy and Powerful name to restore me, heal my heart, help me to stand on my own two feet. I want Daniel in our lives but I know I NEED YOU. Thank you for drawing me close to you as you always do in times of trouble. I praise you for being You. Please bring Your comfort to my soul. Help me to lose all expectations of Daniel as these expectations just let me down and make me sad. Help me to rely on you and remember that you are what I need to live for, not my marital relationship. I know you will step in because I know you want me to be comforted. Thank you Jesus, Abba, Father for being my savior...oh how I need you to save me each and everyday. Thank you for my two boys. Help us to survive this whatever the outcome. I love you Jesus!!! In Your Name I Pray, Amen

#6 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:29 AM

Father: In praying for my and her husband, I lift up all marriages. May we honor You in our marriages. May we not be of the flesh, but of You. May we love our spouse as we love You. May we honor our spouse as we honor You. May we submit to or spouse as we submit to You. Please come and heal us, our marriages and our families. May this husband wake up and become the man You created him to be. May he hear from You today on his birthday Father. May my reflect You in everything she thinks, says and does. In Jesus name, Amen

#7 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:22 PM

MSYMY YOUR HUSBAND TOLD YOU HE DIDNT GET GOOD PHONE SERVICES,HE WILL CALL YOU .. ..SWEETIE YOU HAVE TO TRUST ,IF YOU CANT TRUST IT WILL DESTROY YOUR INSIDES ..IT WILL DEPRESS YOU AND MAKE YOU TIRED ,YOUR HUSBAND REACHED OUT TO SAY HELLO..I BET HE IS BUSY NOT ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR CALL .I BET WHEN HE SEE YOUR CALLS HE WILL SMILE INSIDE KNOWING HE CAN TRUST THAT HIS WIFE LOVES HIM AND WANTS TO HEAR HIS VOICE ..WE SHOULD ALLOW OUR THOUGHTS TO BE FREE ,FREE IN JESUS HE HAS SET US FREE ..YOU ARE ALLOWING YOUR HUSBAND TO BE YOUR GOD ..AND CONTROL YOUR LIFE ..PLEASE GIVE IT TO JESUS!! LAY IT AT HIS FEET AND ASK HIM TO TAKE ALL THIS PAIN AND SUFFERING AWAY..TALK TO YOURSELF ..AND SAY NO ..I WONT ALLOW ANXITY IN JESUS NAME MY STOMACE WILL NOT BE TWISTED ..MY MIND WILL BE AT PEACE ,KNOWING THAT GOD IS FOR MY HUSBAND AND I ..SATAN YOU ARE DECEIVING ME ,YOU ARE LYING TO ME AND IM TIRED OF IT ,GET OUT ,GET AWAY IN JESUS NAME GET THE OVILE OIL AND ANONIT YOU AND YOUR BOYS ,AS WELL AS YOUR HOME ALSO STANDING IN FOR YOUR HUSBAND ..READ YOUR BIBLE ,GET GOOD BOOKS AND READ ,PLAY CHRISTIAN MUSIC...PRAY ,PRAY & PRAY..GOD WANTS TO DELIVER YOU ,HE WANTS TO HEAL YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ..HE WILL SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE ..HE WILL BIND UP THE PAIN AND HURT FROM YESTERDAY ..FEAR NOT FEAR NOT ..GOD IS WITH YOU ..I PRAY FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO COME AND COMFORT YOU ..FATHER IN JESUS NAME WE BIND SATAN AND HIS LIES ..FATHER WE PLEAD YOUR BLOOD OVER THIS WOMEN AND DECLARE HER WELL IN MIND ,BODY AND HER SPIRIT ..FATHER WHEN SHE IS WEAK MAKE HER STRONG ..JESUS FOR THE SAKE OF HER BOYS ,WE ASK FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO MINISTER AND UPLIFT THEM ..MOM YOU HAVE GOT TO BE MOM AND DAD FOR AWHILE ..THEY NEED YOU AND WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN ,YOU CANT TRULEY BE THERE FOR YOUR BOYS ..YOUR THOUGHTS ARE CONSUMED WITH YOUR HUSBAND ..YOU MUST LET GO AND ALLOW HOLY SPIRIT TO RULE AND RAIN IN YOUR LIFE SWEETIE ..FATHER GOD DOSENT WANT YOU TO BE ILL .HE WANTS YOUR SPIRIT FREE AND HAPPY ..SOARING LIKE THAT MIGHTY EAGEL..HE TOOK YOU OUT OF THE MURK AND MIRE AND PLACED YOUR FEET ON SOLID GROUND ..PEACE BE STILL IN JESUS NAME ..I PRAY FOR THE MIGHTY WARRIORS TO COME AND FIGHT YOUR BATTLES ,I PRAY FOR THE ANGELS TO MINISTER TO YOU SINGING AND DANCING IN THE HOLY GHOST AND FIRE AROUND YOU..I SPEAK TO THAT SPIRIT OF DOUGHT AND SAY FOR GOD IS OUR HOPE ..ALL WE ARE AND BY HIS GRACE HE SAVED US ,DIED ON THE CROSS ,SHED HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBANDS FREEDOM ..BE FREE ,BE FREE JESUS HAS SET YOU FREE ..YOU HAVE THE VICTORY IN JESUS ..WE PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME ..HE DIDNT BRING YOU THIS FAR TO LET YOU GO ..HE BROUGHT YOU OUT OF EGYPT INTO HIS PROMISE LAND ..REJOICE AND BE GLAD ,DONT WORRY ABOUT HUSBAND HE'S IN GODS HANDS ..BE BLESSED ,BE HAPPY ..GIVE YOUR BOYS LOTS OF LOVE & HUGS FROM THE PRAYERWAY FAMILY ..PUT ALL YOUR TRUST IN JESUS ,HE IS WORKING FOR YOU AS WE PRAY ...IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#8 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

