5 replies to this topic

#1 Habitual sinner

Habitual sinner

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:26 PM

I was dx'd with small fiber neuropathy. Plz pray for the pain. Also they took a 2nd skin biopsy after 1st was positive for neuropathy. Plz pray it's normal. Also pray for my mom who has un dx'd pain for several years. Blessings Joe T age 43 Mpls Mn

#2 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:36 PM

Father, I lift up Joe to you for normal results for the skin biopsy. Remove the pain he is experiencing and give him comfort Lord. Please give the medical staff wisdom while he is in their care.

Father, I lift up his Mom also. Guide her to a good Pain Management Doctor who CAN help diagnose, get tests ordered, and provide physical therapy, or alternative therapies that do help. Lord, please give both of them good night's sleep, which helps reduce pain. I pray your healing touch from the top of their heads....to the souls of their feet.

Continuing to pray in Jesus' powerful name.......Amen

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,510 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:58 AM

Father, I agree with rainbowgirl's prayer for both mother and son. Thank You, Lord that You are indeed the Great Physician. I give You praise and thanksgiving, Lord for this miracle of healing. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:36 AM

Father I agree with patches and rainbowgirl for Habitual sinner. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.

#5 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:37 AM

Father, I lift up Joe to you for normal results for the skin biopsy. Remove the pain he is experiencing and give him comfort Lord. Please give the medical staff wisdom while he is in their care.

Father, I lift up his Mom also. Guide her to a good Pain Management Doctor who CAN help diagnose, get tests ordered, and provide physical therapy, or alternative therapies that do help. Lord, please give both of them good night's sleep, which helps reduce pain. I pray your healing touch from the top of their heads....to the souls of their feet.

Continuing to pray in Jesus' powerful name.......Amen

I COME IN AGREEMENT WITH THE PRAYERS FOR JOE AND HIS MOTHER FATHER GOD BLESS AND KEEP BOTH IN YOUR MIGHTY HANDS ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#6 Dorri

Dorri

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:40 PM

Praying that Heavenly Father will restore your health and your mother's. May He release you from pain and grant you both peace and healing, In Jesus Name, Amen