10 replies to this topic

#1 jennifer katherine

jennifer katherine

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 11:52 AM

This is my first time using this site; I am encouraged at the thought of asking for the prayers of others, while in turn, offering my prayers. I'm in my mid-thirties and have recently received a report that a 3 mm "spot" appeared on my chest x-ray. My docotor ordered this x-ray as a result of my having a cough for a few weeks. I'm a teacher, so I suspected this was a work-related illness. Four days later, I am now scheduled for a CT scan to take a better look at this "spot." I would sincerely appreciate your prayers as I go through this procedure and await the results.

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 02:51 PM

Heavenly Father please heal this person, and help the spot on the lung to totally disappear. In the name of Jesus. amen. 1st.Peter 2:24 Isaiah 53:5

#3 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 03:07 PM

Hi Jennifer! Welcome to Prayway!

Charityanne is right in giving you the scriptures 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 53:5. These both speak of how Jesus took our sicknesses for us. By Jesus's stripes, you are healed. Here's a link to healing scriptures. Read them aloud as often as you can, as they will encourage your heart; and God says His word brings life and health to our bodies! (Proverbs 4:20-22) Isn't that cool! Have a blessed Holiday! ~ Greta

Father God, thank You that by Jesus' stripes, Jennifer Katherine is healed! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:31 PM

Lord, Please heal this lady. Make her totally whole. Give her a 'good report' on her CT scan. Amen.

#5 Wenonah

Wenonah

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 09:43 PM

Father I lift this person before You and pray that You remove this spot from their lung. Please give them the peace and the faith that You are taking care of this situation for them. I pray that she be made whole again. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

#6 Linda Victoria

Linda Victoria

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 01:06 PM

This is my first time using this site; I am encouraged at the thought of asking for the prayers of others, while in turn, offering my prayers. I'm in my mid-thirties and have recently received a report that a 3 mm "spot" appeared on my chest x-ray. My docotor ordered this x-ray as a result of my having a cough for a few weeks. I'm a teacher, so I suspected this was a work-related illness. Four days later, I am now scheduled for a CT scan to take a better look at this "spot." I would sincerely appreciate your prayers as I go through this procedure and await the results.

Lord Jesus, I pray in your Precious Name, that this woman would get a good report, and that this spot on her lung would be nothing serious. All things are possible with you Lord!

Amen.

#7 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 02:18 PM

Dear Father I lift up this person to you for healing.Amen.

#8 praying aunt

praying aunt

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 07:52 PM

Dear Lord, Please bless and keep this teacher as she gets the results of these test. I lift her up to you for healing. In Jesus name, Amen.

#9 wmphx

wmphx

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:04 PM

Lord, I pray that Jennifers ct scans are fine and that the spot on her chest is nothing serious or life threatening. Please lift her spirits and give her strength through this ordeal. Thank you Lord. Amen.

#10 hopingtochange

hopingtochange

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 05:17 PM

Lord God, I pray goodness and mercy to be with this lady and your ministers of mercy to protect her spirit and body from harm. I ask for Angels to protect her and surround her and help her have faith to remove mountains and cast out fear with forgiveness and may she bless her enemies so that she will be released from danger. I praise you Father for your Word to live by. In our Shepherd's name, Jesus, I pray. Amen.

#11 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 07:01 PM

I am still praying