1207 replies to this topic

#1 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:43 PM

I am asking for prayer for my daughter's ex-husband. He has said and done some vile things but cannot move past what he caused in the first place. It has been 7 years. He isn't happy unless he is trying to hurt the kids mom and apparently me in some way. Today, he took his kids to get Mother's Day presents for his mother from them knowing full well that the kids would tell us. So much has happened that this doesn't hurt anymore. It just amazes me that he cannot get on with his life. Please lift him up to God. He will be in church tomorrow morning as he always is. He just doesn't see that his hurtful ways are not very Christian like. Massive amounts of prayer may help him. Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Mike up to You today. Father, it has been a long seven years. Father, burden his heart. Help him move on. Help him lose his bitter attitude. Father, make a way. He hurts his children when he acts with such disregard towards the mother of his children. They love her no matter what he does or says but it still hurts them when when he disparages her. Father, You know what he needs. Father, I pray for special blessings for Mike. Place people in his path that will help him move on. Make the time he spends in church tomorrow morning open a door for him that will lead to forgiveness. Help him to realize he wanted the divorce he cannot seem to move past. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#2 rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:46 PM

Father God, I lift up Mike to you for your complete care. Bring him to the point of repentence Father. Like Dawna said, burden his heart. Give him wisdom to see how he is hurting his children by playing controlling, head games. He really needs help Father. Put someone in his life that can help him see what he is doing is wrong and is affecting the whole family.

Lord, I lift up the children and their mother to you for your protection. Place the hedge around all of them, including Dawna. Help them keep their eyes on YOU, their loving Savior. Give them more insight as to how this father treats them, and give them the words to express their feelings to him. Give them courage and boldness so they can confront him in a loving way.

Thank you Father, for hearing and answering these prayers. In honor of your Son, Jesus Christ..........Amen :)

#3 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:03 AM

Father God, I lift up Mike to you for your complete care. Bring him to the point of repentence Father. Like Dawna said, burden his heart. Give him wisdom to see how he is hurting his children by playing controlling, head games. He really needs help Father. Put someone in his life that can help him see what he is doing is wrong and is affecting the whole family.

Lord, I lift up the children and their mother to you for your protection. Place the hedge around all of them, including Dawna. Help them keep their eyes on YOU, their loving Savior. Give them more insight as to how this father treats them, and give them the words to express their feelings to him. Give them courage and boldness so they can confront him in a loving way.

Thank you Father, for hearing and answering these prayers. In honor of your Son, Jesus Christ..........Amen :)

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I stand in agreement with rainbowgirl's prayer for Mike. Father, Matthew 18:19-20 says that when two or more people stand together regarding a subject, it will be granted. Father, you know my heart, I do not ask for vengeance or hurtful things to happen to Mike. My desire is that he would be able to move past what he is doing to all of us. One day he will wake up and regret the things he has done that cannot be undone. I don't understand all the anger and bitterness. Father, he is in church every Sunday morning but Your word does not seem to be penetrating his heart. Father, thank you for the opportunity to pray for him. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#4 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:16 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Mike up to You today. Father, remove the callous that he apparently has over his heart. Father, Pastor Mike told me years ago that as long as Mike has a callous over his heart, You could not reach him. Father, You know the circumstances. You know Mike's heart. Help him to reach out to You again and realize he has been granted many gifts and blessings and should use those to help others and not hinder. Shower him with what he needs to help him move on. Place Christians in his path that will help him and will bring glory to Your name. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#5 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:37 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Mike up to You today. Father, help him to remain focused on You. Help him to hear Your voice as he is still and listens. Father, help him to love his children and to rule them with a tolerant hand. Father, it becomes more apparent every day that what happens to children when they are young can affect them as adults in ways that hurt others. Father, I bind Mike up to You today. I loose all dominant, hateful, unforgiving, revengeful behavior that he has towards others. Father, You say that whatever is bound on earth is bound in heaven and whatever is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven. Father, I will not give up praying for this man for I feel that one day he can and will be reached. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#6 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:02 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Mike up in prayer to You today. Father, he has done some ugly things over the years. He has hurt his children and the people around him that have tried to love and accept him. His domineering spirit is one of arrogance and greed. Father, he professes to be something he is not. I pray today for Mike with all my heart. Help him to turn away from all the bitterness he seems to feel. Help him to realize he caused what he is now dealing with. Father, bless Mike and his family in ways that bring glory to Your name. Your will, not mine and not his. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#7 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:17 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Mike and his family up to You today. Father, You know the situation and the hurt. Father, help Mike to move past his need for vengeance. Take his unforgiving attitude and turn it around for good. Father, bring another pastor into his life to counsel him and help him like the one that tried so many years ago. Had he not moved from that little town, he might be a different person today. Father, thank you for hearing my prayers. Bring joy and peace to Mike and his family. Bless them in ways that You deem appropriate. Your mine, not mine. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#8 Guest_SashaRaine