Thank you Mike and Sweekchildofmine for your words and prayer for me today. Sweetchildofmine is right...I am letting Daniel be my God. I read a lot of scripture this morning starting from Psalm 23 on up to the 40's somewhere. I saw a reoccurring theme. David/the Psalmist draws near to God the in toughest times. He is confident that God will deliver him. I need so much more faith...I need confidence in Jesus. I don't know how I became this person who is so dependent on my husband's approval...I feel so worthless when he doesn't value me. He has done this our entire marriage...draw close to me and then retreat. Each time I flip out and go into deep depressions. The anxiety is the worst. Honestly, reading my Bible today God spoke to me. First he told me that I am so lukewarm in the good parts of my life. I become apathetic sometimes towards God and do not seek Him as actively as when I am on my knees hurting. Second, God told me that he is refining me and preparing the way for me for something. Third, He told me He is all powerful, all knowing, and can do ANYTHING!!! Fourth, I learned that I should expect my Lord to protect me from pain and this world (but I have to allow Him to). Fifth, I learned that God WANTS to comfort me. I think God has put me in this position to shake me up!!! I think He's yelling at the top of his lungs "Amber, WAKE UP AND SERVE ME...EVERYDAY NO MATTER WHAT!!!" Sweetchildofmine, you are so right!!! I have to be strong for my kids. I have to take these blows and lay them at my Father's feet. Oh how it hurts, but having a Savior that will bear these burdens for me helps. Yes, I am encouraged, though I may still cry a whole lot. I just hope God molds me quickly and I learn all that I am supposed to. I hope my husband's heart changes for the good, but I have no control over that. I think that kills me the most. I really like being in control. God is telling me to give Him the reins. My efforts have been in vain anyway. Is it selfish of me to want a happy marriage? I think maybe my motivations have been selfish. My concern has been first with my fear that I will end up alone and second that my kids will have a dead beat dad who hurts them emotionally like he hurts me. My motivations I think need to change. I need to want God to capture Daniel's heart because I love him and do not want him to life a sinful life. I'm just waiting at this point on God. I do not know what my next move should be with Daniel, so I'm not making one. I'm focusing my efforts on a whole lot of prayer and going to try and be Mommy and Daddy to the best of my ability. Jesus, Help me to make you my number one priority. I pray that Daniel stops being the center of my universe. Help me let you into my whole world so you can comfort me and speak to me. I'm having a hard time functioning, but I know you are right here with me. I ask that your angels surround me, my children, and my husband. Help me to let go of my worry...even if Daniel is doing something to destroy our marriage, help me to give my worry to you. You have made it clear that I do not have control or authority...but I know YOU DO!!! I pray in your name, by the power of Jesus Christ please bind the evil one and all evil in my life, my children's life, and my husband's life. I know you are my only hope in getting through this. Help me to live as a Holy example of you. Help me to stop throwing a pity party. I love my husband but I know I NEED TO LOVE YOU MORE!!! Thank you for drawing me close. Help me to commit my life to you even when you deliver me from this situation. I ask again that you touch Daniel's heart. Help him to see you. Work in his heart and help him to make you number one in his life. I look forward to feeling your presence in my life every minute of everyday. I look forward to seeing you take your rightful place in the center of my family and marriage. Thank you God that I can depend on you. Every man has flaws, but you I can always count on. Thank you for this forum and my Christian family here on Prayway. Thank you for the encouraging words and help me live another day for you. In Your Name I Pray, Amen

