3 replies to this topic

#1 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:46 PM

My husband Bruce has been working temporary jobs since the end of September, and we are moving backwards quickly financially. Please pray that he finds a good permanent job quickly, preferably with the federal government. He puts in applications every day, and we know that God can move things forward for him. Thank you!

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:22 PM

Father, thank You for Your faithfulness. May the application for job for Sally's husband land on the table of some decision making person who with the help of Your Spirit will give this husband a permanent job with the federal government. Father, with You, nothing is impossible. Thank You, Father for giving this man's application letter favor with the federal government. May this man use this situation to bring glory to Your Name, Lord. In Jesus' name. amen.

#3 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 02:42 AM

My husband Bruce has been working temporary jobs since the end of September, and we are moving backwards quickly financially.

Please pray that he finds a good permanent job quickly, preferably with the federal government. He puts in applications every day, and we know that God can move things forward for him.

Thank you!

Father God I ask that You would help Bruce to find a good permanent job very soon, You know where the proper place for a job for him is, and I ask that You would open the doors to employment in the right place. In Jesus name this I ask. Amen.
Phillipians 4:13

#4 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:01 PM

Father, be with Bruce as he seeks employment. Help him to remember his worth is in You and not in his job. Help him to be strong in the LORD. Father, bring the right job to Bruce. Open his heart and mind that he will know the direction and path You would have him go. AMEN