3 replies to this topic

#1 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:50 PM

Hi, After many, many months, my husband was contacted today to schedule an interview for a government position. Please pray with us that all the details will work out, that they will look at him with favor, and that they will need him to start right away! Thank you. God Bless, Sally

#2 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:18 PM

Father God ,we call to you for SALLYW husband to find favor with the government and may they need him right away..I ask for your grace and peace surrounding this family as they put their faith and trust you Lord Jesus ..We stand on your word and your promise ..when we pray believing in Jesus name it shall be done ..we believe ,we trust ,,we call forth and ask for a way for this man to provide for his family..In Jesus mighty name amen

#3 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:34 PM

Lord-I thank you for making this interview possible-I pray that he will get the position.

#4 rosie1

rosie1

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:35 PM

Lord, it was You who said that the man who did not work should not eat. Father here is a man who wants to work and do as You say as a worker and provider. I know it is Your will he has a job so I thank you now for this opportunity and ask that the Holy Spirit our teacher brings to remembrance the ideal answers at the interview. Bless and guide and grant success, in Jesus name, Amen.