#9 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

Thank you Mike and Sweekchildofmine for your words and prayer for me today. Sweetchildofmine is right...I am letting Daniel be my God. I read a lot of scripture this morning starting from Psalm 23 on up to the 40's somewhere. I saw a reoccurring theme. David/the Psalmist draws near to God the in toughest times. He is confident that God will deliver him. I need so much more faith...I need confidence in Jesus. I don't know how I became this person who is so dependent on my husband's approval...I feel so worthless when he doesn't value me. He has done this our entire marriage...draw close to me and then retreat. Each time I flip out and go into deep depressions. The anxiety is the worst. Honestly, reading my Bible today God spoke to me. First he told me that I am so lukewarm in the good parts of my life. I become apathetic sometimes towards God and do not seek Him as actively as when I am on my knees hurting. Second, God told me that he is refining me and preparing the way for me for something. Third, He told me He is all powerful, all knowing, and can do ANYTHING!!! Fourth, I learned that I should expect my Lord to protect me from pain and this world (but I have to allow Him to). Fifth, I learned that God WANTS to comfort me. I think God has put me in this position to shake me up!!! I think He's yelling at the top of his lungs "Amber, WAKE UP AND SERVE ME...EVERYDAY NO MATTER WHAT!!!"

Sweetchildofmine, you are so right!!! I have to be strong for my kids. I have to take these blows and lay them at my Father's feet. Oh how it hurts, but having a Savior that will bear these burdens for me helps. Yes, I am encouraged, though I may still cry a whole lot. I just hope God molds me quickly and I learn all that I am supposed to. I hope my husband's heart changes for the good, but I have no control over that. I think that kills me the most. I really like being in control. God is telling me to give Him the reins. My efforts have been in vain anyway.

Is it selfish of me to want a happy marriage? I think maybe my motivations have been selfish. My concern has been first with my fear that I will end up alone and second that my kids will have a dead beat dad who hurts them emotionally like he hurts me. My motivations I think need to change. I need to want God to capture Daniel's heart because I love him and do not want him to life a sinful life. I'm just waiting at this point on God. I do not know what my next move should be with Daniel, so I'm not making one. I'm focusing my efforts on a whole lot of prayer and going to try and be Mommy and Daddy to the best of my ability.