Guest_SashaRaine
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:33 PM

I am asking for prayer for my daughter's ex-husband. He has said and done some vile things but cannot move past what he caused in the first place. It has been 7 years. He isn't happy unless he is trying to hurt the kids mom and apparently me in some way. Today, he took his kids to get Mother's Day presents for his mother from them knowing full well that the kids would tell us. So much has happened that this doesn't hurt anymore. It just amazes me that he cannot get on with his life. Please lift him up to God. He will be in church tomorrow morning as he always is. He just doesn't see that his hurtful ways are not very Christian like. Massive amounts of prayer may help him.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Mike up to You today. Father, it has been a long seven years. Father, burden his heart. Help him move on. Help him lose his bitter attitude. Father, make a way. He hurts his children when he acts with such disregard towards the mother of his children. They love her no matter what he does or says but it still hurts them when when he disparages her. Father, You know what he needs. Father, I pray for special blessings for Mike. Place people in his path that will help him move on. Make the time he spends in church tomorrow morning open a door for him that will lead to forgiveness. Help him to realize he wanted the divorce he cannot seem to move past. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

I wonder what his motives are?

#9 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:35 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Mike and his family up in prayer to You today. Father, burden Mike's heart. Help him to forgive all perceived wrongs. Father, help him to realize the things he has experienced are of his own doing. Father, vengeance and meanness may work for awhile, but eventually, it comes to an end. Father, only You know the next chapter. I go forward in faith believing that Mike is getting on with his life and loving his children and teaching them in the way that You would have happen. Father, bring Christian people into the path of Mike and his family that will counsel and correct lovingly. I plead the mighty Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#10 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:31 PM

Heavenly Father-I pray that you would soften Mike's heart toward his family-help him to see the hurt &pain he is causing in the family-I pray for his salvation.

#11 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:21 PM

Heavenly Father-I pray that you would soften Mike's heart toward his family-help him to see the hurt &pain he is causing in the family-I pray for his salvation.

Thank you so very much Saved for this prayer for Mike. He seems to be lost. His evil and hateful ways are very hurtful to the people that must deal with him. If you would continue to lift him up to God, we would all be so appreciative. Hopefully, these prayers will turn his heart around. God bless you.

#12 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:29 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Mike up to You today. Father, let his eyes be focused on You. Father, let him be still so he can hear You as You speak and help him discern what You want him to do with his life and talents that You granted him. Father, humble him, let him be appreciative of all he is and all he has. Father, bless him in ways that You deem appropriate. Father, Your will, not mine and not his. Help me to pray for him in ways that will bless him. May we all act in a forgiving manner towards one another. I plead the mighty Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#13 Brenda Jones

Brenda Jones

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:25 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Mike up to You today. Father, let his eyes be focused on You. Father, let him be still so he can hear You as You speak and help him discern what You want him to do with his life and talents that You granted him. Father, humble him, let him be appreciative of all he is and all he has. Father, bless him in ways that You deem appropriate. Father, Your will, not mine and not his. Help me to pray for him in ways that will bless him. May we all act in a forgiving manner towards one another. I plead the mighty Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

AMEN .I STAND WITH ALL THE PRAYERS FOR MICHAEL LORD AND ASK FOR YOUR LOVE AND GRACE TO BE UPON HIM ..OPEN HIS HEART TO FORGIVE AS OTHERS FORGIVE HIM ASWELL ..LET YOUR PERFECT PEACE AND HARMONY DWELL IN THIS FAMILY LORD ..MAY WE ALL BECOME PEACE MAKERS AND LEAD BY YOUR EXAMPLE ..SO OTHER WILL SEE JESUS IN OUR ACTIONS AND WANT TO KNOW OUR LORD AND SAVIOR ..BLESS MIKE AND MAKE A WAY FOR HIM TO KNOW YOU FATHER GOD ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#14 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:56 AM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Mike up to You today and ask that You would bless him in ways that will help him move forward past his unforgiving attitude. Father, guide him and help him deal with his children with love and forgiveness. Father, may he not use his children as a tool to get back at others. Help him to use his talents and skills to bring glory to Your name. Father. continue to help me on my quest to honor You by completely forgiving Mike for all the terrible things he has done to my family. Father, thank you for each and every prayer warrior that has either posted here for Mike or just prayed silently for him. I plead the Blood of Jesus over this prayer. Amen

#15 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:18 PM

Most Gracious Heavenly Father: I lift Mike and his family up to You today. Father, You know the situation. Father, I pray that Mike will move forward with forgiveness and kindness. Father, may we all forgive as we want to be forgiven. May we all move forward with kindness and love towards one another. I plead the Blood of our Mighty Saviour Jesus Christ over this prayer. Amen