Jesus,

Help me to make you my number one priority. I pray that Daniel stops being the center of my universe. Help me let you into my whole world so you can comfort me and speak to me. I'm having a hard time functioning, but I know you are right here with me. I ask that your angels surround me, my children, and my husband. Help me to let go of my worry...even if Daniel is doing something to destroy our marriage, help me to give my worry to you. You have made it clear that I do not have control or authority...but I know YOU DO!!! I pray in your name, by the power of Jesus Christ please bind the evil one and all evil in my life, my children's life, and my husband's life. I know you are my only hope in getting through this. Help me to live as a Holy example of you. Help me to stop throwing a pity party. I love my husband but I know I NEED TO LOVE YOU MORE!!! Thank you for drawing me close. Help me to commit my life to you even when you deliver me from this situation. I ask again that you touch Daniel's heart. Help him to see you. Work in his heart and help him to make you number one in his life. I look forward to feeling your presence in my life every minute of everyday. I look forward to seeing you take your rightful place in the center of my family and marriage. Thank you God that I can depend on you. Every man has flaws, but you I can always count on. Thank you for this forum and my Christian family here on Prayway. Thank you for the encouraging words and help me live another day for you.

In Your Name I Pray,

Amen

THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR AMBERS HUMBLE HEART . ..IM SO THANKFUL THAT YOUR OPEN AND UNDERSTANDING FROM OTHERS JUST WANTING TO HELP YOU AMBER ..IVE BEEN THERE AND ITS NOT WORTH THE PAIN AND SUFFERING ..YEARS AGO I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT NEARLY DESTROYED ME ..MY EMONTION'S ,MY WILL ,MY INSIDE ..I HAD STOMACE SICKNESS EVERYDAY ...THIS WAS SOMETHING I HAD TO SEEK HELP FOR ..MY WORLD REVOLLED AROUND THIS MAN WHO WAS ONLY ABOUT HIS SELF ..VERY TOXIC ..AND I WAS SO NEEDY..PRAISE GOD FOR HE SET ME FREE & I KNOW THAT HE WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU ..WHEN I THINK BACK TO THOSE TIMES IT WAS AWFUL ..I WAS SO SKINNY BECAUSE I WOULDN'T EAT,MY NERVES WERE SHOT ..I WASENT A HAPPY PERSON TO BE AROUND ,BECAUSE I WAS HURTING AND CONSUMMED WITH THIS MAN ..IM JUST SO GREATFUL FOR PRAYING PARENTS ,I CALLED THEM AND THEY CAME AND TOOK ME HOME ..I LOOK BACK YEARS LATER AND KNOW GOD HAD ME IN HIS HANDS ALL THE TIME ...THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY A YEAR..IM WELL NOW BY THE GRACE OF JESUS ..HE HAS HEALED MY PAST AND SET ME FREE ..LIVING IN PEACE AND HARMONY IS A GIFT FROM GOD ,TO BE BALANCED AND HOPEFUL ,LOVING GOD AND LIVING ACCORDING TO HIS WORD AND HIS WILL ..

HERE ARE SOME SCRIPTURE FOR YOU ..ECCLESIASTES 3:4- A TIME TO CRY AND A TIME TO LAUGH ,A TIME TO GRIVE AND A TIME TO DANCE ..

ISAIAH 66:13 I WILL COMFORT YOU THERE AS A CHILD IS COMFORTED BY ITS MOTHER..

HEBREW 2:1 WE MUST LISTEN VERY CAREFUL TO THE TRUTH WE HAVE HEARD ,OR WE MAY DRIFT AWAY FROM IT ...

PSALM 94:19 WHEN DOUGHTS FILLED MY MIND ,YOUR COMFORT GAVE ME RENEWED HOPE AND CHEER..

EPHESIANS 1:10 THIS IS THE PLAN ,AT THE RIGHT TIME HE WILL BRING EVERYTHING TOGETHER UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF CHRIST - EVERTHING IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH..

JEREMIAH 31:25 I HAVE GIVEN REST TO THE WEARY AND JOY TO THE SORROWING..

#10 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:13 PM

:)

#11 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:13 PM

Thank you Sweetchildofmine and your warm words of encouragement and scripture. I went to church this evening trying to get out of the house and also wanting so much more of God. The theme tonight was putting Christ as your first priority life. Ha!! I think Jesus is making His point very clear in my life. I cannot put anyone...my husband, my children, ANYONE before God. If I do it only equals destruction in my life. I turned my phone off all day because not receiving calls or texts from my love just gets me more upset. I decided all day to pray and read scripture and pray some more. After church let out this evening, I pray about it a little and decided to turn on my phone, resolute that if my husband didn't contact me today I wouldn't be crushed. Ironically, I just missed a call from him. He left me about a minute message. I cried a little and haven't called him back. I don't think I can. I'm so sad and torn and sick. I know he's doing a job for the military and I just can't unload all my sadness and doubt in our relationship on him. Plus, when I call back he never seems to answer. I'm not sure how to proceed. I'll pray about it. On a side note, I do have blessings in my life despite the pity party I seem to be throwing myself. I just took a break from typing this post to put my almost 2 year old to bed. He said as we were walking up the stairs, "Pray mama". I started praying and said "Dear Jesus I thank you for our daddy..." and he repeated and said 'Jez, I tank you for mama..." It melted my heart! :) Anyway, to those of you praying, please keep it up!!! Pray that my spirit stays energized and that I give my all to God and let everything else just happen. I worry too much and put a lot of thought into conclusions I jump to. Please pray for my dear husband. Pray that Jesus works a miracle in his life and that he becomes a true and real Christ follower like he once was. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers!!! Jesus, Like a whirlwind you sweep me off my feet! Thank you for providing support and prayer for me in my time of need. Thank you for blessing me with my two sons and my husband. I know that you will deal with Daniel's heart. Please guide me and allow me to put YOU first. I know in your Word it says seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be handed unto you...help me be a living example of this verse. Thank you for being so present in this forum. Thank you for your blessings that pour out on me each day. Help me to make a move with my husband and please guard my heart and help me not to get worked up if when I contact him he doesn't respond again. I know in your time you will make all things work together for good. Thanks for my church and the message I heard tonight. Please Jesus protect my fragile soul and help me to be the mom you intended me to be. In Your Name I pray, Amen

#12 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:50 AM

Thank you Sweetchildofmine and your warm words of encouragement and scripture. I went to church this evening trying to get out of the house and also wanting so much more of God. The theme tonight was putting Christ as your first priority life. Ha!! I think Jesus is making His point very clear in my life. I cannot put anyone...my husband, my children, ANYONE before God. If I do it only equals destruction in my life. I turned my phone off all day because not receiving calls or texts from my love just gets me more upset. I decided all day to pray and read scripture and pray some more. After church let out this evening, I pray about it a little and decided to turn on my phone, resolute that if my husband didn't contact me today I wouldn't be crushed. Ironically, I just missed a call from him. He left me about a minute message. I cried a little and haven't called him back. I don't think I can. I'm so sad and torn and sick. I know he's doing a job for the military and I just can't unload all my sadness and doubt in our relationship on him. Plus, when I call back he never seems to answer. I'm not sure how to proceed. I'll pray about it.

On a side note, I do have blessings in my life despite the pity party I seem to be throwing myself. I just took a break from typing this post to put my almost 2 year old to bed. He said as we were walking up the stairs, "Pray mama". I started praying and said "Dear Jesus I thank you for our daddy..." and he repeated and said 'Jez, I tank you for mama..." It melted my heart! :)

Anyway, to those of you praying, please keep it up!!! Pray that my spirit stays energized and that I give my all to God and let everything else just happen. I worry too much and put a lot of thought into conclusions I jump to. Please pray for my dear husband. Pray that Jesus works a miracle in his life and that he becomes a true and real Christ follower like he once was. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers!!!

Jesus,

Like a whirlwind you sweep me off my feet! Thank you for providing support and prayer for me in my time of need. Thank you for blessing me with my two sons and my husband. I know that you will deal with Daniel's heart. Please guide me and allow me to put YOU first. I know in your Word it says seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be handed unto you...help me be a living example of this verse. Thank you for being so present in this forum. Thank you for your blessings that pour out on me each day. Help me to make a move with my husband and please guard my heart and help me not to get worked up if when I contact him he doesn't respond again. I know in your time you will make all things work together for good. Thanks for my church and the message I heard tonight. Please Jesus protect my fragile soul and help me to be the mom you intended me to be.

In Your Name I pray,

Amen

AMEN ,PRAISE GOD FOR THE LITTLE JOYS AND THE BIG ONE 2...MY CHILDREN WOULD MELT MY HEART AND MAKE ME SMILE WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE ..NOW THEY ARE OLDER THEY ITS STILL THE SAME ..THIER SMILES ,THERE LOVE BRIGHTEN OUR DAYS AND BRING PEACE TO OUR HEARTS THAT ALL WILL BE OK..I PRAY FOR GOD'S CONTNIUE BLESSING WITHIN YOUR MARRIAGE AND YOUR FAMILY ..I KNOW GOD HAS GREATNESS FOR YOUR AND YOUR HUSBAND ..YOUR CHILDREN ASWELL,HE WILL ANSWER US WHEN WE CALL..WE LOOK BACK YEARS LATER ,AND RELIZE GOD HAD HIS WAY THE WHOLE TIME EVEN WHEN WE DIDNT SEE IT ..AMEN

#13 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:14 AM

MY ,IS YOUR HUSBAND SERVING IN THE U.S.A MILITARY???

#14 mrsmy

mrsmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:30 AM

Yes, he is a United States Marine. Its a thing we are both proud of. Unfortunately, his work environment is not at all conducive to Christian living/thinking. He has fallen to temptation a lot because he's allowed others around him influence him. But I know that Jesus answers our prayers...so my continual prayer is that my husband can be a light to the dark world he works in. I know that Christ is working in my heart and stirring in my husband's as well. I can't wait to see what is in store for us! You are a blessing to me sweetchildofmine! Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement!!! I'll keep you posted as things come up :)

#15 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:57 AM

YOUR WELCOME ,YOU ARE A BLESSING ALSO..I WANT TO THANK YOUR HUSBAND FOR SERVING IN THE MARINES ..IM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVE SO WE CAN LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE..UNITED WE STAND ..IN GOD WE TRUST.. MY GRANDFATHER WAS NAVY -D-DAY SURVIVOR ..PROMISED GOD WHEN HE WENT INTO TO BATTLE IF HE GOT HIM HOME SAVE HE WOULD SERVE JESUS ALL HIS LIFE ..HE IS 92 THIS YEAR AND STILL PRAISING OUR LORD AND SAVIOR .. MY FATHER ,RETIRED ARMY VIETUM VET,LOVES AND SERVES THE LORD.. MY UNCLE TOMMY ,VIETUM VET..IS A CHILD OF THE KING .. MY HUSBAND ,VIETUM VET RETIRED AIR FORCE ..WAITING FOR THE LORDS SALVATION.. I PRAISE GOD FOR THEY SERVED FOR OUR FREDOM.. I GREW UP A MILITARY BRAT:-) MY SISTER AND I SAID WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR THE EXPERIENCE ,BEING BORN IN FRANKFURT GERMANY ,LIVING THIER UNTIL THE AGE OF 9..THEN MY DAD RETIRED OUR FAMILY IN MONTEREY CALIF ..WE ENJOYED DIFFERENT CULTURE ,PEOPLE WE MET AND OTHERS WHO LIVED THE MILITARY LIFE ..WE ENJOYED THE MANY PLACES WE GOT TO SEE ,OTHER WISE MAY NEVER HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF GOING OUT OF THE COUNTRY..THE ONLY THING THAT WAS HARD WAS LEAVING FRIENDS ..SO WE LEARNED TO MAKE FRIENDS EASY..BUT NEVER THE LESS WHAT A GREAT JOURNEY IN THAT TIME OF OUR LIFE ..JUST WANTED TO SHARE WHAT WE HAVE IN COMMON ..THE LORD ,OUR CHILDREN AND CHRIST JESUS ..TAKE CARE ..BRENDA